Forums

Topic: Is there a 'forgotten' Nintendo franchise that you want to see on the Wii U?

Posts 101 to 120 of 140

bobhobob

Does anyone else want another Hamtaro game? Hamtaro: Ham-Hams Unite was the first video game i played in my life, and probably in my Top 5 favorite games of all time.

bobhobob

Nintendo Network ID: bobhobob

bobhobob

Definetly want another Earthbound, also. Earthbound ftw.

bobhobob

Nintendo Network ID: bobhobob

Geonjaha

Earthbound doesnt count; It's anything but forgotten. The average RPG has been promoted to a god like status that honestly it really doesnt deserve.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

e-love

I think EarthBound should have a remake. But not 3D in the sense of a moving camera, kind. Think like Four Swords Adventures on Gamecube. With next gen sprites, still retaining the 2D sprite look of (in this case) the original. I can't picture EarthBound with out that retro look.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Linky_97

KID ICARUS!!! Oh wait...

Wii U online games:
Injustice Gods Among Us, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razors Edge, Assassin's Creed III, Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2 Wii U Edition and Trine 2: Directors Cut
3DS Online games:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tell me if you want to play :)

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8763-9592 | Nintendo Network ID: Linky97

Boshi

Would really like to see Wave Race again, on Wii U or 3DS.

NN ID: Eldudebrother42
My 3DS Code is 2191-7951-6830
Now Playing: Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Also have Mario Kart 7, Resident Evil Revelations and Mercenaries 3D, PES 2012, Super Street Fighter IV 3D.

CowLaunch

Boshi is a stranger to me, but I agree, Wave Race would be great on Wii U or 3DS.

CowLaunch

Willerz

BleachFan wrote:

I guess it's not really a franchise, but give me a Pokemon Snap sequel, please!

Use the controller as the camera or something, I dunno. But I've been starving for a sequel to this quirky game!

Maybe an augmented reality Pokemon Snap? That would be pretty awesome.
I think that as far as forgotten franchises go, I'd love to see Mystical Ninja make a re-apparence. I'm aware it's not Nintendo, it's Konami, but the N64 version was one of my favourite games growing up.

Twitter || Backloggery

3DS: 3780 - 9266 - 7113

Squiggle55

I can't understand why Earthbound was killed and Pokemon has flourished. It's beyond me.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

Whopper744

Not really a 'franchise' itself I guess, but I'd like to see a Mario Paint released. A good upgrade to the SNES game. Not sure what you would use...it could probably work great on the Wii U though, with it's controller!!
Maybe a good downloadable game, or if they want to make it for 30 bucks or something. Could be really cool actually.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

TheN64Dude

I'd say give Earthbound 64 another shot on Wii U or 3DS

Get "N" or Get Out!

Bass_X0

Wild Gunman.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

FonistofCruxis

PlatinumGamerX wrote:

I'd say give Earthbound 64 another shot on Wii U or 3DS

Earthbound 64 was what Mother 3 was originally going to be so its already been made but I would love if all three games in the series were remade for Wii U and bought to all western regions.

TrueWiiMaster

I don't know if I'd say it's forgotten (it had 2 entries on the DS after all), but it seems to have disappeared. I'd really love to see Advance Wars revived on the Wii U. It's always been a portable franchise, but the Wii U would be the perfect platform to change that. The two screens could be used similarly to the way they were used in Advance Wars Dual Strike, and the touch screen would be great for a level editor. Plus, I think seeing those maps on a full size TV screen would really make them feel huge, bigger than they ever could on portable. Throw in some online play, and you have one excellent game. In fact, if 2 Wii U remotes were a possibility, even local play could work.

I am the TrueWiiMaster! Those who call the Wii casual BEWARE!

Nintendo Network ID: WiiMaster

TheWord777

killer instinct,blast corps,jet force gemini,perfect dark

Wii U StarFox in Dx11.Yes please.

Noire

Mach Rider definitely needs to come back.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.