Forums

Topic: Katsuhiro Harada has had it up to here with your crap!

Posts 41 to 53 of 53

komicturtle

The_Fox wrote:

L4DYK0M1C wrote:

People just suck. If I were were a developer or ran a company and "fans" constantly complain about "everything" I do, I would have no problem telling them off.

Props to him. More devs need to tell it like it is. It's funny how it's okay for "fans" to complain, but when the ones making the games and trying to "please" snap back, oh no, hell breaks lose.

If you can't take your own medicine, then don't distribute it.

[/div]

There's nothing worse than watching a scenario like this unfold online. Did you ever see Scott Adam's antics raging against his own fanbase? It got pretty pathetic at the end.

I haven't seen or heard of it so I can't say. Do you think it was comparable to this? I'm getting a: "Shut up and settle down" out of this.

komicturtle

The_Fox

L4DYK0M1C wrote:

The_Fox wrote:

L4DYK0M1C wrote:

People just suck. If I were were a developer or ran a company and "fans" constantly complain about "everything" I do, I would have no problem telling them off.

Props to him. More devs need to tell it like it is. It's funny how it's okay for "fans" to complain, but when the ones making the games and trying to "please" snap back, oh no, hell breaks lose.

If you can't take your own medicine, then don't distribute it.

[/div]

[/div]

There's nothing worse than watching a scenario like this unfold online. Did you ever see Scott Adam's antics raging against his own fanbase? It got pretty pathetic at the end.

[/div]

I haven't seen or heard of it so I can't say. Do you think it was comparable to this? I'm getting a: "Shut up and settle down" out of this.

Not really comparable, no. I was just using it as an example of someone who took it way, way to far.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Knux

It's good that Harada did this. Fans need to realize a difference between whining about something that's actually worth complaining about and whining for the sake of whining.

Knux

mamp

Well fan complaints are good in a way because it shows that the fans are passionate about their games. That being said, they can't all be listened to because some fans can have some ridiculous demands. I believe that developers should listen when most of their gaming audience is complaining about the same problem though because then it show's there really is something wrong (like the Mass Effect 3 ending for example). Also they should know us fans are whiny b****es anyways all you can do is just keep working. If we all just settled for everything nothing would ever advance.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Bankai

I swear, the games industry is the only one where "fans" actually get away with demanding the creators do things "their way."

And people wonder why the other creative industries laugh when gamers insist games are art - the whole point about art is it's the artist's vision, not the consumer's.

The consumer, in turn, has every right to criticise. By not buying the game

the_shpydar

Before this i had no opinion regarding him, but now i am totally in lesbians with Harada-san.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Ryno

What other series or IP is this crazy cat involved with? I don't play fighting games anymore but would maybe support this man that speaks the truth by buying another game of his.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

kkslider5552000

LollipopChoSaw wrote:

I swear, the games industry is the only one where "fans" actually get away with demanding the creators do things "their way."

And people wonder why the other creative industries laugh when gamers insist games are art - the whole point about art is it's the artist's vision, not the consumer's.

The consumer, in turn, has every right to criticise. By not buying the game

A somewhat Devil Advocate-like rebuttle: George Lucas

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.