Forums

Topic: Looks like Nintendo is serious about releasing Star Fox and Project Giant Robot / Shield in 2015

Posts 21 to 40 of 40

Blast

Yeah, 2015 looks nice for Wii U. We just need even more games and improving the Wii U in general.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

NinChocolate

Strong first party sure.

NinChocolate

IceClimbers

Surprised to see Project Giant Robot and Project Guard on there, though not surprised to see Giant Robot coming before Guard.

Yoshi's Woolly World I suspect is a February/March title, while Splatoon is a May title. Mario Maker and Mario vs Donkey Kong will be eShop titles sometime in April-June. Zelda will be the big November title for the holiday season, while Star Fox will be delayed to 2016. There's no way it will make it's target of 2015, even with outsourced development/co-development. Xenoblade Chronicles X is probably an October title.

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, Mario Party 10, and Devil's Third are the ones that I find difficult to place. I can't think of what month they'd be in without being released in the dry months of June/July/August.

Anyways, I feel like Splatoon and Zelda are the big pillars of Nintendo's 2015 lineup, just like Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros are this year.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Octane

IceClimbers wrote:

Surprised to see Project Giant Robot and Project Guard on there, though not surprised to see Giant Robot coming before Guard.

Yoshi's Woolly World I suspect is a February/March title, while Splatoon is a May title. Mario Maker and Mario vs Donkey Kong will be eShop titles sometime in April-June. Zelda will be the big November title for the holiday season, while Star Fox will be delayed to 2016. There's no way it will make it's target of 2015, even with outsourced development/co-development. Xenoblade Chronicles X is probably an October title.

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, Mario Party 10, and Devil's Third are the ones that I find difficult to place. I can't think of what month they'd be in without being released in the dry months of June/July/August.

Anyways, I feel like Splatoon and Zelda are the big pillars of Nintendo's 2015 lineup, just like Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros are this year.

Both Mario Maker and Mario vs. Donkey Kong will be distributed through physical retail discs as well.

Octane

jariw

Perhaps the Twitter pic is just a twitter version of the video NoA posted last friday? The difference is that they now also mention Mario Maker, Starfox and the 2 "Project" games (and no games from the past) on Twitter. One simple reason they don't mention Mario Party 10 and Mario vs. Donkey Kong U altogether could perhaps just be a "mentioning Mario will not sell hardware units" approach.

Edited on by jariw

jariw

TuVictus

I don't know about you guys but I would sure as hell never pay $40-$60 for Mario maker, or any of those projects that look like tech demos they'd show to showcase a consoles features

TuVictus

luisesteban

Well also looks really nice that Splattoon is a early launch next year.

Edited on by luisesteban

luisesteban

Dreamsleep

Fire Emblem omg where are you...?! Please tell me it ain't so, 2016!

Atari 2600, Commodore 64/128, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, PC, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Wii, PSP, DSi, PS3, 3DSXL, WiiU

sub12

Dreamsleep wrote:

Panne > Nowi

sub12

LzWinky

sub12 wrote:

Dreamsleep wrote:

Panne > Nowi

And here I thought I was the only one who thought this. Nowi was far too annoying and her only redeeming factor are her daughter(s)

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

epicmatt12302

Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei better get a reconformation soon, or I'm losing hope!

epicmatt12302

3DS Friend Code: 2337-3746-2563 | Nintendo Network ID: epicmatt12302

sub12

Nowi is ok IMO, she was usually a member of my party. Penne is perhaps a little too powerful for her own good, not that I'm complaining.

sub12

epicmatt12302

So... are Affordable Space Adventures and Swords & Soldiers II physical releases now?

epicmatt12302

epicmatt12302

arnoldlayne83 wrote:

ouch, I thought Xenoblade would have been release end 2014/beginning 2015.... still a generic 2015... and it's now 2 years they are showcasing it.... wtf?

I'm disappointed about that as well. Especially because when it got pushed back I also assumed it would be early 2015.

epicmatt12302

sub12

epicdude12302 wrote:

arnoldlayne83 wrote:

ouch, I thought Xenoblade would have been release end 2014/beginning 2015.... still a generic 2015... and it's now 2 years they are showcasing it.... wtf?

I'm disappointed about that as well. Especially because when it got pushed back I also assumed it would be early 2015.

Don't worry, it's a Monolith game, it's not like you'll have the actual time to beat the game anyways.

sub12

Hy8ogen

After all the 3rd parties basically trying extremely hard to jump ship, Nintendo better start working their butts off to get games out.

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

kkslider5552000

epicdude12302 wrote:

So... are Affordable Space Adventures and Swords & Soldiers II physical releases now?

I didn't think of this but I guess that's possible. I think Teslagrad is?

This would actually be a great idea for everyone involved (though if Nintendo was smart, they'd do this for Costume Quest 2 or something instead)

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Inkling

I wonder if Splatoon will be the early year big title, like DKC:TF

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

arnoldlayne83

sub12 wrote:

epicdude12302 wrote:

arnoldlayne83 wrote:

Don't worry, it's a Monolith game, it's not like you'll have the actual time to beat the game anyways.

ehehehehe, damn true....but still, X, bayo and Project cars were my most hyped games for WiiU.... one is coming out, one is delayed (will be ever released?) and one it's a never ending story.... not completely happy about that,.....

ps: it seems to me you have also ps4, whould you like to join me to play online (waiting for destiny)? my name is markthesovver83...

psn: markthesovver83 ; Nnid: arnoldlayne83

Nintendo Network ID: arnoldlayne83

arnoldlayne83

Splatom wrote:

I wonder if Splatoon will be the early year big title, like DKC:TF

I really hope, this title looks amazing...

psn: markthesovver83 ; Nnid: arnoldlayne83

Nintendo Network ID: arnoldlayne83

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.