Forums

Topic: Kingdom Hearts HD Remix To Be Shown At E3 2012

Posts 21 to 40 of 68

Shadow_Chad6982

mamp wrote:

Shadow_Chad6982 wrote:

mamp wrote:

Please let it be true the actual games are good compared to the horrible spin-off titles. Well the spin-offs aren't horrible they're just not as good.

i thought CoM was horrible

YES!!! Finally someone who understands me!!! CoM was the worst KH game ever!!! The other ones were just not as good 358/2 days was meh and it seemed like filler to me which bothered me even more.

i liked 358/2 mainly to play multiplayer. the story was ok and the cut scenes looked great, yeah it was mainly a filler but i kinda like that there is a console game then a hand held spin off that leads up to the next console game

Everything is impossible if we think it is. Often all it takes is for one person to strongly believe that something can be achieved and to continue pursuing that goal to the end. - Satoru Iwata

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6817-9967 | Nintendo Network ID: Rasheon_Falcon

MetalGearZelda

Please be for wiiU. The kingdom hearts series has always been a favourite for me. An HD collection would really make my day. Just a few concerns: are they going to make a Re: version for Birth By Sleep and 385/2 days.

MetalGearZelda

komicturtle

WiiU or Vita.. I'll be getting WiiU far before I get Vita- but man, if this rumor is true, color me excited.

komicturtle

Bread-Not-Toast

Please be true,and please be a lunch game.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

e-love

PLEASE be true. Dear God, please.

*You all have no idea how much happiness this would bring to me. Definition of a dream come true!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Shotgunryugan

mamp wrote:

Please let it be true the actual games are good compared to the horrible spin-off titles. Well the spin-offs aren't horrible they're just not as good.

You do know that the "Horrible spin-offs" are side games right?

Spin-off would be something like "Kingdom Karts","Sora & Riku in the Olympic Games",etc...

The PSP/DS games are "side games",they are just to cover everything and they did a great job with it,especially with Lea/Axel he has changed a lot through the games,especially in DDD.

I'm sure if someone jumped to KH3 before playing Dream Drop Distance,Days and Birth By Sleep they wouldn't know who Xehanort,Xion,Aqua,Terra,Ventus,etc...are,especially the more important characters like Lea,Braig/Xigbar and Xehanort.

Get your facts straight before posting.

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/images/WaluigiAndSushi.png

3DS Friend Code: 3625-8855-6496 | Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

shingi_70

Actual both would be considered spin offset. A spin off is defined as a off shoot of a popular franchise involving different characters. Why do you think angel is called a "spinoff" of Buffy. Al by they are spinoff by definition.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Shotgunryugan

Sony_70 wrote:

Actual both would be considered spin offset. A spin off is defined as a off shoot of a popular franchise involving different characters. Why do you think angel is called a "spinoff" of Buffy. Al by they are spinoff by definition.

Hmm...good point,but i still consider it should be called side stories(same goes for Angel and the Spike & Drusilla comics).

When i think of spinoff i look at the vast majority of Mario games for example.

e-love

I think Chain of Memories, Birth by Sleep, and Dream Drop Distance are all just as important to the story as the original KH and KH2.
385/2 Days and Coded I could do without. Those seem like side stories that aren't necessary to me.

Edit : I consider spinoff as not part of the main series, and becoming its own. Using Mario as an example, that would be Mario Kart and Mario Party are two of them. Kingdom Hearts has no spinoffs, they're all main series games. However I think some, as mentioned above, aren't as important.

Edited on by e-love

Henmii

I really hope that it's true and that it is coming to Wii u! I have never played any Kingdom heart games before. Especially the first one seems good. Do want!

Henmii

e-love

The first Kingdom Hearts will always be my favorite, its just so...magical. I get emotional just hearing the music to that game.

Shotgunryugan

I believe Coded was pretty much the only one i consider useless(aside from the beginning and the last part of the game,it was just a cheap cash-in).

Days being one of my favorites i think it was important,just to see what was happening with the Org.13 and it has some of my favorite moments from the franchise.The gameplay could have been a lot better though.

I've noticed i didn't say anything about the actual "HD" rumors,so i'll throw in my 2 cents:

I don't care for graphics at all,they just need to make the gameplay better,although DDD looks really fun,so i am not worried about that

e-love

@Mickeymac, isn't it? Everything about the game is just done so right. I never liked KH2 as much as everyone else did. I loved it yes, but it wasn't the same.

@Shotgunryugan, Coded does feel like a cheap cash-in. Like story wise, did we really need a whole game to find out a small plot point? Then for 385/2 Days, yeah its a little more important than Coded, but its also kind of pointless. The whole Xion storyline has no purpose in my opinion, because its introduced only to be closed at the end of the game. And I honestly liked knowing less about Organization XIII, it made them more mysterious. Yeah it had its moments (I don't have the game, I just watched every cutscene on Youtube) but I don't think they needed to make a game about that.

Edited on by e-love

Shotgunryugan

KH1 will always have it's charm,it's definitely feels the most "Disney" game out of the ones released so far.

Xion isn't done yet,she is still relevant,but she will sooner or later become pointless like Ansem Seeker of Darkness,Repliku and Namine.

As for the Org.13 being "mysterious",i hate that i'd rather get to know them better than have the cliche mysterious villain(s).

Although they are certainly mysterious after DDD,but i don't want to spoil the game for anyone >.>

CanisWolfred

358/2 was more of a gameplay game, just like Coded. The purpose of both games was to be fun. These aren't movies we're talking about, after all. And 358/2 Days takes it's gameplay from KH1 rather than 2, so you might actually enjoy it, Emaan1. Personally, I enjoyed all the Kingdom Hearts games. KH1 is the only one that I'd buy again, of course, but that's because I'm stingey.

And KH1 is near perfect. It's only flaw was that Little Mermaid Stage, but it made up for that by having an epic boss fight right at the end....okay, and the forced Railshooter sections weren't very good, but they stopped making you do them by the end. Still the only thing KH2 managed to improve, though.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

e-love

I loved the Atlantica world! @Mickeymac, at least its better than the KH2 Atlantica Singing

But yeah anyways. KH2 only made the Gummi Ship segments more interesting, that's all it really did better than KH1. I always thought KH2 was easier, but maybe that's just me.

About the HD discussion : The only handheld game I really want to see in HD is Birth by Sleep, that game needs to be on the big screen

Edited on by e-love

Joeynator3000

Did it have any epic optional bosses like the first one did?

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

e-love

KH2 still had sephiroth, but WHAT A PUSHOVER he was

It also had the Olympus Colosseum like the first one, but that was too easy also

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.