Wii U Forum

Topic: Is the Wii U your only console?

Showing 101 to 110 of 110

AuthorMessage

NintendoFan990

101. Posted:

I do own multiple consoles but the Wii U is the only one that I use.

I am a human.

AuthorMessage

Steamboat_Willie

102. Posted:

Also WiiU only here, but I do have a gaming pc, vita and 3ds. I may end up getting a ps4 eventually due to that project beast that was announced the other day.

Steamboat_Willie

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

103. Posted:

Of Next Gen consoles, yes.

For now...

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

somari

104. Posted:

No, i have an xbox 360, ps3, and plan to buy an ps4 nest year. going to play mario kart 8 on my wii u for a long time when it comes out.

somari

AuthorMessage

Cobrat

105. Posted:

Yes, the Wii U is currently my only console. I am planning to buy a PS4 sometime in 2015. The reason I am waiting is to have enough of a software library built up that I won't find myself without something interesting to play.

I have no complaints with my Wii U and I am not now, nor have I ever, experienced a software drought on my Wii U. There have actually been too many games for me to keep up with (and I still need to buy Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, but my wallet was tapped out just before it came out). The PS4, however, has only two games I'm interested in at the moment and only one of them is 1080p 60fps... so... yeah I need to wait on the PS4 purchase for now.

Cobrat

AuthorMessage

Pagey

106. Posted:

Nope, I own all the consoles. Each one has exclusives than I enjoy and want to play so each one warrants a purchase for me.

PSN: James_Page | NN: 1stGenCummins | XBL: Mopar Parker | Steam: Fred Fuchs

AuthorMessage

NbaJunkie

107. Posted:

Wiiu is my only console. I also own a 3ds xl. My 2 kids have a 3dsxl..I plan on buying my youngest a wiiu or 3dsxl..

NbaJunkie

3DS Friend Code: 4141-3421-9359 | Nintendo Network ID: Nbajunkie

AuthorMessage

UTXGamer

108. Posted:

Right now yes. Had a PS3 but it died. Will probably get a PS4 or XB1 at some point in the future. Not sure which one yet.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/AgentCarmichael

Nintendo Network ID: AgentCarmichael

AuthorMessage

HappyHappyist

109. Posted:

I want a PS3. XBox is typically a FPS/ HARDCORE GAMER system, and PS has some good variety in its games. PS4 does not interest me yet.
EDIT: I say this, because the WiiU is the only console i own.

Edited on by HappyHappyist

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

AuthorMessage

Dankykong

110. Posted:

My WiiU is my main one now by far, but the 3DS was dominant until the WiiU library built up. I also have a PS3 that gets decent attention too.
Once MK8 comes out the WiiU will still be the main one for goodness knows how long

Dankykong