Forums

Topic: Kirby and the Rainbow Curse - OT

Posts 161 to 180 of 214

jariw

Octane wrote:

That's pretty neat, but now I don't know what's CGI and what's real in this game anymore. It certainly looks impressive.

If it's CGI, it's real CGI.

jariw

Octane

Since I won't be playing this game for quite some time, I'm not going to try to keep it spoiler-free. I'll definitely watch some footage when I get home tonight.

Edited on by Octane

Octane

shingi_70

I'm watching the NWR youtube upload of the game and it looks dawn good. Not a console seller but one of those titles that is really good and fill in the library, I'm surprised at how much it plays like a normal kiry game despite the canvas mechanic.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

DefHalan

Does anyone know if Toys R Us sells digital games? I want to get that Kirby Amiibo but I want the game digitally

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Octane

Whilst I was watching some footage, I looked through the comment section and saw someone complain about the game; it made me laugh:

''Also, the framerate is terrible, it reminds me of one of those old claymation movies.''

Edited on by Octane

Octane

jariw

Octane wrote:

Whilst I was watching some footage, I looked through the comment section a saw someone complain about the game; it made me laugh:

''Also, the framerate is terrible, it reminds me of one of those old claymation movies.''

Best comment ever about this game!

jariw

Tperryoo7

Oh god the cuteness of this game makes my heart ache. The music is just fantastic. I wish it was more traditional, but I'm willing to give it a shot release week!

Tperryoo7

ISE-Pete

Does any game do claymation better than Rainbow Curse? I've looked at most of the others, and only the NeverHood really stands up next to Kirby for quality-clay. (and the NeverHood is more or less pre-rendered point-and-click).

I've always been a claymation fan, and to be honest it's the #1 reason I'm excited for KRC.

(also, this is my first post, nice to meet you guys!)

It's Super Effective!!!
https://www.youtube.com/c/itssupereffectiveCanada

Twitter:

Octane

jariw wrote:

Today, Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush was classified for Australia. Usually, that would point towards a release within the months to come for PAL, but since they clearly said 2nd half 2015 in the November Direct, I have no idea...
http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=cmNr4xna...

Captain Toad was delayed to January 9th, then it was January 2nd. Who knows what's going on with Kirby. I can understand the delay, but other the other hand, it's a Kirby game, it shouldn't take that long to localise.

Octane

NintendoFan64

NintyMan wrote:

This game is out now in North America!

Here's another commercial.

I'm confused. Are there rainbows?

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

HAL9000

I really am enjoying playing kirby with my wife! The co-op mechanic with kirby and waddle dee is really good. Clever use of gamepad and assymetric multiplayer. Waddle dee can defend kirby, collect items and carry him in tough sections (no ground), while kirby creates platforms that waddle dee uses.

Of course, the graphics are amazing!

HAL9000

WiiWareWave

I heard that any amiibo that's not Kirby or Meta Knight gives a slight dash boost. Is this true? I don't have this game yet, will probably get it for Christmas, but I'm just curious.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.