Forums

Topic: The unofficial Nintendo third party games thread.

Posts 1 to 20 of 31

PhoenixUltra

I'm reading everyone is excited for zelda, mario, kirby, for e3 2013. where is your love for third party games. It's like you bought the system to only play nintendo games, we need a thread for third party games coming to wii u in 2013.

Edited on by PhoenixUltra

Wii U future of gaming.

Nintendo Network ID: ugene4000

Shrapmo

Bayonetta 2! :3
I am most excited for this!

Here is a new petition to get Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengence on the Wii U!!!
http://www.change.org/petitions/konami-platinum-games-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-for-the-nintendo-wii-u

PhoenixUltra

no more, heroes 3, battlefield 4, bayonetta 2, final fantasy, modern warfare 4, sniper ghost warrior 2, sniper v2, aliens colonial marines, red steel 3.

Wii U future of gaming.

Nintendo Network ID: ugene4000

Shrapmo

I wonder if it is to much to hope for Dark Souls 2.

Here is a new petition to get Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengence on the Wii U!!!
http://www.change.org/petitions/konami-platinum-games-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-for-the-nintendo-wii-u

CanisWolfred

Bayonetta 2 is first-party. Is this for confirmed lists, or another dreaming thread? Because I'm not sure you can tell the difference between a rumor and an actual confirmation, judging from some of your previous threads, PhoenixUltra.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

John_1029 wrote:

I really hope the Code-Name NX is not a sandwich oven.

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

PhoenixUltra

battlefield 4 is confirmed, obviously there will be more cod games, mass effect, assassins creed. This thread is about talking about what might come to wii u, and what was announced, plus what you speculate will come.

What do you mean by dreaming thread caniswolfred.

Wii U future of gaming.

Nintendo Network ID: ugene4000

Xilef

PhoenixUltra wrote:

no more, heroes 3, battlefield 4, bayonetta 2, final fantasy, modern warfare 4, sniper ghost warrior 2, sniper v2, aliens colonial marines, red steel 3.

Only 2-3 of those are actually comfirmed.

BF4 isn't comfirmed.

Edited on by Xilef

Xilef

CanisWolfred

PhoenixUltra wrote:

battlefield 4 is confirmed, obviously there will be more cod games, mass effect, assassins creed. This thread is about talking about what might come to wii u, and what was announced, plus what you speculate will come.

What do you mean by dreaming thread caniswolfred.

Battlefield 4 is confirmed, but not confirmed for the Wii U. I'm seeing talk that it might not even come to the PS3 and 360, though obviously that's just speculation. Nothing about the actual platforms besides PC has been confirmed, just talk from "Anonymous sources", which is anything but a confirmation. I even checked the Official Battlefield website, and there's nothing about the Wii U or other platforms. It's a rumor, nothing more.

And by dreaming thread, I mean exactly what you just described. Talking about what you want to come to the Wii U, rather than what is confirmed. While that's all fine and dandy, I personally don't like participating in that kind of discussion, as I find it unproductive.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

John_1029 wrote:

I really hope the Code-Name NX is not a sandwich oven.

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

PhoenixUltra

battlefield is always on ps3 and 360, it is confirmed for wii u.http://www.ign.com/games/battlefield-for-wii-u/wii-u-110853

Wii U future of gaming.

Nintendo Network ID: ugene4000

TysonOfTime

PhoenixUltra wrote:

battlefield is always on ps3 and 360, it is confirmed for wii u.http://www.ign.com/games/battlefield-for-wii-u/wii-u-110853

It says on that page 'not confirmed for release'.

You don't die until you're dead!

Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

PhoenixUltra

tba, to be announced. it's coming, black ops 2 came. just wait till e3.

Wii U future of gaming.

Nintendo Network ID: ugene4000

TysonOfTime

PhoenixUltra wrote:

tba, to be announced. it's coming, black ops 2 came. just wait till e3.

I don't doubt that, but before the announcement (if there is one), you can't state it's arrival as fact.

Edited on by TysonOfTime

You don't die until you're dead!

Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Jaz007

They didn't announce it specificly for the Wii U but they did announce Battlefield for the Wii U when the Wii U was announced so they kind anounced Battlefield 4 in the same way Assassin's creed 3 was announced for the Wii U by Ubisof annoucening an Assassin's creed game was announced for the Wii U.

Jaz007

Gamesake

CanisWolfred wrote:

Bayonetta 2 is first-party.

Don't they call it a second party game in the case of Bayonetta 2? Nintendo is certainly not developing it.

...in my pants.

PhoenixUltra

beyonetta is not made by nintendo, lol....the fact it's only on nintendo.....is called third party exclusive then.

Wii U future of gaming.

Nintendo Network ID: ugene4000

CanisWolfred

PhoenixUltra wrote:

beyonetta is not made by nintendo, lol....the fact it's only on nintendo.....is called third party exclusive then.

No, Nintendo's publishing Bayonetta 2. I checked and triple checked.

Gamesake wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Bayonetta 2 is first-party.

Don't they call it a second party game in the case of Bayonetta 2? Nintendo is certainly not developing it.

Last I checked, "Second Party" isn't an actual term. If the owner of the console is publishing it, it's first party, whether they own the company that's making it or not.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

John_1029 wrote:

I really hope the Code-Name NX is not a sandwich oven.

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

skywake

First and third refer to the developer not the publisher and there is "second party" but it's not used in the way people are claiming. Second Party refers to games made by companies closely associated with the main console manufacturer. Like for Nintendo it's devs like Game Freak, Retro Studios, HAL and back in the day RARE.

Bayonetta 2 is being developed by Platinum Games. Nintendo don't own them or fund them in any way AND they're not Nintendo exclusive. That makes them a third party developer and Bayonetta 2 a third party game.

NNID: skywake
Musics to set the tone: Think, Dance, Relax
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic