Forums

Topic: Let's write a letter to Iwata on how to save the Wii U! (one word at a time)

Posts 181 to 200 of 216

GuSolarFlare

remember

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

Shrek's

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

badminton

my Backloggery

Melkac

is

Edited on by Melkac

Melkac

Melkac

-Love, NintendoLife users.

The entire letter
Dear Iwata-san, how is it going? Are you sure Reggie is sane? He may eat our cake-flavored underwear while looking for another castle in Yoshi's iwata patch. I believe in Apple's MichaelPachter, mainly because buffaloes taste like Reggie when planes lick centipedes, furthermore, Reggie's mom knows why you must appeal to Sanic while debating the developers' love for waffles, booze and curling.
Wii U does not procreate without potatoes nor yellow crabs hidden inside myself with love. Nintengo's aglet helps scary octagon monkeys obliterate bananas outside while breaking down the door. Now has closed-- [wait,] what the avocado just happened to Santa?

Retrospectively, 8-bit is terrible because opposite day (never happened)! Coming over to Bowser's Oz Wizard because nothing is magical tomorrow. Yesterday, the aliens are hungry for earthlings, however, Sakurai likes to munch beef. Waluigi disagrees because Kirby hates salmon, raw people explode when children ask their dogs [why] the Death Star's alibi warrants milkshakes made of Reggie's puppies [and] combo nachos.

Microsoft cries, Tingle tingles, Sony blasted me and Voldemort's candy gamepad shattered Pluto whenever mighty ducks destroyed football jam[, which] crashed when my ball hits your heart. I will forever remember boycotting Shrek's sequels because badminton is bad.

-Love, NintendoLife users.

Wooh, that was glorious! Anyone up for a second version with two/three words at a time instead of one? Or just a second version of this exact same thread (with a new topic)?
Oh yeah, I'm actually sending the letter to Nintendo. Feel free to do the same.

Edited on by Melkac

Melkac

GuSolarFlare

you're really sending it?
if so you're my hero! XD

my Backloggery

Melkac

Well, why not? Let's give the customer support guys a good laugh!

Melkac

GuSolarFlare

then I'll send it too! XD

my Backloggery

Melkac

siconlol wrote:

The Wii U is saved

Amen, my brother.

Yes, WE ALL SHOULD SEND IT.
I think I may even translate the letter and send it to the spanish Nintendo support...group, people, whatever.

Edited on by Melkac

Melkac

randomlypikachu

everyone on nl needs to send this XD

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Melkac

Anyway, for anyone interested: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/webform

Seriously though, I may begin a new thread later today for anyone interested. This time, it'll be about Smash Bros (and we'll probably not send it this time...or will we?)

Edited on by Melkac

Melkac

GuSolarFlare

I sent it twice(got two emails, twice with the same one would look like spam)

my Backloggery

Klimbatize

I wonder why they never listen to their fans.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

retropunky

Haha too funny! I'm down for another one, maybe with two or three words

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.