Forums

Topic: Kotaku: Gamestop has sold out preorder deluxe Wii U stock nationwide

Posts 81 to 88 of 88

Squiggle55

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I'd almost bet money the Deluxe edition will be around for at least most of the Wii U's run.

If Nintendo would go ahead and say something like this I would be very appreciative.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

Tasuki

Well if Gamestop has sold out their stock of Wii U Deluxe than why do I still get emails saying that they are taking preorders for both the basic and deluxe sets?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

kkslider5552000

Tasuki wrote:

Well if Gamestop has sold out their stock of Wii U Deluxe than why do I still get emails saying that they are taking preorders for both the basic and deluxe sets?

Because Gamestop is flawed?

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Tasuki

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Because Gamestop is flawed?

^ Understatement of the century.

My Backlog

nickcarney

Squiggle55 wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I'd almost bet money the Deluxe edition will be around for at least most of the Wii U's run.

If Nintendo would go ahead and say something like this I would be very appreciative.

I'm not sure if Nintendo will continue the Deluxe edition seeing as the promotion is only temporary. I suggest you call your local target, when I called mine they didn't have the preorder cards yet. I'm pretty sure online and in-store preorders don't cross paths so the stores may still be offering the deluxe edition or will be soon. Try calling Toys R' Us too, they're sold out online but might not be in store.

nickcarney

Squiggle55

nickcarney wrote:

Squiggle55 wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I'm not sure if Nintendo will continue the Deluxe edition seeing as the promotion is only temporary. I suggest you call your local target, when I called mine they didn't have the preorder cards yet. I'm pretty sure online and in-store preorders don't cross paths so the stores may still be offering the deluxe edition or will be soon. Try calling Toys R' Us too, they're sold out online but might not be in store.

My Target just told me the same thing. I guess I'll keep checking with them.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

Tasuki

The thing I find funny is that Gamestop and other retailers are sold out on preorders now. With the release date of November 18th being a less than a week away from Black Friday, I wonder how many of the retailers are going to have a surprise shipment come in for Black Friday just so they can watch people fight over it like they did the Wii and other must have holiday toys.

My Backlog

Hokori

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Yeah I bet there saying limited so people will spend the extra $50, because most people don't want NintendoLand, but I think the extra $50 is worth it, even though I want to DL NintendoLand

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.