Forums

Topic: Injustice: Gods Among Us unofficial thread

Posts 121 to 140 of 570

Mickey

Tasuki wrote:

I would love to see a Femme Fetal pack or something of that nature containing Harley Quinn, The Huntress, Batgirl, Supergirl, Talia etc.

Totally agree with you but, Harley Quinn is already in the game...UNLESS YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THE REAL HARLEY:
Untitled
What I'd like would be The Question, Dr. Fate, The Spectre, Speedy and Hawkman. Y'know, to add a couple more obscure folks into the roster

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Tasuki

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

I would love to see a Femme Fetal pack or something of that nature containing Harley Quinn, The Huntress, Batgirl, Supergirl, Talia etc.

Totally agree with you but, Harley Quinn is already in the game...UNLESS YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THE REAL HARLEY:
Untitled
What I'd like would be The Question, Dr. Fate, The Spectre, Speedy and Hawkman. Y'know, to add a couple more obscure folks into the roster

Ooops didnt know that she was already in game lol. Well maybe some other DC gal than but you see what I am going at here. Maybe Poison Ivy than.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

shingi_70

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Untitled

But Green Arrow and Hawkwoman are already in the game.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

SCRAPPER392

Actually, looking back at Marvel, this should be a great game. Not trolling, but seriously. Marvel games are pretty horrible, unless they have Capcom's help IMO...
Injustice FTW.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Mickey

I was pleasantly surprised when I heard DC gave Netherrealm Studios comics for reference, and IT DOES show!

The Mousekeloggery

shingi_70

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

I was pleasantly surprised when I heard DC gave Netherrealm Studios comics for reference, and IT DOES show!

Have you read the injustice comic?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Mickey

Sony_70 wrote:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

No. What does that have to do with DC lending comic books to Netherrealm Studios so they could make the character's moves accurate?

The Mousekeloggery

shingi_70

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

No. What does that have to do with DC lending comic books to Netherrealm Studios so they could make the character's moves accurate?

Nothing really. Its just an interesting prequel to set up the events of the game.

WAT!

Mickey

Sony_70 wrote:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

Nothing really. Its just an interesting prequel to set up the events of the game.

Yeah, I've been holding off buying it til' it finishes and gets released in paperback...

The Mousekeloggery

HawkeyeWii

If Darkseid isn't already in the game, then he should definitely be in the game later by way of DLC. Can't remember his name, but I always like that one gorilla DC character. He'd be cool

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

shingi_70

I love Mallah. He's a gay French Gorilla who's in love with a talking brain. He might be talking about Grodd though.

WAT!

Tasuki

Aw man. I was hoping for a Wii U demo today for this game since Xbox got one the other day. But I looked at NL article and they didnt list a demo. Did anyone check the Wii U to see if a demo appeared for Injustice?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Mickey

Tasuki wrote:

Aw man. I was hoping for a Wii U demo today for this game since Xbox got one the other day. But I looked at NL article and they didnt list a demo. Did anyone check the Wii U to see if a demo appeared for Injustice?

I assume a demo will be released when the game comes out. (April 16)

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

SCRAPPER392

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Geez. I keep forgetting it's April already... I always seem to think everything is a month away even when it's only a couple weeks, or even less sometimes. I completely forgot this game comes out in about 2 weeks.

Qwest

Mickey

SCAR392 wrote:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Geez. I keep forgetting it's April already... I always seem to think everything is a month away even when it's only a couple weeks, or even less sometimes. I completely forgot this game comes out in about 2 weeks.

2 WEEKS!?!?!

The Mousekeloggery

SCRAPPER392

Are you serious? It's already the 4th of April, but I just thought about it a few minutes ago.

Qwest

Mickey

SCAR392 wrote:

Are you serious? It's already the 4th of April, but I just thought about it a few minutes ago.

I'm serious! I've been waiting for Injustice since its been announced! I guess I've always seen Injustice as this great thing that I have to wait for, and NOW ITS TWO WEEKS AWAY!

The Mousekeloggery

HawkeyeWii

This along with ZombiU and Aliens Colonial Marines I have been hyped for since they were all announced. I just hope that this game fairs better than the other 2......
Utter disappointment from the other 2 games!

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Mickey

I'm worried that Superman's New 52 costume will be the "nice alternative" if Classic isn't available...

HawkeyeWii wrote:

This along with ZombiU and Aliens Colonial Marines I have been hyped for since they were all announced. I just hope that this game fairs better than the other 2......
Utter disappointment from the other 2 games!

Can A:CM even be classified as a game?

The Mousekeloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.