Wii U Forum

Topic: Kind of afraid my money was wasted.

Showing 61 to 80 of 81

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

61. Posted:

RancidVomit86 wrote:

Another thread like this and the ole run of the mill answers again

Yeah pretty much. Some arguments never die.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

62. Posted:

By buying a console at launch, you could argue your money was wasted in some regard. I could get a PS3 and probably all 3 Uncharted games and some downloadable for FAR less than people paid for a PS3 on its own in 2006 when it had literally one exclusive anyone cared about. At the end of the day, and ignoring the use of online passes and certain limited releases, all you're really buying is to make up for your own impatience.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage
Avatar

alex252

63. Posted:

HI i am not a great fan of Wii, but i love PS3 and soon i am about to upgrade PS4 at it releases, I think you made a big mistake spending on Wii. Wii is not that popular and has the limitations too. I suggest to put it on back to sale on ebay at direct bargains and go for new PS4.

alex252

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kyloctopus

64. Posted:

I feel my money was wasted. However, I was skeptical, even when lining up for the system.
In a year, I understand the Wii U will be better. However, sales are flying, have I been patient I could have got the Wii U at $50 off.
The games Nintendo gave are arguably entertaining. Yet Nintendo only gave 4 Wii U games in the past 6 months, 3 of them were launch titles. They should have at least invested some time in downloadable titles, that aren't Virtual Console.
But at least Nintendo is getting money in their handheld market. So they are at least saving that market, because Sony has little to contribute.

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

65. Posted:

alex252 wrote:

HI i am not a great fan of Wii, but i love PS3 and soon i am about to upgrade PS4 at it releases, I think you made a big mistake spending on Wii. Wii is not that popular and has the limitations too. I suggest to put it on back to sale on ebay at direct bargains and go for new PS4.

He'll only get like $50 for a Wii. PS4 has limitations as well. Not being as supportive for Move, no BC, and not having the Gamepad in comparison to Wii U are the limitations PS4 will have.
Also, the exclusives. PS4 won't have Mario Kart, Zelda, Pikmin, and other potential games on the console that PS4 won't be able to support no matter how much better the graphics are.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MAB

66. Posted:

Looking back to the first post 7/2/13... I don't think old mate cares anymore ;)

MAB

AuthorMessage
Avatar

OptometristLime

67. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

alex252 wrote:

HI i am not a great fan of Wii, but i love PS3 and soon i am about to upgrade PS4 at it releases, I think you made a big mistake spending on Wii. Wii is not that popular and has the limitations too. I suggest to put it on back to sale on ebay at direct bargains and go for new PS4.

He'll only get like $50 for a Wii. PS4 has limitations as well. Not being as supportive for Move, no BC, and not having the Gamepad in comparison to Wii U are the limitations PS4 will have.
Also, the exclusives. PS4 won't have Mario Kart, Zelda, Pikmin, and other potential games on the console that PS4 won't be able to support no matter how much better the graphics are.

He must be referring to Wii U; or outright trolling, who knows.

Why do so many people hate Indie Games?

64supermario wrote:

Because they're butts.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

68. Posted:

OptometristLime wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

alex252 wrote:

HI i am not a great fan of Wii, but i love PS3 and soon i am about to upgrade PS4 at it releases, I think you made a big mistake spending on Wii. Wii is not that popular and has the limitations too. I suggest to put it on back to sale on ebay at direct bargains and go for new PS4.

He'll only get like $50 for a Wii. PS4 has limitations as well. Not being as supportive for Move, no BC, and not having the Gamepad in comparison to Wii U are the limitations PS4 will have.
Also, the exclusives. PS4 won't have Mario Kart, Zelda, Pikmin, and other potential games on the console that PS4 won't be able to support no matter how much better the graphics are.

He must be referring to Wii U; or outright trolling, who knows.

I think he meant Wii U. He's trolling, and he's not even typing the right stuff. Troll failed at trolling.
There's no reason to sell a Wii U for a PS4, because PS4 isn't even out and will cost more.
Better to have something than nothing at all at this point in time.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

69. Posted:

Not if it's sitting there collecting dust. Obviously his tastes in games aren't compatible with the Wii U and expressing it does not make him a troll.

Nice try, though.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

70. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Not if it's sitting there collecting dust. Obviously his tastes in games aren't compatible with the Wii U and expressing it does not make him a troll.

Nice try, though.

Fine then. He's a 'PS fanboy'. 'Nintendo fanboy' is used in tons of arguments, so it seems to be the appropriate term be be used for this case.
I understand we all have our opinions. So yes, I apologize, Alex, for calling you a troll, but I disagree that buying a Wii U is a waste of money.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

OptometristLime

71. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Not if it's sitting there collecting dust. Obviously his tastes in games aren't compatible with the Wii U and expressing it does not make him a troll.

Nice try, though.

I shouldn't have to do this for you @Chrono_Cross

alex252
Joined: 2 hours ago
Website: http://www.directbargains.com.au

alex252 wrote:

HI i am not a great fan of Wii, but i love PS3 and soon i am about to upgrade PS4 at it releases, I think you made a big mistake spending on Wii. Wii is not that popular and has the limitations too. I suggest to put it on back to sale on ebay at direct bargains and go for new PS4.

Edited on by OptometristLime

Why do so many people hate Indie Games?

64supermario wrote:

Because they're butts.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MAB

72. Posted:

Yeah I know... It's clear that many users on NL are of the blind variety ;)

MAB

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Geonjaha

73. Posted:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Yeah I know... It's clear that many users on NL are of the blind variety ;)

Either that or they don't feel the need to run background checks on every user they speak to...

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

74. Posted:

Scar, I don't see the point of labels. If someone enjoys what they enjoy, they're fans of it. The problem, though, is that you're coming off hostile and using terms to label and humiliate others' based on their opinions.

Which is wrong.


@Opto

I'm clear of your point, but that does not validate such aggressive behavior from this community's regulars.

In other words, the word "troll" can be offensive. More times than not, it's supposed to be.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

skywake

75. Posted:

Geonjaha wrote:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Yeah I know... It's clear that many users on NL are of the blind variety ;)

Either that or they don't feel the need to run background checks on every user they speak to...

There's background checks... then there's noticing that this is a very old thread and the offending post is from a new user shamelessly plugging something...

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MAB

76. Posted:

Still no point was achieved that day ;)
Untitled

MAB

AuthorMessage
Avatar

OptometristLime

77. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

@Opto

I'm clear of your point, but that does not validate such aggressive behavior from this community's regulars.

In other words, the word "troll" can be offensive. More times than not, it's supposed to be.

You make a strong case; maybe if I had posted my findings sooner...
For my part I look for sound reasoning from a poster of any stripe. An inability to state the name of the console you are defaming - well it struck me as odd.

Thanks to our spammer friend, we've made much ado over nothing.

Why do so many people hate Indie Games?

64supermario wrote:

Because they're butts.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

dumedum

78. Posted:

JayArr wrote:

This is why I always cheat on girls.

It's insane to commit to only one thing and rob yourself of all the amazing experiences out there because you want to be "loyal". You could be having so much more fun man.

Excellent point. Loyalty is its own reward.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

AuthorMessage
Avatar

dumedum

79. Posted:

Just look at Vitanic.

Question: Was my money wasted?
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by dumedum

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

80. Posted:

Wait, you wanted to play those games. You should have seen this coming :O

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky