Forums

Topic: Is your patience with Nintendo wearing thin?

Posts 161 to 164 of 164

tebunker

Blastoise-san wrote:

@FutureAlphaMale I brought up your comment with the Mod, @ScroogeMcLz because it was a good example of how smart-mouth your comments can be at times. I don't think a Moderator deserves special treatment but they are HUMAN BEINGS. Treat others like you wanna be treated.
How would you like it if others to start giving you smart-mouth comments at stuff you say?
I can do that.
But you claim that you're "playing devil's advocate most of the time" so I guess that gives you a right to be the opposite/negative guy, huh?

I would just stop arguing with him. Ignore him and he will go away. Arguing on the web is like wrestling with a pig, you both get dirty but the pig likes it.

tebunker

MikeLove

Tasuki wrote:

@FutureAlphaMale: Its not so much the position of someone its how you word things. I have to agree that when you post you tend to post with snide remarks. No one is saying you have to be upbeat and love Nintendo but you dont have to be rude or unpleasant cause someone doesn't agree with you.

It's all in good fun. If I can get someone with a zinger, I will do it. If its something I actually have a stronger opinion about, I will write a longer post arguing my stance.

Again, scroll through any 'argumentative' thread on this forum and you will see dozens of people posting snide remarks or dismissive images/gifs to other posters or comments they don't agree with.

Lets move on...this thread is way off topic at this point.

Untitled

MikeLove

Tasuki

FutureAlphaMale wrote:

Again, scroll through any 'argumentative' thread on this forum and you will see dozens of people posting snide remarks or dismissive images/gifs to other posters or comments they don't agree with.

Untitled

And yet you do the same. I love it.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

OptometristLime

FutureAlphaMale wrote:

Lets move on...this thread is way off topic at this point.

Untitled

"Move on"... to your next train wreck?

Untitled

I'm still ogling this one!

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.