Wii U Forum

Topic: Hyrule Warriors - September 19th in EU, 26th in NA / Famitsu confirms Sheik, Darunia and Ruto

Showing 421 to 440 of 896

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nintenjoe64

421. Posted:

@TopLaytonsHat
I will try to remember but I will probably have to rely on what western sites report the Japanese ones have said because I don't speak Japanese. I might get the other Wii U 'Warriors' game to see if it's my cup of tea. I think it's about £10 from CeX

I only posted this to get my avatar as the forum's thumbnail.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Henmii

422. Posted:

"Doctored, doctored, doctored"

Yes, ITS JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED! Because the excitement seems to have increased 10 fold! Even I am quite a bit more excited then I was before!

It won't be the best looking game ever, but it has potential to be a fun Zelda-filler at best!

Also, look at this screenshot at 8:3, Timeline enhusiasts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqr9rq60syE

You see Impa on a wooden ramp, therefore I thought it would be Eldin volcano. But If you look closely, this is more like Gerudo dessert from Twilight princess. So we have Bokoblins from Skyward sword, King Dodongo from Oot and the Gerudo dessert from Twilight princess. I have no idea where it takes place in the timeline. Maybe it doesn't take place in the timeline at all!

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

AuthorMessage
Avatar

faint

423. Posted:

memoryman3 wrote:

Maelstrom wrote:

More concept art:
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

explain to my why "concept art" would be doctored

Doctored doctored doctored doctored doctored doctored doctored. doctored. doctored. .....

friend code: 0103-9004-2456

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spuratis

424. Posted:

Henmii wrote:

"Doctored, doctored, doctored"

Yes, ITS JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED! Because the excitement seems to have increased 10 fold! Even I am quite a bit more excited then I was before!

It won't be the best looking game ever, but it has potential to be a fun Zelda-filler at best!

Also, look at this screenshot at 8:3, Timeline enhusiasts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqr9rq60syE

You see Impa on a wooden ramp, therefore I thought it would be Eldin volcano. But If you look closely, this is more like Gerudo dessert from Twilight princess. So we have Bokoblins from Skyward sword, King Dodongo from Oot and the Gerudo dessert from Twilight princess. I have no idea where it takes place in the timeline. Maybe it doesn't take place in the timeline at all!

I think it's already been stated that this isn't canon and it won't be taking place anywhere in the Zelda timeline for that matter. It's just its own entity apart from the actual series..

Spuratis

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DirkaDirka

425. Posted:

Spuratis wrote:

I think it's already been stated that this isn't canon and it won't be taking place anywhere in the Zelda timeline for that matter. It's just its own entity apart from the actual series..

Nintendo actually hasn't commented on whether or not it's canon. I honestly think it could go either way, though I hope it's canon, for the sake of the new characters explaining the origins of others (i.e Volgia and Volvagia).

DirkaDirka

Nintendo Network ID: DirkaDirka

AuthorMessage
Avatar

epicdude12302

426. Posted:

It looks like the name has been finalized. SOURCE: http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/8yAfhMHGxHAyS8paJmVjQVK0...
When it asks about ESRB ratings click yes.

Edited on by epicdude12302

epicdude12302

3DS Friend Code: 2337-3746-2563 | Nintendo Network ID: epicmatt12302

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DestinyMan

427. Posted:

Hyrule Warriors will have traditional Zelda voices. Some will be relieved by this.
http://nintendoeverything.com/hyrule-warriors-will-feature-ze...

Also, I'm really, really annoyed by the whole "doctored" accusation. Even if they are, don't be such a troll about it. This game will undeniably look better than its reveal. And I'm no graphics nut. I'm not going to 100% sure about this game until I see some gameplay and then reviews, especially since I've never played Dynasty Warriors before.

Edited on by DestinyMan

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Blast

428. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

Hyrule Warriors will have traditional Zelda voices. Some will be relieved by this.
http://nintendoeverything.com/hyrule-warriors-will-feature-ze...

