Wii U Forum

Topic: I hope e3 2013 nintendo won't be boring like 2012 one.

Showing 1 to 6 of 6

AuthorMessage

PhoenixUltra

1. Posted:

Since Wii U just came out I bet lots of big new games will be announced on Wii U, plus second half of 2013 big for 3DS too.

Wii U future of gaming.

3DS Friend Code: 4167-5558-2915 | Nintendo Network ID: ugene4000

AuthorMessage

CM30

2. Posted:

To be honest, it has to be better. Otherwise there will literally be nothing to keep up interest in the 3DS and Wii U through the second half of 2013, which would be terrible for both console's sales.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

BandG

3. Posted:

im sure it will, and i still loved that e3 because i finally got to see pikmin 3 after waiting almost ten years, and it didnt dissapoint :)

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

4. Posted:

I doubt it'll be worse. Their future systems are out now (WiiU/3DS), so the only thing they can focus on now is games and eventual accessories. It's definitely going to be better :)

Can't wait to see RETRO Studios new game :D

Looking forward to: Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

ocelot20

5. Posted:

They will announce games like Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros and things like that. Also a Nintendo Wii U Mini lol.

ocelot20

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

6. Posted:

Please feel free to speculate all you like about E3 2013 in this existing thread. Thank you! :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

Sorry, this topic has been locked.