Wii U Forum

Topic: Hyrule Warriors - Final DLC pack lets you play as Ganon (the beast, not the man)

Showing 401 to 420 of 2,291

AuthorMessage
NintyMan

NintyMan

401. Posted:

I found a couple of neat GIFs showing the improvement in visuals since the announcement:
Untitled
Untitled

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Bark, Quack, Boom! (The Most Unlikely of Partnerships)

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage
Tops

Tops

402. Posted:

Not sure if it's been posted yet but yesterday Nintendo Enthusiast compiled all HW screenshots so far. Here's the link for those interested:
http://nintendoenthusiast.com/news/every-single-screenshot-an...

Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat

AuthorMessage
Henmii

Henmii

403. Posted:

I like the logo, it even has the beautiful blue scarf in it! Everyone seems to love the scarf, and the Japanese "treasure box" version comes with the scarf so I think that will sell quite a bit! In fact, this game could quite be a succes in Japan! That's why Nintendo probably chose to do it! I am not so sure about Impa using such a big sword. But I know that Warrior titles (or Japanese games for that matter) always have big swords. On the other hand: I love Ganondorfs big sword. So if he is in it, he should use that sword!

The English press-sheet talks about "Hyrulean". Shouldn't that be Hylian? I know that Hylians (Link, Zelda, maybe Impa) have pointy ears, while other humans have normal ears. Or thats what they say. So if most of the army consists of normal humans, is that why they call it Hyrulean?

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

404. Posted:

I hope that scarf comes to America someway. Please, oh please! Preorder bonus or limited edition of the game.

Help get Starr Mazer on consoles at starrmazer.com!
My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Henmii

Henmii

405. Posted:

The scarf. I would probably never wear it, but man does it look good!

Henmii

AuthorMessage
MorphMarronStaff

MorphMarron

406. Posted:

@henmii: Hylian is a race of elf-like people, hyrulean probably refers to every citizen of Hyrule.

Outstanding Morph Marron didn't fit. Woof.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
woodlin37

woodlin37

407. Posted:

from what i hear this game only has a Japanese Release.....so far

Twitter = @woodlin37
WII U = woodlin37
PS3 - WOODLIN1976
YOUTUBE-woodlin37
Instagram - woodlin37
Patriots,Bruins,Celtics,Redsox and BC Eagles FAN. from the UK

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
MorphMarronStaff

MorphMarron

408. Posted:

The English logo is a good sign that they plan to release it here too.

Outstanding Morph Marron didn't fit. Woof.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
shingi_70

shingi_70

409. Posted:

YHGTKM. It was announced during an English direct, will be playable at E3, and has gotten american press releases, and an american website. This info also came at the same time where all the other Warriors games for Sony consoles was announced to come over. ..

It's coming to the west you guys.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Henmii

Henmii

410. Posted:

@Moorpheel,

I think you are right.

Henmii

AuthorMessage
Tops

Tops

411. Posted:

I'm so hyped for what we'll see of this at E3! And YES it's coming to the west, it just doesn't have a release date yet

AuthorMessage
Tops

Tops

412. Posted:

Sorry for the double post but is the edited title meant to be funny or do people not realize that HW is getting a worldwide release? Look at the post by @shingi_70. He reiterated all the reasons why it'll come. Plus Tecmo Koei said they "are aiming to sell more than one million copies worldwide."
Source: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/05/tecmo_koei_hopeful_t...

AuthorMessage
Mahemoth

Mahemoth

413. Posted:

It wouldn't make sense to not release anything Zelda in the West.

Mahemoth

Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

AuthorMessage
memoryman3

memoryman3

414. Posted:

Maelstrom wrote:

More concept art:
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Doctored doctored doctored doctored doctored doctored doctored. doctored. doctored. .....

Get ready for the HYRULE SPIDERMAN! Coming to Wii U and 3DS this summer!

Nintendo Network ID: memoryman3 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
memoryman3

memoryman3

415. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

I found a couple of neat GIFs showing the improvement in visuals since the announcement:
Untitled
Untitled

Real gameplay vs bullshot....

Really?!

Hope this stays in Japan.

Get ready for the HYRULE SPIDERMAN! Coming to Wii U and 3DS this summer!

Nintendo Network ID: memoryman3 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
brewsky

brewsky

416. Posted:

memoryman3 wrote:

Maelstrom wrote:

More concept art:

Doctored doctored doctored doctored doctored doctored doctored. doctored. doctored. .....

It's concept art, not screenshots, you blockhead. :p Of course it's doctored. Quit saying it like it's a bad thing.

Edited on by brewsky

Now playing:
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U) | Bravely Default (3DS) | The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS)
AC:NL Dream Address: 4100-3259-5964
I would come up with a clever name for my backloggery, but my name prevents it.

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

AuthorMessage
Nintenjoe64

Nintenjoe64

417. Posted:

Did not expect to see memoryman3 on this topic.

I still haven't seen a shot (that doesn't look like a cutscene) with 'great' graphics. They might be bullshots but they're not even trying to look better than most modern games so I don't care that they might've fudged some photos. Anyone who buys purely based on photos is insane in this day and age. Publishers are going as far as putting outright lies on their promotional material (i.e. 1080p 60fps) so it's important to wait for reviews, read the words in the review and watch the videos that aren't too compressed to see what is going on.

Waiting for Japanese reviews, gameplay videos and possibly a demo of this because our reviewers normally unfairly complain about this sort of game and Nintendo reviewers have an annoying knack of adding points to things with Mario or Link on the box.

I only posted this to get my avatar as the forum's thumbnail.

AuthorMessage
Tops

Tops

418. Posted:

@Nintenjoe64 Would you be able to link us to some of the Japanese reviews (preferably in English) as you find them? I think reading them is a great idea but don't know exactly where to look for them. If you could I for one would greatly appreciate it :)

AuthorMessage
Nintenjoe64

Nintenjoe64

419. Posted:

@TopLaytonsHat
I will try to remember but I will probably have to rely on what western sites report the Japanese ones have said because I don't speak Japanese. I might get the other Wii U 'Warriors' game to see if it's my cup of tea. I think it's about £10 from CeX

I only posted this to get my avatar as the forum's thumbnail.

AuthorMessage
Henmii

Henmii

420. Posted:

"Doctored, doctored, doctored"

Yes, ITS JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED! Because the excitement seems to have increased 10 fold! Even I am quite a bit more excited then I was before!

It won't be the best looking game ever, but it has potential to be a fun Zelda-filler at best!

Also, look at this screenshot at 8:3, Timeline enhusiasts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqr9rq60syE

You see Impa on a wooden ramp, therefore I thought it would be Eldin volcano. But If you look closely, this is more like Gerudo dessert from Twilight princess. So we have Bokoblins from Skyward sword, King Dodongo from Oot and the Gerudo dessert from Twilight princess. I have no idea where it takes place in the timeline. Maybe it doesn't take place in the timeline at all!

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii