Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors (& Legends) - OT

Posts 661 to 680 of 2,985

2Sang

Still none of the characters I want like Sheik,masked link, ricky/moosh, or skull kid. Please give me 1 more really good character besides link, then it's an instabuy. If not, I'll have to think about it.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

WhiteNoise17

2Sang wrote:

Still none of the characters I want like Sheik,masked link, ricky/moosh, or skull kid. Please give me 1 more really good character besides link, then it's an instabuy. If not, I'll have to think about it.

...Who's Masked Link?

Capcom at E3: Guys we're sorry about how we've been treating Mega Man so we're gonna make it up to you by releasing the Mega Man Cancelled Collection with all the titles we cancelled in the condition they we're in just before we pulled the plug. Now who wants Street Fighter X Monster Hunter?

2Sang

WhiteNoise17 wrote:

2Sang wrote:

...Who's Masked Link?

I meant either goron, zora, deku, fierce deity, or any combination of them.

Also would be cool but unlikely: Young link who uses his ocarina for attacks.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

19Robb92

DestinyMan wrote:

• Fi moves by floating midair, can transform into a sword to slash enemies

Man.. That's disappointing. Makes no sense either. I wanted her to have a dancing move-set.. :/

That sounds awful and unfitting. What a waste.

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

MsJubilee

So they have Fi, The imprisoned and now ghirahim which im happy now they just need demise to have all the main skyward sword characters in the game.And Still waiting for tingle to destroy everyone in sight like the badass he is.One more thing they have midna's imp form, her beast form and not a her human form that's not fair.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

WhiteNoise17

midnafanboy wrote:

So they have Fi, The imprisoned and now ghirahim which im happy now they just need demise to have all the main skyward sword characters in the game.And Still waiting for tingle to destroy everyone in sight like the badass he is.One more thing they have midna's imp form, her beast form and not a her human form that's not fair.

How would he attack, throwing Rupees? Yes, Tingle could have a Rupee cannon. But I want BEN in this game so I can tell the developers "you shouldn't have done that".

Capcom at E3: Guys we're sorry about how we've been treating Mega Man so we're gonna make it up to you by releasing the Mega Man Cancelled Collection with all the titles we cancelled in the condition they we're in just before we pulled the plug. Now who wants Street Fighter X Monster Hunter?

Dreamz

They should incorporate Peatrice, the item check girl. She can attack with the power of love!

My 3rd Party Games List: Click here
U-Wishlist: Splatoon, Zelda U

CaviarMeths

19Robb92 wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Man.. That's disappointing. Makes no sense either. I wanted her to have a dancing move-set.. :/

But... Fi is a sword. Maybe disappointing, but it definitely makes sense.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Eel

19Robb92 wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

"She can transform into a sword to attack" is about as descriptive as "Agitha uses bugs to attack".

We don't know the details, and unless Fi is a single trick pony, what other things she will do.

Btw, floating and transforming into a sword makes complete sense.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

19Robb92

Morphbug wrote:

"She can transform into a sword to attack" is about as descriptive as "Agitha uses bugs to attack".

We don't know the details, and unless Fi is a single trick pony, what other things she will do.

Btw, floating and transforming into a sword makes complete sense.

Judging by the picture she looks boring. I would assume she can turn in to a sword and slash in all kinds of directions etc. Seems pretty self-explanatory. I will be looking forward to a trailer though.

And no, it makes no sense at all. She's the spirit OF a sword, not the sword itself. Not once did she turn in to a sword in the game, it was just a container for her being.

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Kewlan

She CAN turn into a sword.
Can you not see the picture of her using the powers of Farore, Nayru and Din?
Untitled
As for the dancing, I bet they were just undescriptive with her movement too... hopefully...

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

cookiex

Skyloft

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

CaviarMeths

Those screens look a little low-res to me...

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

cookiex

Sealed Grounds

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

cookiex

cookiex

Link with a bow

Untitled
Untitled

Link with a ball and chain

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Link with the power gloves

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Zelda with the Wind Waker

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

cookiex

cookiex

Fi

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

cookiex

cookiex

Ghirahim

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Imprisoned

Untitled

cookiex

Kewlan

Zelda doesn't mind at all having to fight with that Wind Waker ._.
To me it looks like Fi will have some sort of "dance moves".
Link looks hella tough with those gloves.
I still believe that we'll be able to play as most enemy characters, since you could in the original Dynasty Warriors.

I don't think we've seen some good screenshots of the costumes yet:
Untitled
Untitled

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

cookiex

Character artwork

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

cookiex

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.