Forums

Topic: is the wii u powerful enough?

Posts 141 to 157 of 157

Solado

AlexSays wrote:

lol ok. well the good news is that you'll fit right in on this site.

Enjoy your stay

Thanks bro, Let's see what other fans you can urinate over and get statisfaction bad mouthing a product they enjoy.

3DS Friend Code: 5429-8131-0873
I love Nintendo, Sony & Microsoft - why? I am a true gamer.

Mr_Nose

@AlexSays
Is this about the OP of this thread or your ego? Right and wrong, and convincing people you're smarter than they are? I've had my posts deleted for far less. Most of your posts bash fans or Ninty itself. Do you really get so much pleasure from this behaviour? I mean, wouldn't be better served in a community that shared your opinions?

3DS:
5413 - 1299 - 6184
Wii U:
Mr.Nose
Bink

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1299-6184 | Nintendo Network ID: MrNose

AlexSays

SirGreatNose wrote:

I mean, wouldn't be better served in a community that shared your opinions?

I do, why do you think I spend so little time in this one : )

I'm glad you are defending your Nintendo buddy, but when developers cite hardware as a reason to not make a game, and someone that is not a developer says hardware is never a reason, that is indeed ignorant.

Also I haven't bashed Nintendo anywhere in this thread. Discussing the reasons devs aren't making Wii U games is not bashing the console. I haven;t said anything about the quality of the hardware, just that it has deterred some developers. Even some Nintendo fans are able to acknowledge that the Wii U hardware has deterred some devs.

Keyword being some. lol

AlexSays

Mr_Nose

Well, at least you weren't sarcastic or insulting about it... Oh, wait!

3DS:
5413 - 1299 - 6184
Wii U:
Mr.Nose
Bink

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1299-6184 | Nintendo Network ID: MrNose

RancidVomit86

Here we go again...someone isn't blinded by Nintendo...time to throw a stink about it.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

hylianhalcyon

No, the Wiiu is not powerful enough. And that is one of the reasons that so many multi platform games have missed the console, and will continue to miss the console, just like with the Wii.

I hate Nintendo and made a profile and commented here because I hate Nintendo.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and cultural heritage for profit, or as an exercise of power, are barbarians." - George Lucas, 1988

RancidVomit86

hylianhalcyon wrote:

I hate Nintendo and made a profile and commented here because I hate Nintendo.

Untitled
If this is true then you have far too much time on your hands.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

RoryLee

I'm happy with the WiiU, but I wish it was a lil' more powerful to pull a trailer.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

hylianhalcyon

No I'm not being serious. xD
I've lurked around this site for years, and just take a glance at my username. A lot of the users on these forums have been willingly blinded by their fandom lately, and it's mind boggling.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and cultural heritage for profit, or as an exercise of power, are barbarians." - George Lucas, 1988

SCRAPPER392

The problem is the hardware, but not it's power. The architecture is the culprit here, not capability.

I truly believe PS4 is the strongest home console, much like the Atari Jaguar was compared to Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis, w/o add on hardware.

×86 architecture doesn't mean anything if you don't look at the rest of the picture. PS4 has the same architecture as both the Wii U and the Xbox One.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

RancidVomit86

hylianhalcyon wrote:

A lot of the users on these forums have been willingly blinded by their fandom lately, and it's mind boggling.

You can't say that enough.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Let's Go Buffalo!

Jaz007

RancidVomit86 wrote:

hylianhalcyon wrote:

A lot of the users on these forums have been willingly blinded by their fandom lately, and it's mind boggling.

Agreed, it's frustrating when someone simply can't believe something unfavorable about the big N.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

SCRAPPER392

There's lots of ways to look at this subject. That's why it's better to not be negative about any of the systems.

Wii U = PowerPC with advanced memory and data handling
PS4 = ×86 with advanced memory and data handling
Xbox One = ×86

Does anyone see the connections, here?

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

AlexSays

Jaz007 wrote:

RancidVomit86 wrote:

hylianhalcyon wrote:

Agreed, it's frustrating when someone simply can' believe something bad about the big N.

Agreed

I'm just glad Scar agrees with me

AlexSays

skywake

Hands up who actually got the Wii U because of multiplats....

just as I thought. Your point is moot

As for Wii U "fanboys" defending the Wii U on a Nintendo fan site. Really? Are you really that surprised? What did you expect to find here?

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

AlexSays

skywake wrote:

Hands up who actually got the Wii U because of multiplats....

just as I thought. Your point is moot

Nobody claimed Wii U owners wanted a Wii U because of multiplats.

Someone claimed hardware didn't inhibit multiplats from being ported, and that is false. You can draw more conclusions out of this all you like

AlexSays

theblackdragon

Getting very tired of the general nastiness, guys. Perhaps even temp-banning tired. Play what you love, and screw what anyone else has to say about it, up to and including devs and industry professionals — all of which have been proven wrong about as much as they've been proven right. You can't win for losing, so you may as well have fun doing so :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.