Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors (& Legends) - OT

Posts 841 to 860 of 2,985

CaviarMeths

Thanks guys.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Shirma_Akayaku

Buy the Ultimate Hyrule Warriors Super Ultra Delux Day One Anniversary Edition: Part 1 for 20 easy payments of $9.99 and you'll get an Extremely Rare Authentic Hyrulian Pencil!!

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Spoony_Tech

Ok, hype just got real in here! There is more then enough Zelda to satisfy me and even some puzzle element as well! Yep, I'm now day one!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Blast

GANON LOOKS FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

CaviarMeths

Well, if you've been following the Famitsu scans and Japanese character trailers, there really wasn't any new information here.

Until the Ganondorf reveal anyway, but I guess that was obvious.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

kkslider5552000

I think the most exciting thing for me personally was that Link's Awakening was referenced.

I'm not super excited about the game beyond the fan service itself, but that's like half the appeal of the game so that's fine. It looks cool and a nice change of pace.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Justlink

does gamestop have the preorder bonus dlc? and if they do, can i buy the downloadable copy? I'm surprised Koei Tecmoi isn't doing a buy it on eshop get free dlc...

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

2Sang

This is fantastic. 3 males confirmed in 1 night.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

Hype. Hype Hype.

@Retro_on_theGo Heh, those videos were for showcasing purposes. It'll get MUCH MUCH harder. so I'm told

Deh I wish they said something about that unique online mode, that was the perfect time. and I have to play the original zelda now since they're doing the adventure mode thingy

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

DirkaDirka

I'm surprisingly underwhelmed by this Direct. Nothing new was really announced besides an explanation of Adventure Mode and confirmation of Ganon being playable (which everyone pretty much assumed would be the case anyway). I don't know, it just seemed very underwhelming as a whole. I was expecting something to give more information than the NicoNico streams at the very least.

Oh well, still looking forward to the game.

DirkaDirka

Nintendo Network ID: DirkaDirka

CaviarMeths

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

For anyone that plays the Warriors games do you even lose health in them?

There's 5 difficulty levels in Warriors games.

Easy - Mowing the lawn.

to

Chaos - Fumble your combo and get juggled by enemies and killed in 10 seconds.

DefHalan

DirkaDirka wrote:

I'm surprisingly underwhelmed by this Direct. Nothing new was really announced besides an explanation of Adventure Mode and confirmation of Ganon being playable (which everyone pretty much assumed would be the case anyway). I don't know, it just seemed very underwhelming as a whole. I was expecting something to give more information than the NicoNico streams at the very least.

Oh well, still looking forward to the game.

I totally agree, but still getting it day 1

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Yoshi

Maelstrom wrote:

Wait! it's officially rated Teen now?

I thought we already knew this...?

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

MsJubilee

But damn they made Ganondorf look like demise, and that's not a bad thing.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Yoshi

This Direct was...ok, I guess. They could've parted with a bit more information, and there was nothing about a unique online mode, which leads me to further believe that it was a mistranslation.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.