Also, I'm really, really annoyed by the whole "doctored" accusation. Even if they are, don't be such a troll about it. This game will undeniably look better than its reveal. And I'm no graphics nut. I'm not going to 100% sure about this game until I see some gameplay and then reviews, especially since I've played Dynasty Warriors before.

Great comment, man!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CaviarMeths

429. Posted:

It takes a special level if "special" to call concept art "doctored."

Courage is the magic that turns durrr into reherrdurr.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

camerica1618

430. Posted:

I really hope this game DOES end up being canon. Wars are always talked about in the Legend of Zelda games. This game could fit perfectly in one of those wars.

camerica1618

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

431. Posted:

faint wrote:

memoryman3 wrote:

Maelstrom wrote:

More concept art:
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Now I want a game in the style of that Window glass art on the bottom.

explain to my why "concept art" would be doctored

Doctored doctored doctored doctored doctored doctored doctored. doctored. doctored. .....

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Henmii

432. Posted:

I would have liked voice-acting (If done right)! But that is for another time, I guess.

@DirkaDirka,

True! Besides, the English press sheet talks about the Warriors games having extensive storylines. So that means that this one will also have quite a story. Why wasting a "extensive" story on a game that isn't canon? Maybe there's just more to it! We'll wait and see!

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tops

433. Posted:

Do Warriors games ever let you play as the antagonist(s) after beating the campaign? I would love to play as Cia post-game.

Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DaanMuffin

434. Posted:

Yes they always do

Daan
Fc: 3711-7478-3087

3DS Friend Code: 3711-7478-3087 | Nintendo Network ID: Daan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

cookiex

435. Posted:

New playable characters to be revealed at E3.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=114825550&post...

So far only Link and Impa are confirmed.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tops

436. Posted:

cookiex wrote:

New playable characters to be revealed at E3.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=114825550&post...

So far only Link and Impa are confirmed.

Makes sense, and was kind of expected but no less an awesome confirmation :)

Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

437. Posted:

Time for some fun speculation:

OTHER than Ganon/Ganondorf and Zelda, what 5 characters would you most like to see playable?

For me:

  • Midna (true form) - She was pretty tough even in her sealed imp like form, so it's time for her to show what her Twili magic is capable of when completely unbound.
  • Auru - Personally, IF we get a member of the resistance from TP (which I doubt), I'd rather have Ashei, but with his canon, there's no doubt Auru is a unique fighter in the Zelda universe, and could be a cool addition to the roster.
  • Anganhim - Would be cool to see a reimagined version of this wizard (and Ganon's number 2) from ALttP, and It'd be fun to take control of his deadly lightning.
  • Nabooru - My choice from OoT's seven sages. I can't think of any other Gerudo important to the series (other than Ganondorf himself), so I think it'd be a real shame if she were excluded. Maybe she could dual wield those curved swords the Gerudo guards used.
  • Great Fairy - This is probably my most out there suggestion (possibly moreso than Auru), because while I believe she'll be present (too prevalent not to be), but not as a playable character. If she is playable, however, she could be interesting. Maybe taking the Zelda series' more tactical nature into consideration, she wouldn't have a high attack power, but would be able to use her magic to keep morale high (morale is very important in the Warriors series), even during a negative battle tide.

Other than that, I'm sure both a Goron and Zora will be playable, and while I expect Darunia and Ruto, I wouldn't be surprised to see Darbus and Prince Ralis.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

Avatar: Happy Independence Day!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

arronishere

438. Posted:

Personally I'd like to see Sheik, Dark Link, Ravio, Midna, Nabooru and Irene in there.

arronishere

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Usagi-san

439. Posted:

They can't not include the cucco lady. Those things are deady weapons...

"I never swear, my lord, I say yes or no; and, as I am a gentleman, I keep my word." - D'artagnan in Twenty Years After

AuthorMessage
Avatar

arronishere

440. Posted:

So what's the chances of Tingle being playable?:P

arronishere

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251