Forums

Topic: Legend of Korra Not Coming for Wii U

Posts 81 to 100 of 100

CanisWolfred

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

We should probably just have an "Everything Not Coming for Wii U" thread.

I think the website would fall apart if we tried to list every new game not coming to the Wii U.

I think people should just suppliment their Wii U with something else, or simply accept that their financial decisions come with sacrifices and move on.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Yoshi_Prime

CanisWolfred wrote:

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

We should probably just have an "Everything Not Coming for Wii U" thread.

I think the website would fall apart if we tried to list every new game not coming to the Wii U.

I think people should just suppliment their Wii U with something else, or simply accept that their financial decisions come with sacrifices and move on.

My bad. I should clarify. One thread. It'll be called "Games Not Coming for the Wii U". Inside, the text will be "All of them". And that's the thread.

Yoshi_Prime

PilksUK

Shame would of gotten this on Wii U over my PS4, also if you do some Googling you will find publishers stating DLC not being released is due to Nintendo' s eshop policy's (in other words what Nintendo is charging)

PilksUK

3DS Friend Code: 5258-1185-3117 | Nintendo Network ID: PilksUK

Jazzer94

Hearing the game is actually quite good (especially for $15) so it is a shame it isn't on Wii U.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Captain_Toad

Ign has scored this game a 4.5.
In short, pretty combat animations does not make up for the lack of charm and story (there's almost no story) the series is known for and basically the combat itself being unforgiving and tedious even for a kids game
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/21/the-legend-of-korra-th...

And gamespot gives this one a 3 basically saying the same-thing.
http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/the-legend-of-korra-review/19...

Though destructoid gives this one a 7.
They mirror what they said on IGN but doesn't mind to much about the combat though they did say it can get a bit boring
http://www.destructoid.com/review-the-legend-of-korra-282722....

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

NinjaWaddleDee

arnoldlayne83 wrote:

Action51 wrote:

arnoldlayne83 wrote:

Ok, then reading the last comments I am even more convinced that the biggest problem here is the "conservatorism" of the majority of Nintento fans...
Here we are not talking about deliberately support 3rd parties just randomly buy titles from them... Here is more a "please amuse me in the way I wanna be amused"... which is essentially "gimme tons of 2d platformers with cartoonish graphics and kindergarten environment". Because guys, honestly, Mario, Zelda, Kirby and company are all great games and franchises, with which I spent countless hours of fun... but hey, that is not the only stuff you could have fun with...

Whoa, slow down there..I think you're doing what a lot of people do when criticizing Nintendo...and that is holding them and their fans to a different standard. The truth is, the other two major consoles are having their own content related problems right now too. It was recently revealed only 4/10 Playstation games make money, and the typical primary Xbox or Playstation gamer seems just as "conservative" when buying only certain genres of games from certain publishers.

The primary difference being that they don't have a single publisher putting out the consistent number of games at the level of quality Nintendo does.

Look, we have The Last of Us remastered and Uncharted 4 coming to Playstation 4...along with all the same franchises in endless sequels and annual installments from the few big third party developers. Xbox is bringing us Halo remasters and the third party sequels too, but they actually seem to be pushing a few unique games like Sunset Overdrive...time will tell if those bomb for being too different from the "Battlefield: Call of Halo's Creed" franchises that seem to be the only kind of games hat really sell well anymore.

I will grant you that Nintendo should spread their focus out a little more and do more to bring in some key third party titles. They don't need to go all out and try to get EA and other western devs on board, but I think your idea that Nintendo fans only want "kindergarten environments" is pretty insulting.

Of course the other consoles have the "other way round problem" with tons of dude bro games... and being on a nintendo forum, and owning a Wii U (And wii be4), I would refer specificly to what I observe in Nintendo fanworld....

Talking about kindergarten environments, you may like it or not, but, as someone else said before on the same topic, "numbers don't lies"....and i (virtually) met a lot of Nintendo lovers that say that games like devil third (check even the suprise when people discovered after e3 that the game was codeveloped by N), MAdworld or even a gta or a COD are too violent for them... now, I find pretty clear that the majority here like more, if not only, this kindergarten environment.... said that, I don't mean it is necessary bad (I love this too....).... but to me, still sounds a little narrow minded....

To your "kindergarden environment" I say: Metroid. Totally for kids. No thinking involved whatsoever.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Nintendo_Ninja

It got a 4.5 out of 10 on IGN! I don't know about you, but I'm ok with it not coming to Wii U.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

sinalefa

I would like to see more reviews for this one because I was not sure of how P* would handle a licensed game. I am not counting Revengeance, though.

I will comment in this thread, never being able to find it again.

SCRAPPER392

It was probably Activision's fault. My rough guess would be that it's about as good as The Amazing Spiderman 2 or Transformers for Wii U.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

conman2012

I get the feeling looking at Gamespot and IGN that us Wii U owners dodged a bullet here. Its a win for a change.

For the record, I feel that IGN and Gamespot are fairly credible, and I supplement them with other sites and the beloved Metacritic.

conman2012

shingi_70

Not getting a game is never truly winning.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Yoshi_Prime

shingi_70 wrote:

Unless it's ObScure: The Aftermath (ObScure II in Europe).

Yoshi_Prime

unrandomsam

shingi_70 wrote:

I think Alien : Isolation is something the Wii U was better without.

Not getting Fifa but getting PES I would count as probably a win as well if that happened.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

KeeperBvK

unrandomsam wrote:

You think of Colonial Marines. Alien Isolation is a great game.

KeeperBvK

shingi_70

unrandomsam wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Not getting Fifa but getting PES I would count as probably a win as well if that happened.

Isolation is pretty fun, and FIFA is a way better game than pes.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

64supermario

conman2012 wrote:

I get the feeling looking at Gamespot and IGN that us Wii U owners dodged a bullet here. Its a win for a change.

For the record, I feel that IGN and Gamespot are fairly credible, and I supplement them with other sites and the beloved Metacritic.

Gamespot credible? Well, I guess someone has to be nice to them.

Boss Conquest and Epic Gamers on YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-BdNM7x84aTBodCXQNlOg Also Majora's Mask is the best game ever! Search your feelings you know it to be true!

Nintendo Network ID: 64supermario | Twitter:

Namco

I played it at a friends house and in my opinion it wasn't that bad. It can get frustrating at some points and the minigames aren't much fun. But a 4 out of 10 is way too harsh

Edited on by Namco

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

unrandomsam

KeeperBvK wrote:

unrandomsam wrote:

You think of Colonial Marines. Alien Isolation is a great game.

Yes sorry.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

Punished_Boss_84

Well this thread took a turn!

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6320-8217

CanisWolfred

Pigeon wrote:

Hy8ogen wrote:

Honestly, I feel bad for the people who only owns the Wii U. They will be missing out on a lot of good 3rd party games if this situation continues.

Or they can just own another console besides the Wii U

He, I'm not made of money. >=[

...I mean, that'd really suck if I was. Everybody would be trying to steal me. That'd suck, I'd never be able to sleep at night. Unless it's Cat Woman. She can steal me any day of the week.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.