Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors - Marin from Link's Awakening announced / Legends characters coming to Wii U version this summer

Posts 401 to 420 of 3,209

Henmii

I like the logo, it even has the beautiful blue scarf in it! Everyone seems to love the scarf, and the Japanese "treasure box" version comes with the scarf so I think that will sell quite a bit! In fact, this game could quite be a succes in Japan! That's why Nintendo probably chose to do it! I am not so sure about Impa using such a big sword. But I know that Warrior titles (or Japanese games for that matter) always have big swords. On the other hand: I love Ganondorfs big sword. So if he is in it, he should use that sword!

The English press-sheet talks about "Hyrulean". Shouldn't that be Hylian? I know that Hylians (Link, Zelda, maybe Impa) have pointy ears, while other humans have normal ears. Or thats what they say. So if most of the army consists of normal humans, is that why they call it Hyrulean?

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

Henmii

The scarf. I would probably never wear it, but man does it look good!

Henmii

woodlin37

from what i hear this game only has a Japanese Release.....so far

Twitter = @woodlin37
WII U = woodlin37
PS3 - WOODLIN1976
YOUTUBE-woodlin37
Instagram - woodlin37
Patriots,Bruins,Celtics,Redsox and BC Eagles FAN. from the UK

Twitter:

shingi_70

YHGTKM. It was announced during an English direct, will be playable at E3, and has gotten american press releases, and an american website. This info also came at the same time where all the other Warriors games for Sony consoles was announced to come over. ..

It's coming to the west you guys.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Tops

I'm so hyped for what we'll see of this at E3! And YES it's coming to the west, it just doesn't have a release date yet

Tops

Spanjard

It wouldn't make sense to not release anything Zelda in the West.

I'm Mr. 2000! Hero of the famous european 3ds Direct! Honour me!

Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

memoryman3

Maelstrom wrote:

More concept art:
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Doctored doctored doctored doctored doctored doctored doctored. doctored. doctored. .....

The return of memory man! Likes playing Mario Kart and Mario Maker. Add me!

Nintendo Network ID: memoryman3 | Twitter:

memoryman3

DestinyMan wrote:

I found a couple of neat GIFs showing the improvement in visuals since the announcement:
Untitled
Untitled

Real gameplay vs bullshot....

Really?!

Hope this stays in Japan.

The return of memory man! Likes playing Mario Kart and Mario Maker. Add me!

Nintendo Network ID: memoryman3 | Twitter:

Yoshi

memoryman3 wrote:

Maelstrom wrote:

More concept art:

Doctored doctored doctored doctored doctored doctored doctored. doctored. doctored. .....

It's concept art, not screenshots, you blockhead. Of course it's doctored. Quit saying it like it's a bad thing.

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Super Mario Maker (Wii U) | Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U) | The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (3DS)
Try this Super Mario Maker course: DCAB-0000-004E-34EA

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Nintenjoe64

Did not expect to see memoryman3 on this topic.

I still haven't seen a shot (that doesn't look like a cutscene) with 'great' graphics. They might be bullshots but they're not even trying to look better than most modern games so I don't care that they might've fudged some photos. Anyone who buys purely based on photos is insane in this day and age. Publishers are going as far as putting outright lies on their promotional material (i.e. 1080p 60fps) so it's important to wait for reviews, read the words in the review and watch the videos that aren't too compressed to see what is going on.

Waiting for Japanese reviews, gameplay videos and possibly a demo of this because our reviewers normally unfairly complain about this sort of game and Nintendo reviewers have an annoying knack of adding points to things with Mario or Link on the box.

I only posted this to get my avatar as the forum's thumbnail.

Tops

@Nintenjoe64 Would you be able to link us to some of the Japanese reviews (preferably in English) as you find them? I think reading them is a great idea but don't know exactly where to look for them. If you could I for one would greatly appreciate it

Tops

Nintenjoe64

@TopLaytonsHat
I will try to remember but I will probably have to rely on what western sites report the Japanese ones have said because I don't speak Japanese. I might get the other Wii U 'Warriors' game to see if it's my cup of tea. I think it's about £10 from CeX

I only posted this to get my avatar as the forum's thumbnail.

Henmii

"Doctored, doctored, doctored"

Yes, ITS JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED! Because the excitement seems to have increased 10 fold! Even I am quite a bit more excited then I was before!

It won't be the best looking game ever, but it has potential to be a fun Zelda-filler at best!

Also, look at this screenshot at 8:3, Timeline enhusiasts!

You see Impa on a wooden ramp, therefore I thought it would be Eldin volcano. But If you look closely, this is more like Gerudo dessert from Twilight princess. So we have Bokoblins from Skyward sword, King Dodongo from Oot and the Gerudo dessert from Twilight princess. I have no idea where it takes place in the timeline. Maybe it doesn't take place in the timeline at all!

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic