Wii U Forum

Topic: Is this bad news for the Wii U?

Showing 201 to 220 of 268

AuthorMessage
Hokori

Hokori

201. Posted:

@waltz weeaboo isn't even a word or if it is it's a name given by westerners rather then easterners so it doesn't count

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

AuthorMessage
MAB

MAB

202. Posted:

Untitled

MAB

AuthorMessage
Hokori

Hokori

203. Posted:

@MAB well BatMan AC is my next WiiU game, and last I checked... Isn't Japanese

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

AuthorMessage
Bankai

Bankai

204. Posted:

Hokori wrote:

@waltz weeaboo isn't even a word or if it is it's a name given by westerners rather then easterners so it doesn't count

It's a term given by westerners to westerners. I don't know where you think easterners come into it.

In Japan you would be an otaku. Protip for when you're over there. When Kawaii girl says you are an otaku, then you've got no chance of getting in her pants. It's not a compliment.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
dethinc

dethinc

205. Posted:

I don't know about everyone else but I am disappointed with the system so far and how it performs. We bought a deluxe edition and it is slower than my dual core Motorola phone that I play quake 3 on. My kids are the ones that the system was for and even they are disappointed with it. All the DLC for the games that have not come through yet but was promised in December. All the features that the system was supposed to have and that are lacking. This system was way over hyped. After reading the first few posts I am starting to think I should have waited for the new Microsoft system. And there is really not many games for the. At least there was a vast supply of games for the XBOX.
WII U. I hate to say the WII was a better system, maybe not the greatest graphics. Even my younger son wants to sell this thing and save for a new Microsoft system. He loves playing the Mario games but he does see what he is missing out on with the other systems on the market. So maybe soon we will have a WII U Deluxe for sale here.

dethinc

AuthorMessage
kkslider5552000

kkslider5552000

206. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

Hokori wrote:

@waltz weeaboo isn't even a word or if it is it's a name given by westerners rather then easterners so it doesn't count

It's a term given by westerners to westerners. I don't know where you think easterners come into it.

In Japan you would be an otaku. Protip for when you're over there. When Kawaii girl says you are an otaku, then you've got no chance of getting in her pants. It's not a compliment.

He's going to be shocked when all japanese girls aren't well-endowed with giant...eyes.

Let's Play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon!

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

AuthorMessage
EdJericho

EdJericho

207. Posted:

LZBirdboi wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

The Wii U isn't even getting current gen games so I'm a not skeptical about them getting next gen ports.

...wut?

Call of Duty and Arkham City say "Hi"

He's referring to this.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/2121/2013i.jpg

PS3 / PS4 / 360 / Wii U - EdJericho

Nintendo Network ID: EdJericho

AuthorMessage
kkslider5552000

kkslider5552000

208. Posted:

EdJericho wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

The Wii U isn't even getting current gen games so I'm a not skeptical about them getting next gen ports.

...wut?

Call of Duty and Arkham City say "Hi"

He's referring to this.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/2121/2013i.jpg

Yeah, that's not...good. Nintendo pretty much has to pander to the western developers (and not just some indie devs either). And by mean has to, I mean this is a requirement for Wii U to be considered a success in the long run. There is no alternative beyond some unexpected, lightning in a bottle scenario.

That being said, the funniest thing was the Xbox exclusive and that they were reaching in terms of "games that have a chance to be a success either critically or commercially" (looking at you Lost Planet 3)

Let's Play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon!

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

AuthorMessage
SCAR

SCAR

209. Posted:

dethinc wrote:

I don't know about everyone else but I am disappointed with the system so far and how it performs. We bought a deluxe edition and it is slower than my dual core Motorola phone that I play quake 3 on. My kids are the ones that the system was for and even they are disappointed with it. All the DLC for the games that have not come through yet but was promised in December. All the features that the system was supposed to have and that are lacking. This system was way over hyped. After reading the first few posts I am starting to think I should have waited for the new Microsoft system. And there is really not many games for the. At least there was a vast supply of games for the XBOX.
WII U. I hate to say the WII was a better system, maybe not the greatest graphics. Even my younger son wants to sell this thing and save for a new Microsoft system. He loves playing the Mario games but he does see what he is missing out on with the other systems on the market. So maybe soon we will have a WII U Deluxe for sale here.

Are you kidding me... Wii U wasn't hyped at all, if anything, people were doubting it since it was announced. The next PS/Xbox are 1-2 years off, and this is the best system you can get as of now. Just because Nintendo ditched sound programs like Dolby, DTS, and a more 'versatile' online, doesn't make it worse than anything. I agree, Xbox 360 and PS3 have tons of extras that make Wii U seem like alot less(not for me, but to you apparently), but it IS the best console in terms of potential, and kicks the other consoles' rears with the games it does have from those consoles(COD BO2, Darksiders 2, Batman AC, AC3, Tekken). We're waiting for the other consoles too you know, but if you as an individual feel the need to sell your console because your so disappointed, go ahead. I bet you'll be buying another one in a few months if you do sell it, so just a heads up.

$¢@®

AuthorMessage
Hokori

Hokori

210. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

Hokori wrote:

@waltz weeaboo isn't even a word or if it is it's a name given by westerners rather then easterners so it doesn't count

It's a term given by westerners to westerners. I don't know where you think easterners come into it.

In Japan you would be an otaku. Protip for when you're over there. When Kawaii girl says you are an otaku, then you've got no chance of getting in her pants. It's not a compliment.

who said anything about her pants?! Im a gentleman and goo for the heart

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

AuthorMessage
Pichuka97

Pichuka97

211. Posted:

Hokori wrote:

Bankai wrote:

Hokori wrote:

@waltz weeaboo isn't even a word or if it is it's a name given by westerners rather then easterners so it doesn't count

It's a term given by westerners to westerners. I don't know where you think easterners come into it.

