Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors (& Legends) - OT

Posts 701 to 720 of 2,985

Andyliini

Personally, I can't think of many reasons PEGI would rate it 16. It doesn't have blood, and violence is not very graphic either. Sure, you hit enemies with swords, bombs etc. but there are really no death screams or no any kinds of pain being shown on screen. Besides, the game has mostly non-human fantasy characters

Great Fairy's design is a thing, but I don't think PEGI has ever been that judging about partial nudity, I don't think it's that big issue in Europe. Personally, I think PEGI 12 is just about right. Most Zelda games usually get 12-rating anyway.

Dunno how I feel.

Nintendo Network ID: Andyliini | Twitter:

Octane

Metroid: Other M got a PEGI 16 rating. That's why I thought Hyrule Warriors will get the same, oh well, it doesn't make a difference anyway.

Edited on by Octane

Octane

mamp

@DestinyMan I like the music

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Kewlan

Yeah the music is great. I'm looking forward to beat up Moblins to the game's sick music!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

WhiteNoise17

The Wind Waker was made for juggle combos, its gonna be awesome to see how long you can keep a juggle going. I also wonder what other interesting weapons they'll throw in for some of the characters we haven't seen yet, like what would a Zora(probably gonna be Princess Ruto)use?

Edited on by WhiteNoise17

Capcom at E3: Guys we're sorry about how we've been treating Mega Man so we're gonna make it up to you by releasing the Mega Man Cancelled Collection with all the titles we cancelled in the condition they we're in just before we pulled the plug. Now who wants Street Fighter X Monster Hunter?

CaviarMeths

I hope there's an option to take out all the giggling.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Kewlan

CaviarMeths wrote:

I hope there's an option to take out all the giggling.

Next gen.

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Andyliini

I read some comment about the newest trailer, and Zelda actually plays Song of Storms and Saria's Song with the Wind Waker in the trailer. There will probably be even more nods to Ocarina of Time in the final game.

Dunno how I feel.

Blast

DestinyMan wrote:

There will be a new character announced this coming week according to Koei Tecmo's Twitter account. They seem to hint at a Goron being playable, so maybe it's a more notable Goron like Darunia? The character will likely be in Famitsu.

The character is called a "grounder."
https://twitter.com/zelda_musou/status/491048741902630912

Here comes a GORON!!!!!!!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

WhiteNoise17

If the character is a goron I wonder if they'll choose Darmani or Darunia and if either one of them would use the Megaton hammer as a weapon.

Edited on by WhiteNoise17

Capcom at E3: Guys we're sorry about how we've been treating Mega Man so we're gonna make it up to you by releasing the Mega Man Cancelled Collection with all the titles we cancelled in the condition they we're in just before we pulled the plug. Now who wants Street Fighter X Monster Hunter?

Kewlan

Oh baby! The hype is rising!

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

cookiex

I've been having an internet blackout for the past week, but I'm back to update the thread title.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Andyliini

Looks like Sheik is confirmed:
Untitled

Also, the story seems to also confirm Darunia and Ruto as playable characters, so it seems like Ocarina of Time -week for Hyrule Warriors now.

Dunno how I feel.

Azooooz

Poor Link, looks like he's going to be the only male character to be playable in the game.

Edited on by Azooooz

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

cookiex

I can't really tell if Shiek's design is closer to OoT or the scrapped TP design later used in Brawl/SSB4, but it's leaning towards the former.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

cookiex

Azooooz wrote:

Poor Link, looks like he's going to be the only male character to be playable in the game.

Sheik is technically male. Untitled

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

jump

cookiex wrote:

Azooooz wrote:

Sheik is technically male. Untitled

I predict a 5 page debate coming.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

cookiex

arronishere wrote:

I predict a 5 page debate coming.

Untitled

cookiex

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.