Showing 1 to 10 of 10
1. Posted: Wed 19th Mar 2014 18:51 GMT
After days of looking, I still can't find where he is in Arkham City. Can someone please help me out?
2. Posted: Wed 19th Mar 2014 18:54 GMT
doubt you will get an answer here. find a batman thread on this site for your question or hit up miiverse
friend code: 0103-9004-2456
3. Posted: Wed 19th Mar 2014 19:02 GMT
4. Posted: Wed 19th Mar 2014 19:09 GMT
Have you been to the museum yet?
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
5. Posted: Wed 19th Mar 2014 19:10 GMT
Either that or check Gamefaqs.com that's where I go when I am stuck.
Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
6. Posted: Wed 19th Mar 2014 19:21 GMT
Go to the Gotham City police department and he's going to be there. Its going the way toward the planet where Joker is holed up in.
Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.
3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70
7. Posted: Wed 19th Mar 2014 21:28 GMT
Found him, thanks.
8. Posted: Fri 21st Mar 2014 03:57 GMT
For some reason I was thinking of the item in Brawl XD
Goomba for SSB4
I wanna see Kirby's Wii Fit Trainer form so bad.
9. Posted: Fri 21st Mar 2014 04:17 GMT
there he is
ceo of the rare downloads program-"spend yer money on us"
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)
10. Posted: Fri 21st Mar 2014 19:45 GMT
Found him, thanks.
Tough battle with him. But awesome with the game pad.
"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".
Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba