Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors (& Legends) - OT

Posts 581 to 600 of 2,985

cookiex

The game’s official Twitter account teased that the probability of an announcement is 98%, and fans are advised to check out this week’s issue of Famitsu.

I see what they did there.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Kewlan

THE GOOSE IS COMING!
Untitled
Edit: Oh I get it now... I guess the soul of the Master Sword wants some action too

Edited on by Kewlan

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

19Robb92

the probability of an announcement is 98%

Untitled

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Nintendo6400

I hope it's someone from the town dimension.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Ryno

cookiex wrote:

The game’s official Twitter account teased that the probability of an announcement is 98%, and fans are advised to check out this week’s issue of Famitsu.

I see what they did there.

Yeah, and that is one character I am going to avoid.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

19Robb92

I imagine she will dance around like in her in-game cut-scenes.

She could be a really neat fighter.

kkslider5552000

If she attacks enemies by annoying them with obvious information, this will be a day 1 purchase.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Rezalack

Just because they are using that phrasing doesn't mean it has to be Fi. I'd like to believe that anyway. If they use Fi instead of someone like.. Tingle, I'll be pretty mad. We need Tingle or Groose next just to have some goofy character.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

JoyBoy

What is tingle gonna do? Float on a balloon and throw maps and sea charts? Kooloo-Limpah!

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Kewlan

kkslider5552000 wrote:

If she attacks enemies by annoying them with obvious information, this will be a day 1 purchase.

Statement of the day.

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Rezalack

Spanjard wrote:

What is tingle gonna do? Float on a balloon and throw maps and sea charts? Kooloo-Limpah!

If they can come up with an interesting fighting technique for Agitha they can do it for Tingle. When they first announced Agitha I was like "Why?" Now I actually want to play her. With Tingle, they have a character that's been in almost every Zelda. I'm sure they can manage to come up with a great skill-set for him, possibly funny and even disturbing one at that, lol.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Eel

Someone is forgetting Tingle is a freaking bombardier with supposedly magical powers.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

19Robb92

I'd love to see Tingle. He'd be very interesting.

The Mask Salesman or Skullkid would also be cool additions. I'd love some MM representation.

MrGawain

It's not surprising the characters from latter games are getting chosen so far. There is much less choice from the earlier games, especially ones with character.

Even though I suspect 'I am Error' would be the greatest fighter of all time.

Isn't it obvious that Falco Lombardi is actually a parrot?

Ryno

MrGawain wrote:

It's not surprising the characters from latter games are getting chosen so far. There is much less choice from the earlier games, especially ones with character.

Even though I suspect 'I am Error' would be the greatest fighter of all time.

Error and Bagu (Bug) should be some sort of tag team in this game.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Kewlan

19Robb92 wrote:

I'd love to see Tingle. He'd be very interesting.

The Mask Salesman or Skullkid would also be cool additions. I'd love some MM representation.

The Mask Salesman would be very interesting! Imagine him swiftly putting on different masks to do different attacks!

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

WhiteNoise17

It looks like they hype for this game is starting to drop as people are starting to see that its Dynasty Warriors with just a coat of Zelda paint which was what it was from the beginning and mostly want a new Zelda experience it'll still be a fun game an all and I want to buy it but Smash 4 takes precedence over this by a looooong shot. Its gonna have Agitha though and Smash won't hmm...

Capcom at E3: Guys we're sorry about how we've been treating Mega Man so we're gonna make it up to you by releasing the Mega Man Cancelled Collection with all the titles we cancelled in the condition they we're in just before we pulled the plug. Now who wants Street Fighter X Monster Hunter?

kkslider5552000

The entirety of this game's hype has been "hesitant excitement". Worst case scenario, it'll be an ok little game that gets old, but I need to get into this franchise someday I feel. Might as well let fun Zelda fanservice help with that even if it doesn't end up being great.

I've never been one to prioritize thought into all my times playing games. I can enjoy just turning my brain off and playing, that's how I play even stuff like Mario Kart sometimes, so it's probably fine. Honestly, now that I think about it, the fun fanservice and repetitive over-the-top combos make me think of Project X Zone, so if it does both of those well, I'm good.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Blast

For those saying "this is just Dynasty Warriors with Zelda"... I'm pretty sure if Microsoft and Sony was doing this with one of their franchises... the game wouldn't be getting any hate or anti-hype. ESPECIALLY Sony. If this was a Sony game for PS4, nobody would be complaining.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.