Wii U Forum

Topic: Hyrule Warriors - Master Quest DLC with Epona and stuff

Showing 481 to 500 of 1,710

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

481. Posted:

Anyone else noticed that the Moon was covered in blood?

I guess Termina suffered a terrible fate in this universe.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Suicune

482. Posted:

Navi talks for Link, 'Hey Listen' confirmed.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

AuthorMessage

Ryno

483. Posted:

The question still remains, will Cia be censored in the West?

To blessed to be stressed.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

cookiex

484. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

She's been conspicuously absent from E3...

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

AuthorMessage

WebHead

485. Posted:

I love princess Zelda's character design in this game.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

Henmii

486. Posted:

So it seems this is in a alternative dimension, and many things from different Zelda's will be thrown together. I hope we get some sort of explanation, because Majora moon in the Twilight realm totally makes no sense.

By the way: Watching treehouse really made me doubting again. It really looks like a dumb hack and slasher without any puzzles or depth. And the graphics didn't look that great in the coverage. Hmm, I wait for the reviews. I might still get it, but it could be a real downer.

Luckily the upcoming Zelda U has lots of promise!

Oh, nice boxart by the way!

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

AuthorMessage

CaviarMeths

487. Posted:

@Henmii The explanation is that it's non-canon and doesn't fall anywhere in the timeline. :P

Courage is the magic that turns durrr into reherrdurr.

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

488. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

" - initially there was an undershirt beneath Bayonetta’s Link costume

Nintendo suggested they get rid of it, since it wasn’t fitting of Bayonetta’s character"

well...

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

489. Posted:

CaviarMeths wrote:

@Henmii The explanation is that it's non-canon and doesn't fall anywhere in the timeline. :P

There's also the fact that that was not the real moon, it was just a bunch of fairies pretending to be that specific moon for no specific reason.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

CaviarMeths

490. Posted:

How many times has Nintendo actually censored something for an American release anyway? I know they've done it before, but it seems like one of those things that people are exaggerating. I think I've probably noted more times that Sony has censored things for Western release, particularly from companies like Compile Heart and Gust.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

Courage is the magic that turns durrr into reherrdurr.

AuthorMessage

Dreamz

491. Posted:

I can't imagine that Cia would be censored, given that she's less endowed and more covered than the fairies in several of the Zelda games.

My 3rd Party Games List: Click here
U-Wishlist: Bayonetta, Splatoon, Zelda U
Currently playing: Wonderful101

AuthorMessage

DefHalan

492. Posted:

When I was watching people play this at E3 the average kill count for One-Handed Sword Link and Zelda was around 300-350. I decided to try out theFire Rod and got over 850 kills. The Fire Rod was very powerful and the combos looked awesome, I was able to kill the final Boss in the Demo with a single combo. (The "booth babe" said she had never seen that before but she could have been buttering me up)

Overall the game felt better than normal Dynasty Warrior games (haven't played a Dynasty Warrior game since PS1, I did play Dynasty Warriors Gundam 1 when that came out) it didn't have any big puzzles to complete but I feel the game is going to have plenty of challenge and secrets to keep people interested. The mix of playing it and watching Treehouse made me think it is totally going to be worth it (plus local 2 player will be a big deal, seems like a game the Wife will enjoy playing with me)

Edited on by DefHalan

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage

iKhan

493. Posted:

By the way, is there any news on a motion control option for this game? Just looking at the combat, it seems perfect for a waggle control

Currently Playing: Pandora's Tower, Okami, Tales of Innocence, Inazuma Eleven
Currently Watching: Arrow, Batman: The Animated Series, House of Cards

AuthorMessage

arronishere

494. Posted:

iKhan wrote:

By the way, is there any news on a motion control option for this game? Just looking at the combat, it seems perfect for a waggle control

Since it has a two player mode with one watching the telly it does support other controls but Warriors Orochi 3 on the Wii U only let you use the game pad or pro controller.

arronishere

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

AuthorMessage

brewsky

495. Posted:

Henmii wrote:

So it seems this is in a alternative dimension, and many things from different Zelda's will be thrown together. I hope we get some sort of explanation, because Majora moon in the Twilight realm totally makes no sense.

By the way: Watching treehouse really made me doubting again. It really looks like a dumb hack and slasher without any puzzles or depth. And the graphics didn't look that great in the coverage. Hmm, I wait for the reviews. I might still get it, but it could be a real downer.

The moon was a bunch of fairies pretending to be the moon for no apparent reason. If you recall in the Treehouse gameplay, "this game is a love letter to Zelda."

Also, the gameplay is what sold me on this game. It may look like hack and slash, but there's strategy as well. It doesn't help that the person playing during the Treehouse gameplay knew exactly what he was doing the entire time.

Now playing:
Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) | Hyrule Warriors (Wii U) | UP NEXT: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (3DS) (Out on October 3)
AC:NL Dream Address: 4100-3259-5964
I would come up with a clever name for my backloggery, but my name prevents it.

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

AuthorMessage

Henmii

496. Posted:

"There's also the fact that that was not the real moon, it was just a bunch of fairies pretending to be that specific moon for no specific reason"

That might be true.

Henmii

AuthorMessage

cookiex

497. Posted:

Tons of new details and images came in from 4Gamer.
http://playeressence.com/hyrule-warriors-new-screenshots-deta...

Character artwork

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Also, Midna's role in the story has been revealed:

Midna comes from a different world, and she is the princess of the Twilight Realm’s royal family. On the upside, she has a fairly minded personality. Although she has a pretty sharp tongue. However, Midna’s gentle on one side, but she’s also a strong female lead. Her appearance has been altered by the Sorceress Cia. Midna’s currently hunting for Cia to regain her original form.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

AuthorMessage

cookiex

498. Posted:

iKhan wrote:

According to the Japanese website Wiimote + Nunchuk is supported so there's a chance.

cookiex

AuthorMessage

cookiex

499. Posted:

Palace of Twilight

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Eldin Volcano

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

cookiex

AuthorMessage

brewsky

500. Posted:

cookiex wrote:

iKhan wrote:

According to the Japanese website Wiimote + Nunchuk is supported so there's a chance.

If I were to venture a guess, the Wiimote+Nunchuk option would only have shaking the Wiimote for a command at best.

Now playing:
Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) | Hyrule Warriors (Wii U) | UP NEXT: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (3DS) (Out on October 3)
AC:NL Dream Address: 4100-3259-5964
I would come up with a clever name for my backloggery, but my name prevents it.

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93