Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors (& Legends) - OT

Posts 401 to 420 of 2,985

camerica1618

I really hope this game DOES end up being canon. Wars are always talked about in the Legend of Zelda games. This game could fit perfectly in one of those wars.

camerica1618

shingi_70

faint wrote:

memoryman3 wrote:

Maelstrom wrote:

More concept art:
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Now I want a game in the style of that Window glass art on the bottom.

explain to my why "concept art" would be doctored

Doctored doctored doctored doctored doctored doctored doctored. doctored. doctored. .....

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Henmii

I would have liked voice-acting (If done right)! But that is for another time, I guess.

@DirkaDirka,

True! Besides, the English press sheet talks about the Warriors games having extensive storylines. So that means that this one will also have quite a story. Why wasting a "extensive" story on a game that isn't canon? Maybe there's just more to it! We'll wait and see!

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

DaanMuffin

Yes they always do

Daan
Fc: 3711-7478-3087

3DS Friend Code: 3711-7478-3087 | Nintendo Network ID: Daan

RR529

Time for some fun speculation:

OTHER than Ganon/Ganondorf and Zelda, what 5 characters would you most like to see playable?

For me:

• Midna (true form) - She was pretty tough even in her sealed imp like form, so it's time for her to show what her Twili magic is capable of when completely unbound.
  • Auru - Personally, IF we get a member of the resistance from TP (which I doubt), I'd rather have Ashei, but with his canon, there's no doubt Auru is a unique fighter in the Zelda universe, and could be a cool addition to the roster.
  • Anganhim - Would be cool to see a reimagined version of this wizard (and Ganon's number 2) from ALttP, and It'd be fun to take control of his deadly lightning.
  • Nabooru - My choice from OoT's seven sages. I can't think of any other Gerudo important to the series (other than Ganondorf himself), so I think it'd be a real shame if she were excluded. Maybe she could dual wield those curved swords the Gerudo guards used.
  • Great Fairy - This is probably my most out there suggestion (possibly moreso than Auru), because while I believe she'll be present (too prevalent not to be), but not as a playable character. If she is playable, however, she could be interesting. Maybe taking the Zelda series' more tactical nature into consideration, she wouldn't have a high attack power, but would be able to use her magic to keep morale high (morale is very important in the Warriors series), even during a negative battle tide.

Other than that, I'm sure both a Goron and Zora will be playable, and while I expect Darunia and Ruto, I wouldn't be surprised to see Darbus and Prince Ralis.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

jump

Personally I'd like to see Sheik, Dark Link, Ravio, Midna, Nabooru and Irene in there.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Usagi-san

They can't not include the cucco lady. Those things are deady weapons...

"I never swear, my lord, I say yes or no; and, as I am a gentleman, I keep my word." - D'artagnan in Twenty Years After

jump

So what's the chances of Tingle being playable?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

SparkOfSpirit

For obscure, how about Ralph?

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Ryno

Sahasrahla!

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

BenAV

Midna, that's kinda awesome.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

jump

DestinyMan wrote:

Zelda and Midna are playble according to Famitsu.
http://nintendoeverything.com/zelda-midna-playable-in-hyrule-...

• Zelda is equipped with a magical sword and abow
  • Midna fights with her hair and summons a shadowy wolf
  • In Multiplayer, one person plays the GamePad and the other on the TV

I really hope that's true, Midna sounds great.

Nicolai wrote:

2Sang

That's cool if Midna's in

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

CaviarMeths

Dynasty Warriors 8 had something like 80 playable characters. If Hyrule Warriors has even half of that, that pretty much covers any potentially combative character from the entire franchise.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.