In Japan you would be an otaku. Protip for when you're over there. When Kawaii girl says you are an otaku, then you've got no chance of getting in her pants. It's not a compliment.

who said anything about her pants?! Im a gentleman and goo for the heart

That right there is top quality class. I respect thee.

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

Nintendo Network ID: Pichuka97

AuthorMessage
PokeTune

PokeTune

212. Posted:

Of course it`s in trouble. The dang thing can barely get current gen games what makes you think it will get next-gen games?

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/CrossFactorComms/about
Nintendo Network ID: DarkGamerX
Xbox Gamertag: DarkGameMasterX

Awaiting:

Kingdom Hearts 3
Mirror's Edge 2
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Rare Replay
Xenoblade Chronicles X

Nintendo Network ID: DarkGamerX

AuthorMessage
Bankai

Bankai

213. Posted:

Hokori wrote:

Bankai wrote:

Hokori wrote:

@waltz weeaboo isn't even a word or if it is it's a name given by westerners rather then easterners so it doesn't count

It's a term given by westerners to westerners. I don't know where you think easterners come into it.

In Japan you would be an otaku. Protip for when you're over there. When Kawaii girl says you are an otaku, then you've got no chance of getting in her pants. It's not a compliment.

who said anything about her pants?! Im a gentleman and goo for the heart

As admirable as that is you'll be lucky she even talks to you again once she has decided you're an otaku.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Hokori

Hokori

214. Posted:

Pichuka97 wrote:

Hokori wrote:

Bankai wrote:

Hokori wrote:

@waltz weeaboo isn't even a word or if it is it's a name given by westerners rather then easterners so it doesn't count

It's a term given by westerners to westerners. I don't know where you think easterners come into it.

In Japan you would be an otaku. Protip for when you're over there. When Kawaii girl says you are an otaku, then you've got no chance of getting in her pants. It's not a compliment.

who said anything about her pants?! Im a gentleman and goo for the heart

That right there is top quality class. I respect thee.

Thanks, I find it very disrespectful when people say that's all I want from any women, it's pretty much not only insulting me but the women I could go for as well, because it's like saying all they have going for them is the looks...

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

AuthorMessage
Bankai

Bankai

215. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

EdJericho wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

The Wii U isn't even getting current gen games so I'm a not skeptical about them getting next gen ports.

...wut?

Call of Duty and Arkham City say "Hi"

He's referring to this.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/2121/2013i.jpg

Yeah, that's not...good. Nintendo pretty much has to pander to the western developers (and not just some indie devs either). And by mean has to, I mean this is a requirement for Wii U to be considered a success in the long run. There is no alternative beyond some unexpected, lightning in a bottle scenario.

That being said, the funniest thing was the Xbox exclusive and that they were reaching in terms of "games that have a chance to be a success either critically or commercially" (looking at you Lost Planet 3)

For a 'last gen' system, holy crap the PS3 has a good exclusive lineup. It's going to slaughter the Xbox 360 this year

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Hokori

Hokori

216. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

Hokori wrote:

Bankai wrote:

Hokori wrote:

@waltz weeaboo isn't even a word or if it is it's a name given by westerners rather then easterners so it doesn't count

It's a term given by westerners to westerners. I don't know where you think easterners come into it.

In Japan you would be an otaku. Protip for when you're over there. When Kawaii girl says you are an otaku, then you've got no chance of getting in her pants. It's not a compliment.

who said anything about her pants?! Im a gentleman and goo for the heart

As admirable as that is you'll be lucky she even talks to you again once she has decided you're an otaku.

I do have quite a few "yeahs" in Miiverse from... Get this.... Japanese ladies, on Otaku related posts, also even if some hate that about me, all I need is ONE to like that about me

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

AuthorMessage
kkslider5552000

kkslider5552000

217. Posted:

WHY DID I GET A 360 INSTEAD?!

...it was a reasonable idea in 2007...

oh well, back to XBLA.

I cannot emphasize enough how pointless Xbox has become with PS3 around. No wonder Microsoft is so focused on its non-gaming features, my god...

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Let's Play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon!

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

AuthorMessage
Bankai

Bankai

218. Posted:

Hokori wrote:

Bankai wrote:

Hokori wrote:

Bankai wrote:

Hokori wrote:

@waltz weeaboo isn't even a word or if it is it's a name given by westerners rather then easterners so it doesn't count

It's a term given by westerners to westerners. I don't know where you think easterners come into it.

In Japan you would be an otaku. Protip for when you're over there. When Kawaii girl says you are an otaku, then you've got no chance of getting in her pants. It's not a compliment.

who said anything about her pants?! Im a gentleman and goo for the heart

As admirable as that is you'll be lucky she even talks to you again once she has decided you're an otaku.

I do have quite a few "yeahs" in Miiverse from... Get this.... Japanese ladies, on Otaku related posts

And I have a couple of hundred yeahs from western dudes for nerd posts.

Yeah, I'm a player.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Bankai

Bankai

219. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

WHY DID I GET A 360 INSTEAD?!

...it was a reasonable idea in 2007...

oh well, back to XBLA.

I cannot emphasize enough have pointless Xbox has become with PS3 around. No wonder Microsoft is so focused on its non-gaming features, my god...

Sony really was legit about that whole 'we're in the PS3 for the long term' line.

Which is why I have high hopes for the Vita yet.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
The_Fox

The_Fox

220. Posted:

I must have missed something because I have no clue how this thread arrived at discussing weeaboos.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11