Showing 1 to 4 of 4
1. Posted: Sun 17th Mar 2013 13:18 GMT
I hope this is the right forum for this question (i'm new here).
1. Is the LegoStarWars for Wii compatible with the WiiU?
2. If not, does anyone know if they will make a LegoStarWars game for the WiiU?
Thank you in advance
2. Posted: Sun 17th Mar 2013 13:40 GMT
Ya, all Wii games will work on the Wii-U
April 9th, 2013: The day nintendolife.com became thuglife.com
ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!!
I AM THE ROSA PARKS OF NINTENDOLIFE
"You don't need a link to a website as proof all the time. It's called research. If no one ever did research, you wouldn't even have links to use as proof." - SCAR392
3. Posted: Sun 17th Mar 2013 17:46 GMT
Yep as long as you are in Wii mode and have the appropriate controllers you can play Lego Starwars on the Wii U. As for a new Lego Starwars for the Wii U I am guessing we will probably see one creep up around the time of Episode VII's release.
Proud owner of a flare red 3DS
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Currently playing: See my Backlog.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
4. Posted: Sun 17th Mar 2013 20:20 GMT