Forums

Topic: Is completing Wario Land Shake it 100% difficult or fairly challenged?

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

Socar

I like challenge ok. Its just that it shouldn't be like too tedious and frustrating and it should be fairly balanced. So Is completing 100% in Shake it like impossible and just as tedious as Kirby Mass Attack or is it fairly challenged and possible to do? I haven't gotten the game yet and I want to get it at some point seeing that I love Wario.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

In my experience, it tends to require trial and error to 100% it. I would know because I haven't because screw that.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

SKTTR

I completed every Nintendo platformer since the SNES days 100%.
Except this one. It's frustratingly hard to complete. Some stages are just eats wiimote.
But it's great. I need to go back to it and try again.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

LzWinky

Some stages are fair, but a few require a lot of hair pulling and controller breaking

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Late

Kirby Mass Attack doesn't seem that hard to do in my opinion. I'm currently in world 4 trying to get Gold medals in every level and it wasn't that hard before 4th world so I don't think I'll have that many problems. I haven't even touched the surface of Shake It challenges because to me those seem impossible to do without spending huge amounts of time.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

noname001

It can be frustrating, and may require a fair bit of grinding for loot.

noname001

Socar

@late

Do the 6th world all gold. You will get frustrated a lot.

And Also which of the missions are frustrating? Is this the same level as Kirby Epic Yarn where you keep restarting until you get it right. Is the process of completing a Mission very long or are the missions short? Because if they are short, I think that's fine for me.

Burning_Spear

The platforning itself isn't too difficult, but I quickly gave up on doing the missions. They got crazy difficult in a hurry.

Mechabot Ultror Fights Again

Joeynator3000

why is this on the Wii U board?
I say more in between, not too difficult, but some are gonna drive you crazy, lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Socar

Ok so what are the missions like for instance? And like I asked earlier, are the missions short or long?

Burning_Spear

Artwark wrote:

Ok so what are the missions like for instance? And like I asked earlier, are the missions short or long?

There are several for each level, and they vary. The most common are speed runs, treasure quotas and no-damage runs.

Mechabot Ultror Fights Again

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.