Wii U Forum

Topic: I wish wii fit trainer wasnt in smash bros

Showing 61 to 80 of 96

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jaz007

61. Posted:

If you think people who got a Wii for Wii fit will be attracted to the game by her inclusion, then you're crazy, those people don't care about actually gaming. She doesn't attract any audience to the game. No casual would ever have a desire to play her in this.

Currently playing: Super Smash Bros: Wii U and Mount & Blade: Warband: Viking Conquest.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Happy_Mask

62. Posted:

I wish Mario wasn't in this game, he's too fat, and his moustache is too wavy.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spanjard

63. Posted:

Varia01 wrote:

Big-Daddy wrote:

Longforgotten wrote:

She is the best character choice, next to the villager that is.

And don't forget Megaman!

What happened to the talk and hype about Mega Man? He is a pretty cool character! I really be as to play more Mega Man games...

Megaman looks really awesome, but he already has enough fans that support him.

The villager on the other hand... Stranger they call him... walked here and there they say... chopping some wood presumably... but wood doesn't scream now does it?...

Spanjard

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

64. Posted:

Soooo, E3 is almost over...I'm guessing those Pac-Man, Mii, and Little Mac rumors are false then?

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spanjard

65. Posted:

My guess would be that the villager is behind it, chopping any competition.

Spanjard

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Varia01

66. Posted:

Longforgotten wrote:

Varia01 wrote:

Big-Daddy wrote:

Longforgotten wrote:

She is the best character choice, next to the villager that is.

And don't forget Megaman!

What happened to the talk and hype about Mega Man? He is a pretty cool character! I really be as to play more Mega Man games...

Megaman looks really awesome, but he already has enough fans that support him.

The villager on the other hand... Stranger they call him... walked here and there they say... chopping some wood presumably... but wood doesn't scream now does it?...

I've already decided on the trainer being traded with Waluigi. I HATE how the villager came along. Trading him with the Mii.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spanjard

67. Posted:

And how are you deciding that? Tell me more about this world you're living in... I want in!

Spanjard

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ianmage1

68. Posted:

I think having the wii fit trainer is hilarious. It makes the roster more interesting. Maybe we'll have a huge roster this time around?

3DS friend code: 1160-9727-7802
Wii U ID: ianmage1
I'm working on an animated feature film called "WhiteLand." Check out my progress: http://www.youtube.com/user/ianmage1

AuthorMessage
Avatar

scrubbyscum999

69. Posted:

I like the Fit trainer is in there just because its so random and nobody would've guessed it. I like seeing a random, completely unexpected character. Her attacks seem pretty good too.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445
Steam:scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445 | Twitter: @scrubbyscum999

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Griffondo

70. Posted:

It's not like nintendo is forcing you to play as her...

The Nintendo Life Metalhead.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DougLemming

71. Posted:

Here's the criteria when it comes to being a playable character in Super Smash Bros.

-You must play a major role in a currently relevant Nintendo franchise
-If the above does not apply, you must be the poster boy (or girl) of a franchise that has had some sort of affiliation with Nintendo (In-game or IRL)
-If the above applies, then you are only allowed one representative
-If none of the above applies, then Sakurai is required to love you as a general character
-If you are not a fighter, your franchise's gameplay must have enough material to constitute a moveset

The only Smash Bros. character that does not fit most of the criteria is arguably Jigglypuff, but Sakurai has stated in the past that he enjoys having a punching bag character.

So you guys, Wii Fit Trainer and Villager are wonderful additions.
If you wanna play as Knuckles or Zero, then play Super Smash Flash. You can also berate the creator into adding Waluigi, who is by far the most irrelevant character in the entire Nintendo franchise, tied with Eddie the Mean Old Yeti (both appeared in Brawl in some form).

IMO

DougLemming

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

72. Posted:

Yeah, I'm with the the above poster when it comes to Waluigi.

I mean, we already have Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, & and Wario. Do we really need another Mario character? (I know the last two are technically representing their own spinoff series' rather than the Mario series, but still)

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

OptometristLime

73. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

If you think people who got a Wii for Wii fit will be attracted to the game by her inclusion, then you're crazy, those people don't care about actually gaming. She doesn't attract any audience to the game. No casual would ever have a desire to play her in this.

Yea because games are always about strategic marketing decisions.
Speak for your own feelings, it's obvious you don't like her inclusion as a character. According to the way you've stereotyped "casuals", it sounds like a crowd who will not be playing Smash Bros period.

Miyamoto on his desire to focus more on the (hard)core Nintendo fan.

[The casual] attitude is, ‘okay, I am the customer. You are supposed to entertain me.’ [...] and to me it’s kind of a pathetic thing.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rlopez1996

74. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Yeah, I'm with the the above poster when it comes to Waluigi.

I mean, we already have Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, & and Wario. Do we really need another Mario character? (I know the last two are technically representing their own spinoff series' rather than the Mario series, but still)

i wish dr mario would come back also

3ds Friend code 4914-3359-2138

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jaz007

75. Posted:

OptometristLime wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

If you think people who got a Wii for Wii fit will be attracted to the game by her inclusion, then you're crazy, those people don't care about actually gaming. She doesn't attract any audience to the game. No casual would ever have a desire to play her in this.

Yea because games are always about strategic marketing decisions.
Speak for your own feelings, it's obvious you don't like her inclusion as a character. According to the way you've stereotyped "casuals", it sounds like a crowd who will not be playing Smash Bros period.

I simply meant the Wii Ft crowd wasn't going to be any more likely to buy the game because she's in it, which some people seem to be suggesting. The post may have shown my feelings about her being in the game, but that wasn't my point. It wasn't agruing if she she would be a good inclusion or not.

Currently playing: Super Smash Bros: Wii U and Mount & Blade: Warband: Viking Conquest.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

minimario_man

76. Posted:

Why not? I would play as her! It's not like Smash bros hasn't done quirky character rosters in the past, just look at R.O.B and Mr Game and Watch!

http://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-slavery-is-not-a-game
Sign this petition to make Ninty a better, more ethical company, thanks! :)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

77. Posted:

I don't mind. She fits and ROB was about as random if you ask me.

@minimario_man Who's that in your avatar?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LightSuitGuy

78. Posted:

I still say her and the Villager are wastes of space in the roster.

The Wii Fit Trainer reveal got me into such a rage, she isn't even a character per-se; she was just an on-screen avatar who instructed you.

Also the "Villager is a psychopath" meme is getting old to me.

NL's biggest Jar Jar Binks fan! (probably)
Does Duck Hunt really need a wiki?
Currently playing: (Wii U) Smash Bros. 4

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Captain_Balko

79. Posted:

Austroid wrote:

I still say her and the Villager are wastes of space in the roster.

The Wii Fit Trainer reveal got me into such a rage, she isn't even a character per-se; she was just an on-screen avatar who instructed you.

Also the "Villager is a psychopath" meme is getting old to me.

The Villager makes perfect sense. He represents a relatively large Nintendo franchise, he has a diverse move set, and looks like a lot of fun to play as. I don't understand how one could hate the Villager.

Captain_Balko

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BeyondTheGrave

80. Posted:

A new character from a new franchise with a original moveset is everything I want in this game.Glad to see her in.

BeyondTheGrave