Forums

Topic: Injustice: Gods Among Us unofficial thread

Posts 141 to 160 of 570

HawkeyeWii

Exactly that's what I mean! I was sooooooo beyond pissed when I found out it sucked!! And Zombi U obviously wasn't a pile of poop like Aliens, but also didn't live up to the potential.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

Will this game have online multiplayer? If it does Superman v.s. Batman! Ohhh it's on!!

Twitter:

Mickey

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Will this game have online multiplayer? If it does Superman v.s. Batman! Ohhh it's on!!

Yep. Netherrealms Studios has been working hard (reportedly) on making the online great!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

HawkeyeWii

Shweet! This game keeps getting better and better! I really hope it lives up to the hype and potential. I'm not looking for a perfect 10/10, as long as it is at least 8 then my expectations will have been met and as long as the game has numerous stages and unlockable content.

Twitter:

shingi_70

Batman better lose. Anyone here play the ios version of the game that has costumes for the console game.

Also the promo art for trinity war got leaked.
Untitled

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

SCRAPPER392

I'm thinking I might download this day one.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Mickey

"Injustice: Gods Among Us" is less than two weeks away! I order all of you to chant "The gods will soon be among us..." til' April 16, I'll have my window open the whole time so if some of you aren't chanting, I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE. See you tuesday guys!

Sony_70 wrote:

Batman better lose. Anyone here play the ios version of the game that has costumes for the console game.

Also the promo art for trinity war got leaked.
Untitled

AND REMEMBER! THE ONLY CHARACTER IN THERE WORTH MENTIONING IS BATMAN!

The Mousekeloggery

HawkeyeWii

Is martian manhunter's powers like Mystique's?

Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

I had no idea that Hawk Man was DC. I used to watch the cartoon, but has no idea about that.

Twitter:

HawkeyeWii
Bane is in this!!!! OMG this is seriously going to be the best fighting game ever made!
I love his back breaking special move. Who else to use it on, but Batman haha

Twitter:

Happy_Mask

By god, this looks so sick. If I wasn't so bad at 99% of fighting games, I'd totally get this.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

shingi_70

Martian Manhunter powerset include
Telepathy
Shape Shifting
density shifting
Super Strength
Flight

Dude is uber strong as much as he gets downplayed. I'm hoping he's one of the DLC characters.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

HawkeyeWii
Ok Superman seriously has the coolest special I have seen so far. Flash's is pretty sweet too. Idk what was up with Green Lantern turning into the scarecrow though lol
I wonder when they will do the championship match?

Edited on by HawkeyeWii

Twitter:

Mickey

HawkeyeWii wrote:

what was up with Green Lantern turning into the scarecrow though lol

That was Green Lantern punching Superman into a room that Scarecrow was in. He didn't BECOME Scarecrow, Scarecrow just happened to be there.

HawkeyeWii wrote:

I wonder when they will do the championship match?

I know! They usually show the match-up at the start of the week, then they show the fight on weekend. WHERE IS IT NETHERREALM!!!

The Mousekeloggery

cyphid

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Exactly that's what I mean! I was sooooooo beyond pissed when I found out it sucked!! And Zombi U obviously wasn't a pile of poop like Aliens, but also didn't live up to the potential.

Yeah it sucks that Aliens Colonial Marines turned out to be a huge dissapointment. Zombi U however, is loads better than I could have imagined because Ubi was making Killer Freaks from Outer Space and morphed it into Zombi U.

To get back onto the subject of Injustice, I truly think this game will be a worthy fighting game. The guys at Nether Realm did a fine job with Mortal Kombat vs DC and MK. The similarities of their games are obvious but for the team to devote a fighting game solely on the DC universe is refreshing in the comicbook world where Marvel is generally preferred.

WII U ID: cyphid
3DS FC: 0130-2508-4092
PSN: cyphid

Games I'm Playing:
Professor Layton and The Unwound Future
Sakura Samurai Art of the Sword

3DS Friend Code: 0130-2508-4092 | Nintendo Network ID: cyphid | Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

So that tournament that Netherelm has been doing, is that cpu vs cpu or are they humans playing each other?

Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

The Arkham Asylum stage is the best I have seen so far.

Twitter:

Popcorn

will this get the dlc that ps3 and 360 will get? andit will support the pro controller correct?

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear

cyphid

Popcorn wrote:

will this get the dlc that ps3 and 360 will get? andit will support the pro controller correct?

I sure hope the dlc will be available for wii u. Some third party games that have released like Mass Effect 3, may never get the dlc like the other consoles. I imagine if Injustice is popular on wii u, nether realm ought to release the dlc. As for Pro controller support, I bet it will be.

WII U ID: cyphid
3DS FC: 0130-2508-4092
PSN: cyphid

Games I'm Playing:
Professor Layton and The Unwound Future
Sakura Samurai Art of the Sword

3DS Friend Code: 0130-2508-4092 | Nintendo Network ID: cyphid | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.