Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors (& Legends) - OT

Posts 621 to 640 of 2,985

IceClimbers

Based off new Famitsu scans, Fi is a playable character. Link can wield his Ball and Chain weapon from Twilight Princess while Zelda can wield the Wind Waker. There are also Skyward Sword costumes for Link and Zelda. Ghirahim and the Imprisoned will also appear as enemies.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

LzWinky

Hilda is a great character. She does a great job not caring about anything

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Rezalack

Strange choice to have Fi as a playable character, but whatever. Maybe it will be cool, I'll wait for her trailer. I wonder if she'll turn into a giant sword as one of skills?

Also... that ball and chain looks awesome.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

JunkosBoobies

IceClimbers wrote:

Based off new Famitsu scans, Fi is a playable character. Link can wield his Ball and Chain weapon from Twilight Princess while Zelda can wield the Wind Waker. There are also Skyward Sword costumes for Link and Zelda. Ghirahim and the Imprisoned will also appear as enemies.

Ghirahim is an enemy...?!
Untitled
I wanna like this game so bad, but...I just can't anymore...

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

LzWinky

Well keep in mind that Aonuma said the roster is pretty big. I seriously doubt the addition of Fi should lead to less hype

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

Keep in mind that the series this game is based off is popular for having most of its enemies as playable characters too.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

WhiteNoise17

I don't know about you guys but Tetra and Linebeck needs to be in this game they would be some good characters.

Capcom at E3: Guys we're sorry about how we've been treating Mega Man so we're gonna make it up to you by releasing the Mega Man Cancelled Collection with all the titles we cancelled in the condition they we're in just before we pulled the plug. Now who wants Street Fighter X Monster Hunter?

cookiex

IceClimbers wrote:

Ghirahim and the Imprisoned will also appear as enemies.

I get to read Ghirahim's lines in an over-the-top campy way once more.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Ryno

IceClimbers wrote:

Ghirahim and the Imprisoned will also appear as enemies.

How many times are we going to have to fight these guys again?

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

WhiteNoise17

Morphbug wrote:

I do wonder how'll they handle the cell shaded characters.

I'm guessing they make them fit with the art style present somehow or since Fi was cel-shaded as well do whatever they did with her to them.

Capcom at E3: Guys we're sorry about how we've been treating Mega Man so we're gonna make it up to you by releasing the Mega Man Cancelled Collection with all the titles we cancelled in the condition they we're in just before we pulled the plug. Now who wants Street Fighter X Monster Hunter?

Eel

Well Fi and other magical creatures can use any art style they want without looking weird (she wasn't too weird-looking to begin with, though), but human characters from the Wind Waker-art games will most likely need a redesign if they plan to include them I think.

Unless they go the direct route and simply use them as they already are o.o

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

cookiex

If this was canon Imprisoned/Demise's inclusion would be a time paradox.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Whopper744

I'm really hoping to see Ganondorf and Sheik more than anything I think, and that's doesn't seem like too much to ask since people like Agitha are playable. I'm kind of wondering why Link is the only male character announced so far though like some others are.
Skull Kid (wearing Majora's mask) would be quite awesome as well.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Kewlan

This game will be better than Ocarina of Time.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

ZurrrrBlattTron

Why not take the Wind Waker HD models and shove more detail into them kinda like what they did with toon link in brawl to make him fit in
and I also want some Spirit Track representation! That's easily one of my fav zeldas hands down. :3 Alfonzo would be a great choice for male representaion or Bryne OR BOTH <3

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

OCTAGON

torotoid64 wrote:

Why not take the Wind Waker HD models and shove more detail into them kinda like what they did with toon link in brawl to make him fit in
and I also want some Spirit Track representation! That's easily one of my fav zeldas hands down. :3 Alfonzo would be a great choice for male representaion or Bryne OR BOTH <3

Alfonso would be a great addition to Hyrule Warriors and that can get the hype going!

An octagon has 8 fantastic sides and 8 awesome angles.
Backlog
Smash 4 Batlle Card
R.I.P. Satoru Iwata....

3DS Friend Code: 1693-0521-5967 | Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother | Twitter:

WhiteNoise17

This just hit me I have a feeling Shadow Link (or Kinl) will be in this game I don't know what they'd do with him like making him a clone of Link or a unique character on his own but he'd be a welcome addition for me.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.