Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors (& Legends) - OT

Posts 721 to 740 of 2,985

Kewlan

Andyliini wrote:

Also, the story seems to also confirm Darunia and Ruto as playable characters, so it seems like Ocarina of Time -week for Hyrule Warriors now.

Wow, at least we have two males... and then 8 females ._.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Azooooz

cookiex wrote:

Azooooz wrote:

Poor Link, looks like he's going to be the only male character to be playable in the game.

Sheik is technically male. Untitled

Not if the mask is removed.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

jump

Azooooz wrote:

cookiex wrote:

Azooooz wrote:

Poor Link, looks like he's going to be the only male character to be playable in the game.

Sheik is technically male. Untitled

Not if the mask is removed.

There's a lot to suggest that Sheik is more than just Zelda in a ninja outfit like how her eyes, body shape, skin tone and voice changes aswell as in the manga story saying it's a physical change but on the other hand official art shows Sheik with bandages around the chest so who knows.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

MrGawain

Seeing the past games are known for having 100+ characters, I would guess Hyrule is going to have at least 50-70. If we've seen he bug girl from Skyward, we are going to see Groose and the Skyloft knights. We are going to see more Gorons and Zoras...we are going to see Tingle. Were also going to see generic Hyrule knights, plus playable bad guys. The interesting question is if were going to see characters from Wind Waker reimagined to fit the art style? Medli? Makar? Tetra?

Isn't it obvious that Falco Lombardi is actually a parrot?

jump

MrGawain wrote:

Seeing the past games are known for having 100+ characters, I would guess Hyrule is going to have at least 50-70. If we've seen he bug girl from Skyward, we are going to see Groose and the Skyloft knights. We are going to see more Gorons and Zoras...we are going to see Tingle. Were also going to see generic Hyrule knights, plus playable bad guys. The interesting question is if were going to see characters from Wind Waker reimagined to fit the art style? Medli? Makar? Tetra?

The bug girl was from Twilight Princess and not all Warriors games have had 100+ characters. The One Peice game had 27 characters so I expect similar with this.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

ZurrrrBlattTron

Kewlan wrote:

Andyliini wrote:

Also, the story seems to also confirm Darunia and Ruto as playable characters, so it seems like Ocarina of Time -week for Hyrule Warriors now.

Hyrule Divas,

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

jump

So there's 4 of the 7 (or arguebly 9) sages in the game, anyone reckon another 3 from a missmash of ALBTW, OOT, WW, ALTTP will pop up?

Nicolai wrote:

Kewlan

torotoid64 wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

Andyliini wrote:

Hyrule Divas,

Hyrule Warriors: The Reality Show

Cia: Oh heck no Zelda you sl*t, you think you're better than me? Link is MINE!
Zelda: What..?

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

MrWalkieTalkie

I don't get what's the big issue with having many playable females. They're all baddonkey anyway, their gender doesn't mean anything when you boil down to it.

Edited on by LzWinky

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

jump

Is anyone actually taking issue with it though?

Nicolai wrote:

LzWinky

Just because we need a discussion on Ricky's gender? The guide says that Ricky is male...yet only female kangaroos have pouches...

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

jump

Unca_Lz wrote:

Just because we need a discussion on Ricky's gender? The guide says that Ricky is male...yet only female kangaroos have pouches...

Obviously the pouch is papermache!

Nicolai wrote:

Kewlan

arronishere wrote:

I haven't seen anyone complain about it. Though I've only checked here and on the YouTube comments, so I'm not sure.

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

cookiex

arronishere wrote:

I had the misfortune of stumbling upon people on neogaf that took serious issue with it, albeit most people were okay with it (and even pointed out the fallacies of some of those that complained).

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

cookiex

Unca_Lz wrote:

Untitled

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

jump

cookiex wrote:

arronishere wrote:

I had the misfortune of stumbling upon people on neogaf that took serious issue with it, albeit most people were okay with it (and even pointed out the fallacies of some of those that complained).

Ah, I though they were talking about this thread. Yeah but you get idiots who complain about everything and anything on the internet.

Nicolai wrote:

ZurrrrBlattTron

Although I've seen some people complain about the amount of female reps it doesn't go nowhere near the amount of people who are open and happy with it. And honestly besides very select few there aren't that much important/iconic male characters in the series so I kinda understand if the females outnumber the males

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Datasun_7

Does anybody know what the two new weapons sets are yet? I think I heard Lana and Impa getting new weapons

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.