MAB

Maybe Victa can strike a deal to get their lawn mower as DLC

Untitled

MAB

Nintendo6400

DestinyMan wrote:

Ganondorf artwork
Untitled

Ganon's looking good, and best of all, he doesn't play like captain falcondorf!

As for the direct it rehashed too much old info.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Yoshi

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
Ganondorf isn't exactly careful when opening a chest. He'll just open it and seize whatever's inside!

Damn it!! I was just about to post that. >_<

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Yoshi

Also, the costumes we've been seeing are preorder bonuses and there's a Ganondorf costume available as a Club Nintendo offer.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

CaviarMeths

I plan on getting this digital and there better be a way to access the costumes...

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Yoshi

CaviarMeths wrote:

I plan on getting this digital and there better be a way to access the costumes...

Oh, that does bring up an issue. The DLC costumes are preorder bonuses, but we can't preorder a digital copy...

Maybe they'll hand out codes to people that buy digital within the first 24 hours?

Now playing:

Yoshi

DestinyMan wrote:

So what about this retailer-specific DLC? That sounds different. The Ganondorf DLC comes through Club Nintendo, but the costumes for Link and Zelda are only at certain retailers as pre-orders. So for example, the Ocarina of Time DLC would only be at GameStop while Twilight Princess DLC would only be at Best Buy? Oh dear, I don't know what to think of that.

No, I think you just have to preorder at one of the retailers that Nintendo chooses and you get them all.

EDIT: At least, I hope so....

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:

Retro_on_theGo

All costumes will eventually be paid DLC.

CaviarMeths wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

For anyone that plays the Warriors games do you even lose health in them?

There's 5 difficulty levels in Warriors games.

Easy - Mowing the lawn.

to

Chaos - Fumble your combo and get juggled by enemies and killed in 10 seconds.

Ok now I'm interested.

Kewlan

I really hope there are way more characters than already shown. After all, DW8 had 80+ playable character! o_o
The most required is Groose of course, but still. Since Agitha is in among the current playable, there has to be way more.
Edit:
Oh yeah, and apparently this game is 70$ (477kr) in Sweden... but games are almost always this price here.

Edited on by Kewlan

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Yoshi

@Kewlan Well, it did say in the Direct that you could unlock characters in Adventure Mode, and I believe almost every character already announced is integral to the story, so....

Now playing:

Kewlan

Would that mean that those characters won't be in the main story? That ruins half of the reason why I want to play as them... I hope they get some sort of story to them.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

FlaygletheBagel

I haven't been following Hyrule Warriors info much since I'm not typically a fan of these sorts of fighting games, but I have to say, the Direct was pretty cool. I'm waiting for the review before I buy it, since I want to be certain this game is a good pick, but the Direct definitely helped ease some of my concerns about it. Hope it's good!

Games I'm playing: Hotline Miami 2, Smash Wii U, GTA V, Dying Light, Resogun

Recently completed games: Hotline Miami, P.T., Shovel Knight

Games I want soon: Zelda U, The Witcher 3, Axiom Verge, Everyone's Gone to the Rapture

3DS Friend Code: 5429-7042-7857 | Nintendo Network ID: AmateurSalad8

Yoshi

Calling it now.........8/10.

Now playing:

R_Champ

brewsky wrote:

No online and it's a Dynasty Warriors game. That's a severe uphill battle with most reviewers.

I'd say between 6-7 out of 10 for most reviewers. We'll probably see a few 8's and a 9 or two, but I think the game has a tough trek in the Western market. Just look at all the recent Dynasty Warrior games. They usually average in the range I'm predicting, and I don't see the Zelda aesthetic breaking the 8 average barrier especially with missing features like online and the usual massive roster.

Nintendo & Steam ID: R_Champ

R_Champ

gage_wolf wrote:

They did good with the Direct. I had zero interest in buying this, and how I have like 15% interest. Soooooo much Zelda love in that game.

It's funny, I'm actually the opposite. I had around 70-80% interest, but after the Direct I'm more like 15-20% I guess we're about equal now though

Nintendo & Steam ID: R_Champ

Yoshi

R_Champ wrote:

brewsky wrote:

No online and it's a Dynasty Warriors game. That's a severe uphill battle with most reviewers.

I'd say between 6-7 out of 10 for most reviewers. We'll probably see a few 8's and a 9 or two, but I think the game has a tough trek in the Western market. Just look at all the recent Dynasty Warrior games. They usually average in the range I'm predicting, and I don't see the Zelda aesthetic breaking the 8 average barrier especially with missing features like online and the usual massive roster.

I was predicting Nintendo Life's score. Of course, others will score it lower, but NL has a broader base on their scoring system.

Now playing:

Yoshi

Still no sign of Cia, either. Are they still censoring her?

Now playing:

MsJubilee

Censoring Cia? I don't nintendo will do that,and if they do what would really happen? Nothing just people whining about it.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Yoshi

midnafanboy wrote:

Censoring Cia? I don't nintendo will do that,and if they do what would really happen? Nothing just people whining about it.

Then explain her absence in the West. She has never made an appearance. No screenshot, no trailer, no footage, nothing. She has a short mention on Nintendo's website and that's it.

Now playing:

kkslider5552000

Presumably they just want to pretend she doesn't exist in order to avoid completely unnecessary controversy.

Which is a terrible idea because boob controversy is the only reason you know of 2+ games released in the past year.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.