Wii U Forum

Topic: Hyrule Warriors - September 19th in EU, 26th in NA / Out now in Japan (be mindful of spoilers!) / Day one patch in the west, DLC confirmed

Showing 341 to 360 of 1,202

AuthorMessage

cookiex

341. Posted:

Interestingly, this banner (which people on NeoGaf say originated from Facebook) has Argorok from Twilight Princess.

Untitled

Edit: And Stalfos with the TP design as well.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

342. Posted:

makes sense seeing as this going to be a non cannon best of the series game.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Donalp15

343. Posted:

A nice variety from game designs and characters so far. Still need some love for Wind Waker and Majoras Mask. Game looks so much better now than it did last time we saw it. Quite surprised to be honest.

Edited on by Donalp15

FC 0516 7736 7877

AuthorMessage

Maelstrom

344. Posted:

You missed a few:
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Most Recently Arranged: The Visitor (BD), Final Battle (Sacred Stones), and An Earnest Desire of Grey.
In progress: Songs from Umineko

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

AuthorMessage

cookiex

345. Posted:

That Varuga pic I haven't seen since it wasn't in the gallery on the official site. Given the location he's in I wonder not if he's the game's first boss.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

AuthorMessage

memoryman3

346. Posted:

cookiex wrote:

Artwork

Untitled

They are going too far with this....TOO FAR!

Get ready for the HYRULE SPIDERMAN! Coming to Wii U and 3DS this summer!

Nintendo Network ID: memoryman3 | Twitter: realmemoryman3

AuthorMessage

Action51

347. Posted:

Come on man, clearly this is a promo pic, I knew immediately this wasn't an actual screen shot...the aspect ratio should be an immediate giveaway.

Please stop memoryman3....I fear we may lose you forever to this ongoing madness.

Edited on by Action51

Action51

AuthorMessage

iKhan

348. Posted:

memoryman3 wrote:

You DO know these are doctored right? And not what the game will ACTUALLY look like. Because Tecmo Koei are famous for bullshots.

What evidence do you have of either of these things? Just saying it doesn't make it true.

Nintendo is pulling miracles out of their a$$es this e3- Retro_on_theGo

AuthorMessage

cookiex

349. Posted:

memoryman3 wrote:

Yes, they doctored that screenshot so much to the point it looks like Playstation 7 graphx and so they try to sneakily pass it off as "artwork", but we'll show them!

In reality the game looks like this:
Untitled

THE TRUTH MUST BE KNOWN

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

AuthorMessage

Action51

350. Posted:

memoryman3 wrote:

Untitled
"My name is Inigo memoryman3, Hyrule Warriors doctored screen shots, prepare to die!"

Action51

AuthorMessage

Ryno

351. Posted:

I will wait until this comes out for the Vita. :P

No, seriously looks pretty cool. I have been interested in "warrior" games but have never tried them. This may actually push me over the edge.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Action51

352. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

I will wait until this comes out for the Vita. :P

No, seriously looks pretty cool. I have been interested in "warrior" games but have never tried them. This may actually push me over the edge.

Vita eh? Well you can expect doctored screen shots on that too!

Untitled
Hyrule Warriors for PS Vita , "doctored" screen cap.

Untitled
Hyrule Warriors for PS Vita....actual screen cap

Action51

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

353. Posted:

Character profiles:

Link

The Hero Link is an exceptionally strong soldier in the Royal Army of Hyrule. The power of the Triforce of Courage hides within. He is a kind individual who can speak with fairies and he has within him a strong sense of justify that makes him firmly stand his ground against evil, even if they are stronger than he. He mostly uses a nimble battle style that relies on footwork to mess with his opponents. In this game, he can make use of various weapons, but his main weapon will always be a speed-type sword.

Impa

Commanding Officer of the Hyrule Imperial Guard; Impa is the commanding officer of the Hyrule Imperial Guard. She is the attendant and vassal of the Princess Zelda. Leader of a family charged with supporting Hyrule’s royal family from the shadows, she cares not for herself, and works exhaustively for the family and the Princess. Starting from pulling out her long sword back handed, she disposes of her enemies with exact precision in quick, feverish succession. She is a sword master, with precise movements and footwork.

Shia, The Black Witch

An evil witch, who had her good soul chased out of her by dark forces. She has a strong sense of self, clearly states her desires, and a provocative and aggressive personality. She wants to make the whole world hers, but especially she wants to make Link hers.

Wizro T

The Dark Sorcerer; A ring that increased its power over many centuries by luring in numerous owners and absorbing their powers, Wizro was reborn as a sorcerer with Shia’s dark magic. It has pledged allegiance to Shia, who is effectively its mother, however, it has a tendency to follow those in power thanks to its many experiences. Wizro will attack with magic pulses like bullets, or magic from up above.

Valga

The Incandescent Evil Warrior; Valga is a close associate of Shia’s. He traded his good soul for incredible strength in a deal with her. Differing from Wizro, Valga will face you head on like a true soldier, believing he can win. He looks for strong opponents and ‘heats up’ any battle he is in. With his lance, reminiscent of a dragon’s claw, and a bellowing war cry he will come at you with heavy blows repeatedly.

http://nintendoeverything.com/hyrule-warriors-character-profi...

Edited on by DestinyMan

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

354. Posted:

cookiex wrote:

Artwork

Untitled

'Dat artwork. <3 So hyped for this already!

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King, WarioMan and Ace_The_Elf.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Blast

355. Posted:

Man, this game looks good!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

356. Posted:

Oh, so that's her name? Shia?

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Tops

357. Posted:

If Japan gets the game mid-August I really hope we get it by the end of September or maybe October and then Smash most likely in November for the holiday season.

Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat

AuthorMessage

DefHalan

358. Posted:

TopLaytonsHat wrote:

If Japan gets the game mid-August I really hope we get it by the end of September or maybe October and then Smash most likely in November for the holiday season.

I just hope I have a job by then, so I can afford those things

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage

Ryno

359. Posted:

Japan may not be huge into the Zelda series, but they certainly enjoy their Dynasty Warriors. I guess the combination of the two series' is just too much for Japan to ignore! All three versions of Hyrule Warriors now sits in Amazon's top 10, with the most expensive special edition sitting in 1st place! Thanks to Phil for the heads up!

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/228828-hyrule-warriors-overtakes-...

To blessed to be stressed.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

cookiex

360. Posted:

Mario Kart 8 lost it's top spot at last.Untitled Untitled

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex