Forums

Topic: “Namco Worker” Shares Smash 4 Rumors: Ghirahim and Ridley Playable, Nintendo Direct on January 31

Posts 121 to 132 of 132

Chrono_Cross

Morphtroid wrote:

Aviator wrote:

If Lightning was in it I would buy it.

I think generic Black Mage, White Mage, Moogle or Catuar have better chances than Lighting.

With the attention Square has been giving XIII as of late, I concur.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

V8_Ninja

WhiteKnight wrote:

The last game included two new characters from outside of the Nintendo franchises. Sonic and Snake were even more logical than Square Enix's characters.

Weren't the reasons for Sonic and Snake being in Brawl were because Sega and Hideo Kojima actually asked for the characters to be in the game? I mean, I guess from a popularity standpoint they don't make a whole lot of sense, but collaboration appears to be the key. If Square Enix does do some work on the next Smash Bros. (sound, music, etc.) and have no desire to have any of their characters represented, than I can't really see Final Fantasy appearing in Smash Bros. I would also guess that even if there were Final Fantasy characters, we would simply get older FF characters (see; Black Mage, Red Mage, etc.) instead of modern characters like Lightning or Snow.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

Eel

Red Mage would be pretty cool, but Square Enix hates red mages.

A White-Black Mage duo using the chibi style they used in the chocobo DS games would be plain awesome to represent Final Fantasy.
Oh oh or a class-changing Chocobo. That. I'd like that.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Bankai

Morphtroid wrote:

A White-Black Mage duo using the chibi style they used in the chocobo DS games would be plain awesome to represent Final Fantasy.

Or a Mog Knight riding a Chocobo.

Void

WhiteKnight wrote:

Morphtroid wrote:

Or a Mog Knight riding a Chocobo.

Untitled

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

zoroarkrules25

V8_Ninja wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

The last game included two new characters from outside of the Nintendo franchises. Sonic and Snake were even more logical than Square Enix's characters.

Weren't the reasons for Sonic and Snake being in Brawl were because Sega and Hideo Kojima actually asked for the characters to be in the game? I mean, I guess from a popularity standpoint they don't make a whole lot of sense, but collaboration appears to be the key. If Square Enix does do some work on the next Smash Bros. (sound, music, etc.) and have no desire to have any of their characters represented, than I can't really see Final Fantasy appearing in Smash Bros. I would also guess that even if there were Final Fantasy characters, we would simply get older FF characters (see; Black Mage, Red Mage, etc.) instead of modern characters like Lightning or Snow.

yes fun fact here sonic and snake were both asked to be put in melee but Nintendo had been to far in development of it and said they couldn't They then put them in brawl. Also side game kingdom hearts were on Nintendo systems so geno and sora could likely make it. geno also had a cameo in one of the Mario parties. Also when people hacked brawl they found that there were 25 unused songs programmed n the game they were all good tracks to. One of those was beware the forest's mushrooms from super Mario rpg. This means at some point in time square were involved in helping out in brawl. This track suggest that either super Mario rpg would have a stage most likely the forest maze or that geno or mallow would be playable or both. The song was also remastered in the brawl disc but only obtainable by hacking. That said i also wouldn't mind any final fantasy character.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Eel

Geno had a credited cameo in Mario & Luigi: Super Star Saga not Mario Party.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Xilef

3Dash wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, Snake was in Brawl because Sakurai's son asked him to put him in there. I could be incorrect though.

Actually, i think Kojima himself asked.

Xilef

Snagrio

If Square Enix is going to contribute, I'm putting my money on Sora. But that's just me.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

luisesteban

Ghirahim would be a very cool character.

Maybe Dark Samus.

luisesteban

zoroarkrules25

Morphtroid wrote:

Geno had a credited cameo in Mario & Luigi: Super Star Saga not Mario Party.

Thanks for correcting me i knew it was something like that.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.