Posts 421 to 440 of 460

erv

Doooomed!

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

Ella789

LztheQuack wrote:

Wait wait. 3D World is just like NSMB? Did you even play 3D World?

yes,i like to play the 3D World games just like the NSMB that like the seeing 3D movie,wow!anyway,i think it is very cool for enjoy my life!

Ella789

skywake

arronishere wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

I ducked out of this thread for like 8 pages and it appears as though we've arrived at the quoting the dictionary phase of this internet argument.

I'm waiting for the Godwin's law phase myself.

I personally prefer the subdued discussion about what phase the thread is in phase.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

kkslider5552000

skywake wrote:

arronishere wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

I ducked out of this thread for like 8 pages and it appears as though we've arrived at the quoting the dictionary phase of this internet argument.

I personally prefer the subdued discussion about what phase the thread is in phase.

I prefer discussions about discussions about discussions.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

PaperMario64

kkslider5552000 wrote:

skywake wrote:

arronishere wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

The thread needs a Xzibit meme in a Mario cat costume.

Edited on by PaperMario64

PaperMario64

jump

Does looking at a pic of Xzibit in a Cat Mario costume count as playing Super Mario 3D World?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

CaviarMeths

PaperMario64 wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

skywake wrote:

arronishere wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

The Nazis were a big fan of pyramids too, you know, being fascists and all. That's kind of how the power structure works in that sort of political system.

Did I fulfill the Godwin requirement?

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

KryptoniteKrunch

arronishere wrote:

Does looking at a pic of Xzibit in a Cat Mario costume count as playing Super Mario 3D World?

According to some people in this thread, yes. Heck, these days all you have to do it look at a screenshot and you've played a game. If you watch an 15 minute let's play episode, well then you've mastered the game!!11!1

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

Bolt_Strike

arronishere wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

PaperMario64 wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

skywake wrote:

arronishere wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

The Nazis were a big fan of pyramids too, you know, being fascists and all. That's kind of how the power structure works in that sort of political system.

Did I fulfill the Godwin requirement?

Yep, and by mentioning the Nazi's it means by Godwin's Law rules Bolt_Strike is the winner of the argument and so they have played Super Mario 3D World despite not playing it.

I win? Hooray!

Untitled

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

MYMIIBO

NO WAY NO HOW NUUUUUUUU
!!!!!!!!

MYMIIBO

Ella789

wow!why you have the same picture??

Ella789

kyuubikid213

ekreig wrote:

Pfft, people think the Wii U is a failure? I still live with my mom, at least the Wii U made it to store shelves.

Dude, you're 20. That doesn't make you a failure. If you don't have a job or you aren't in school, then that's looking bleak, but you're definitely far from being a failure.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

Sean_Aaron

Someone is bored of Mario games and that warrants two pages of back-and-forth pointless arguing? If I say I didn't like Mario games beyond the original Mario Bros. until I played New Super Mario Bros U, does that mean we can start talking about how well Nintendo has refined the formula over the years without over-complicating it by changing the fundamental gameplay mechanics, which would risk alienating long-term fans?

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

UGXwolf

Sean_Aaron wrote:

Someone is bored of Mario games and that warrants two pages of back-and-forth pointless arguing? If I say I didn't like Mario games beyond the original Mario Bros. until I played New Super Mario Bros U, does that mean we can start talking about how well Nintendo has refined the formula over the years without over-complicating it by changing the fundamental gameplay mechanics, which would risk alienating long-term fans?

But I have to argue indefinitely! Someone is wrong on the Internet! I can't leave this matter unattended!

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

DefHalan

Not sure if the Wii U is a failure but this thread sure is... why won't it just die???

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

kyuubikid213

DefHalan wrote:

Not sure if the Wii U is a failure but this thread sure is... why won't it just die???

Because we keep posting in it. It was dead for a few days... Just gotta leave it alone until it's on Page 2 of the Wii U Forum.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

LzWinky

ekreig wrote:

Pfft, people think the Wii U is a failure? I still live with my mom, at least the Wii U made it to store shelves.

So being on a store shelf makes you a success?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Reznor52

It's all subjective. For me personally, the wii u is my favorite console hands down and I've owned most of all consoles dating back to the N64 era ( ps4 included). I believe after the wii u lifetime it'll build a cult following much like the movie donnie darko. It flopped in the movie theaters but became incredibly popular later on.
Wii u encompasses all Nintendo everything. It's the only console where you can truly experience and play all games and eras of Nintendo. For examples, I recently purchased earthbound and I freakin love that game now.
The main reason I purchased the wii u besides Nintendo everything was for the ability to play games with friends. It destroys the ps4 and xboxone with local multi-player and online play with having a guest.

Reznor52

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.