Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors (& Legends) - OT

Posts 601 to 620 of 2,985

kkslider5552000

Blast wrote:

For those saying "this is just Dynasty Warriors with Zelda"... I'm pretty sure if Microsoft and Sony was doing this with one of their franchises... the game wouldn't be getting any hate or anti-hype. ESPECIALLY Sony. If this was a Sony game for PS4, nobody would be complaining.

I see someone forgot about Playstation All Stars.

though to be fair, at least this is LITERALLY Zelda Dynasty Warriors instead of just copying.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

WhiteNoise17

Blast wrote:

For those saying "this is just Dynasty Warriors with Zelda"... I'm pretty sure if Microsoft and Sony was doing this with one of their franchises... the game wouldn't be getting any hate or anti-hype. ESPECIALLY Sony. If this was a Sony game for PS4, nobody would be complaining.

I would HATE God of War + Dynasty Warriors

Capcom at E3: Guys we're sorry about how we've been treating Mega Man so we're gonna make it up to you by releasing the Mega Man Cancelled Collection with all the titles we cancelled in the condition they we're in just before we pulled the plug. Now who wants Street Fighter X Monster Hunter?

Aviator

Blast wrote:

I don't see what your trying to say.

This really is Dynasty Warriors with a Zelda skin.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

DefHalan

Aviator wrote:

Blast wrote:

I don't see what your trying to say.

This really is Dynasty Warriors with a Zelda skin.

Have you played it?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Rezalack

@WhiteNoise17 I kind of feel the opposite. When this game was first announced a lot of people were YAY at first and then it died off quickly to being on the fence. Now that there is more trailers and info I'm seeing more and more people becoming interested/excited and staying that way.

Personally, I've been excited from day one and am only becoming more interested. I've never played Dynasty Warriors but have always wanted to try it. This is the perfect chance for that.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

WhiteNoise17

@Spuratis you and @Tops have never played a Dynasty Warriors game eh? Well I don't want to do the series any injustice or anything and if you were hesitant before I'd say this might be a good jump on point for you guys but the standard Dynasty Warriors formula is a little boring and most people won't spend money on a game that has the aesthetics of a game that has had sequel, upon sequel,unless they're fans of either one of the franchises or gameplay, but I'm not gonna fully judge the game(thats not even out yet) or be totally pessimistic about its outcome and it does seem that some interest has been gained the the more news that is shown but its seem most people are staying rather cautious of this game seeing it only as a paint job. Though this game still has a chance to be a really good game.

Capcom at E3: Guys we're sorry about how we've been treating Mega Man so we're gonna make it up to you by releasing the Mega Man Cancelled Collection with all the titles we cancelled in the condition they we're in just before we pulled the plug. Now who wants Street Fighter X Monster Hunter?

Rezalack

I get what you're saying, I'm kind of cautious about the game, but I'm still excited for it. I will probably base my purchase off reviews. I usually do that anyway unless I know it's a sure thing. If it scores lower than I hope I will probably wait for a discount price. Let's just hope it does break the norm for Dynasty Warriors and surprise everyone.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

WhiteNoise17

Spuratis wrote:

I get what you're saying, I'm kind of cautious about the game, but I'm still excited for it. I will probably base my purchase off reviews. I usually do that anyway unless I know it's a sure thing. If it scores lower than I hope I will probably wait for a discount price. Let's just hope it does break the norm for Dynasty Warriors and surprise everyone.

Agreed I have some decent hope for this game.

Kewlan

Personally I'm super hyped for the game, and I've been the whole time since it's been announced.

So when do we get the new character?!
I'm relying on @DestinyMan and @cookiex to post here!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

cookiex

Kewlan wrote:

So when do we get the new character?!
I'm relying on @DestinyMan and @cookiex to post here!

Famitsu should publish previews of this week's magazine sometime this afternoon, and pages from the magazine should leak shortly thereafter.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

jump

I hate FI!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Dreamz

arronishere wrote:

I hate FI!

I liked Fi herself, I just really hated how they made her point out every single bloody obvious thing in the game.

My 3rd Party Games List: Click here
U-Wishlist: Splatoon, Zelda U

WhiteNoise17

@arronishere I hm... I detect a 98% chance that you do not like Fi

But seriously can't we all just hate the real most annoying character... Omochao?

Nintendo6400

WhiteNoise17 wrote:

@arronishere I hm... I detect a 98% chance that you do not like Fi

But seriously can't we all just hate the real most annoying character... Omochao?

...wrong game pal.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Kewlan

Oh yeah baby! It was indeed Fi!
Fee or Fai? I pronounce it Fai.

This also confirms characters outside the Twilight Princess universe! I hope we'll stages based from Skyward Sword too!

Oh, and still only one male character...

Edited on by Kewlan

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

jump

Kewlan wrote:

This also confirms characters outside the Twilight Princess universe!

We already knew that as Impa was the 1st non-Link character shown.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

TwilightV

We're slowly getting a collection of Link's travelling companions. All that are missing are:
*Epona
*Tatl
*Ricky, Dimitri and Moosh
*Tingle
*King Of Red Lions/Dapnes Nohansen Hyrule
*Ezlo
*Linebeck
*Ciela
*Phantom Zelda
*Crimson Loftwing

*Note that Navi isn't actually playable.

TwilightV

jump

As stupid as it would be I'd like to see another spin off called Mushroom Kingdom Warrirors where the you play as Mario & co fighting armies of Gumbas and Koopas if this game is a success.

Nicolai wrote:

ZurrrrBlattTron

I think we're getting at least two or three character's from each game up to OOT
windwaker:
Took link
Tetra
King of hyrule
Twilight princess:
Agitha
midna
Skyward sword:
FI
Groose
A Link Between Worlds:
Ravio
Hilda (plzplzplzplzplzplzplz)

Edited on by ZurrrrBlattTron

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Octane

We all know he is coming..

Untitled

Edited on by Octane

Octane

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.