Forums

Topic: i want to get 007 legends for wii u?

Posts 1 to 14 of 14

PhoenixUltra

where are the reviews for the wii u version. is it any good on wii u, i know it got atrocious reviews on other platforms.

Wii U future of gaming.

3DS Friend Code: 4167-5558-2915 | Nintendo Network ID: ugene4000

SonyFACE

I don't think it's too drastically different than the versions on the other consoles.

Charter Member of SonyLife.
Nintendo and Sony for the win, Microsoft ehh.
Psalm 51.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5840-8779 | Nintendo Network ID: SonyFACE

DudeSean

I heard it doesn't even use the wii remote. You have to use the gamepad, wii u pro controller or classic controller (pro).

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

ocelot20

The Wii U version is just the same as the 360/PS3 version. It just has a few extras in. Like you can use gadgets with the game pad and some exclusive outfits for multiplayer.

ocelot20

PhoenixUltra

if the reviews are as horrible as the other consoles, i'll skip it.

Wii U future of gaming.

PhoenixUltra

why would they even release a crappy port on a new console. the graphics are horrible.

Edited on by PhoenixUltra

Wii U future of gaming.

DudeSean

Well, if you don't like it, don't worry. The developer that made it already shut down. I don't blame Eurocom, though. I blame Activision for rushing them.

DudeSean

PhoenixUltra

oh ok, i saw it on wii u it looks like a ps2 game, wow i laughed. lol

Wii U future of gaming.

HawkeyeWii

I'm wathcing gameplay of it right now, and it looks just as good as the 360 and PS3 versions

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Moonhillwat

I really wish there were some reviews of the Wii U version. I had my heart set on this game (having really loved Goldeneye for the Wii), but recent developments are causing me to reconsider. Not to mention that there's hardly anyone online for games such as Black Ops II and Sonic Transformed. So it makes me worry of how worse of an online turn up it will be for this game. (I always felt like a hipster or something for preferring Bond games over Call of Duty. )

The only reviews I've seen are people's opinions on Miiverse. However, I know absolutely nothing about the Wii U version's online of 007 Legends. I'd really like to know. Because if it's better than Goldeneye Wii's I'll probably still get it. Until then, I'll stick with Black Ops 2, which online isn't the best because there's not many people on and they are always congregating to the basic play modes and never branching out to all the other ones I want to try out.

Moonhillwat

DudeSean

I used to like 007 more than Call of Duty. But recently, I think, the Call of Duty games have been better. I really like the Black Ops sub-series.

As far as people being diverse and low in number on the Wii U, just give it time. I'm sure after Christmas there will be more players and with time people will branch out into the other game modes more.

DudeSean

JonWahlgren

I wrapped up my review and it's not positive. Look for it early this week.

JonWahlgren

Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter:

Gamesake

DudeSean wrote:

I heard it doesn't even use the wii remote.

Which is bizarre since it's developed by Eurocom, the same team that handled the GoldenEye remake on the Wii. I can understand the importance of utilizing the Wii U GamePad but devs should be trying to cover all their bases.

...in my pants.

DudeSean

Again, I think they were just being rushed. Activision gives Treyarch and Infinity Ward two years to make a Call of Duty game and they give Eurocom like less than a year. Of course it's not going to be up to the same caliber. And it was very noticeable, I think, that Goldeneye wasn't even a finished game. No rewards for time trials, no grenades in campaign, not enough testing done with the multiplayer, etc. It was working towards being a good game but development had to stop and wrap it up. I'm sure the same thing happened to 007 Legends.

DudeSean

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.