Wii U Forum

Topic: Just got to get something off my chest...

Showing 181 to 198 of 198

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

181. Posted:

@SCAR392: none of what you just said has any bearing whatsoever on what Midnight3DS had to say — and that's a fact you can take to the bank. Why does any statement that doesn't call the WIi U 'the most amazing console ever' send you rushing into a defensive craze? I don't understand it. we get that you love Nintendo and their products very much, but all this fuss and refusal to listen to reason is ridiculous.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Midnight3DS

182. Posted:

I have no idea what Apple has to do with anything I said.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

183. Posted:

This should clear the confusion.

Untitled

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

mamp

184. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

@mamp
Maybe. It's already confirmed Nintendo was the most successful last gen.
Sony is the one that laid down 2 generations in a row. Not Nintendo. Selling PS3 at a loss, and now selling PS4 at an obvious loss. BTW, Vita is getting its s*** rocked against 3DS.

Nintendo has the money from success, and the superior gaming smarts in comparison to Sony, to make a comeback that will kill PS once and for all. BTW, I'm being dramatic, but this 'specs' and more games BS in favor of the PS4 that was born from Nintendo themselves to begin with has gotten WAY out of hand.

No one even brings up Xbox One, because anyone that gives 2 hoots about gaming knows that the true fight has always been between only PS and Nintendo.

The Wii U doom and gloom has got to stop.

Yes, exactly Nintendo was the most successful not 3rd parties (which was what I was talking about). Yes the PS vita is suffering but the Wii U is suffering too. So how does that make Nintendo a winner this gen? Anyways last post don't want to argue I already stated my position on fanboys. I do like Nintendo but they have flaws just like Sony and Microsoft.

Marry Me!!!
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

185. Posted:

Midnight3DS wrote:

I have no idea what Apple has to do with anything I said.

It's the internet, nothing makes sense!...well most things anyway.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

186. Posted:

Guys I thought forums were supposed to be fun. I thought video games were supposed to be fun.

I was just coming back into the swing of NintendoLife, I don't want these "dissapoint -> argument -> SCAR Vs. anyone else" threads...
:(

Edited on by TysonOfTime

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

Varia01

187. Posted:

@TysonOfTime is right. I tell the newbies that NL is a fun place to talk at and hopefully that will be the truth. We just discuss and have fun, not argue and be ugly to each other. I encourage you guys to be kind and make discussing here fun so everyone can enjoy NL. Thanks.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

188. Posted:

@TysonOfTime, @Varia01: It wouldn't be fair to SCAR392 for me to ban him, if that's what you're asking...? he may be misguided and a bit argumentative, but he's broken none of our Community Rules. In that respect, he's been harmless so far.

Also, I'm tempted to say that a thread entitled 'just got to get something off my chest'... there's no way you don't know people are going to be having what could possibly be a heated discussion.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

189. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

No Need to be safe, The PS3 has been profitable since 2010 according to Sony themselves.

Let's not forget they cut other OS and PS2 BC for the slim.

Which made it more profitable. And Nintendo cut Gamecube support from the Wii to make that even more profitable than it already was, because money. Though I'doubt they'll be able to cut Wii support from the Wii U since so many games rely on the Wiimotes for multiplayer, so they can't save themselves there.

Ya, but all it takes to get Wii games running on Wii U is the OS.
There isn't any extra hardware involved in getting a Wii game to run.

"While the new console is capable of running current-gen HD titles, its technical underpinnings are designed in order to fully accommodate hardware backwards compatibility with the vintage 2006 Wii."

There you go, it's hardware Backwards comapatible, meaning it has Wii Tech inside, or at least uses similar enough tech to allow for Backwards compatibility. Also, Software compatibilty is not that reliable. They had software compatibilty on The PS3, but it only ran up to 80% of games, and not all of which ran that well. The Xbox 360 had Software B/C, too, but only worked with roughly 60% of Xbox games, many of which contained bugs.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Fingeldor

190. Posted:

Untitled

Does this clear up any confusion?

3DS Friend: 3754-6858-1461
My Backloggery
8-Bit Music by Scott Iblings
Miiverse: Bingly

3DS Friend Code: 3754-6858-1461 | Nintendo Network ID: Bingly

AuthorMessage

Varia01

191. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

@TysonOfTime, @Varia01: It wouldn't be fair to SCAR392 for me to ban him, if that's what you're asking...? he may be misguided and a bit argumentative, but he's broken none of our Community Rules. In that respect, he's been harmless so far.

Also, I'm tempted to say that a thread entitled 'just got to get something off my chest'... there's no way you don't know people are going to be having what could possibly be a heated discussion.

No, I wasn't saying to ban him, you know what forums can have some debates. Your right, @theblackdragon. Harmless? Got it. I was just trying to make NL fun for all. I understand.

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

HeatBombastic

192. Posted:

TysonOfTime wrote:

Guys I thought forums were supposed to be fun. I thought video games were supposed to be fun.

I was just coming back into the swing of NintendoLife, I don't want these "dissapoint -> argument -> SCAR Vs. anyone else" threads...

I've always thought forums were for communicating, whether you have "fun" or not. Communication doesn't have to be fun.

Am I having light-hearted pleasure or excitement when I say "me too" on a forum? Not really. Does that further support that forums are for communication?

Edited on by HeatBombastic

NNID: HeatBombastic

Haaaave fun.

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

193. Posted:

I thought this was fun. This thread has run its course though, so I'm going to use my hidden moderator powers to lock it now.

COUGHCOUGHNUDGECOUGH

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

HeatBombastic

194. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

I thought this was fun. This thread has run its course though, so I'm going to use my hidden moderator powers to lock it now.

COUGHCOUGHNUDGECOUGH

ALEX SAYS. WE OBEY!

NNID: HeatBombastic

Haaaave fun.

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

195. Posted:

@Alex: dangit, i still have popcorn left. you're not really done yet, are you? :(

BEST THREAD EVER

AuthorMessage

Varia01

196. Posted:

HeatBombastic wrote:

TysonOfTime wrote:

I've always thought forums were for communicating, whether you have "fun" or not. Communication doesn't have to be fun.

Am I having light-hearted pleasure or excitement when I say "me too" on a forum? Not really. Does that further support that forums are for communication?

Right. Debates are always possible in forums, so they are for communication, not always fun. Then I apologize about post #191.

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

197. Posted:

I am done and leaving the building.

Untitled

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

198. Posted:

@varia01: haha, as long as we're all right, then.

ah well, guess the show's over anyway, folks. move along, nothing more to see here :3

BEST THREAD EVER

Sorry, this topic has been locked.