Forums

Topic: Lego City Uncover: 100 %?

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

jariw

Has anyone got 100% on Lego City: Uncover? If so, what was your strategy? I find the game so large that it feels almost impossible to keep track of everything to discover.

jariw

Sakura

Try an online walkthrough for the bits that are elusive.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/632939-lego-city-undercover-the-c...

or just keep looking and checking everything. Don't go straight to the walkthrough, just use it for the bits where you are really stuck or you won't get any enjoyment from the game. Also, unlocking all the costumes, vehicles etc counts towards the 100%. To get the studs needed for unlocking, collect the bonus amount studs and equip them all together and they will rack up your total in no time.

Sakura

noname001

Use the in game scanner to help track things down.

noname001

Sean_Aaron

I'm not working on this at the moment, but I find doing it neighbourhood by neighbourhood is best, working block by block to find stuff. The scanner is definitely your friend, but yeah without red bricks it gets tough. I'm guessing trying to get all the extras in each mission will help get more of those - doing missions is how I found most of my red bricks.

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

kyuubikid213

I just beat Lego City Undercover's campaign a few days ago. Getting 100% in a large world like that isn't something I'll ever strive to do.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.