Wii U Forum

Topic: “Namco Worker” Shares Smash 4 Rumors: Ghirahim and Ridley Playable, Nintendo Direct on January 31

Showing 81 to 100 of 136

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aviator

81. Posted:

SirSmugleaf wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

I think magnus and lard goual would be great they were my favorite people in kid Icarus uprising

And Kid Icarus Uprising characters would seem very likely, considering the Sakurai connection there...

I'll only accept KI:U characters if they are given nobody to voice them.

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

82. Posted:

Ghirahim's Final Smash should involve a monologue about rainbows and bleeding ears

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aviator

83. Posted:

And then he licks you.

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Void

84. Posted:

Plus, his tongue could also act as a way to grab people.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zaganh

85. Posted:

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/44872/smash-bros-wi...

nintendo id zaganh

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Norfair

86. Posted:

LZBirdboi wrote:

Ghirahim's Final Smash should involve a monologue about rainbows and bleeding ears

No, It should be the endless plunge.

Edited on by Norfair

My body is ready, can you say the same? Is your body ready?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-9601-9308

AuthorMessage
Avatar

skywake

87. Posted:

For seriously, Ghirahim's Final Smash is the summoning of Demise.... obviously...

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Norfair

88. Posted:

But, what about the endless plunge?
Untitled
That description is perfect for a Final Smash.

Seriously, summoning Demise or transformation to himself during his final battle sound most reasonable.
Ghirahim in Smash Bros would be so awesome, I guess he has a fair chance because of Skyward Sword, I hope so.

My body is ready, can you say the same? Is your body ready?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-9601-9308

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

89. Posted:

Well Smash Bros needs more villains :O

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SkywardLink98

90. Posted:

Ghirahim and Ridley playable? Now I won't get the next Smash bros. unless this turns out to be true...

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

91. Posted:

yes we did need more villains like fawful and mindus

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CM30

92. Posted:

Fawful would be a great character for a Smash Bros game. And he's definitely important enough to the Mario series (or at least spinoffs) I see it being possible.

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

93. Posted:

I wouldn't call the mario and luigi games a spinoff because there really isn't a connection with all mario games but he would be great to see.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

I-U

94. Posted:

A demand for Fawful would make a whole lot more sense than a demand for Geno, as the former has had more impact in the games.

Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morpheel

95. Posted:

I-U wrote:

A demand for Fawful would make a whole lot more sense than a demand for Geno, as the former has had more impact in the games.

I really never understood what was so cool about Geno, he barely appeared in SMRPG's story and his desing wasn't all that special either. But people seems to love him for some reason.

Fawful would totally win in my list of characters I want to appear on a super smash bros.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

96. Posted:

Morphtroid wrote:

I-U wrote:

A demand for Fawful would make a whole lot more sense than a demand for Geno, as the former has had more impact in the games.

I really never understood what was so cool about Geno, he barely appeared in SMRPG's story and his desing wasn't all that special either. But people seems to love him for some reason.

It's the Sasuke Uchiha effect, where being cool automatically makes up for lack of an interesting story or character.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

97. Posted:

Morphtroid wrote:

I really never understood what was so cool about Geno, he barely appeared in SMRPG's story and his desing wasn't all that special either. But people seems to love him for some reason.

The only people who want Geno, are young kids who don't fully understand why he's never coming.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

98. Posted:

Morphtroid wrote:

I-U wrote:

A demand for Fawful would make a whole lot more sense than a demand for Geno, as the former has had more impact in the games.

I really never understood what was so cool about Geno, he barely appeared in SMRPG's story and his desing wasn't all that special either. But people seems to love him for some reason.

Fawful would totally win in my list of characters I want to appear on a super smash bros.

i am 15 so i am not young to the above comment, to this quote have you played the game? The story was about mario helping him beat smithy so geno can return to the star road to grant the wishes of everyone after it's destruction. I also say he has a 50 50 chance of appearing in it. Also i hate sasuke he is stupid in my opinion.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Happy_Mask

99. Posted:

CactusJackson wrote:

Morphtroid wrote:

I really never understood what was so cool about Geno, he barely appeared in SMRPG's story and his desing wasn't all that special either. But people seems to love him for some reason.

The only people who want Geno, are young kids who don't fully understand why he's never coming.

Oof, I want geno, and I'm not a child. :P But I do understand why he wouldn't work, no need to cop an attitude. :3
@zoroark You do realize Geno only starred in one game? He's not even owned by Ninty, plus Square (they own him) and Ninty rarely get along. And another thing, Sakurai wants it to stay mainly Nintendo characters. There's a whole lot of reasons why he wouldn't be in any entry in the series. :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

100. Posted:

To change the subject a little, I feel bad for Sakurai. But at least he was smart and basically said "Look, I'm not going to talk to anybody any more so I can pour all my focus into this game(s)." As much as I love the series, I feel a little guilty constantly hounding about the next game when the poor guy has barely started on it. But at least we know now that he's going full on with the whole project.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64