Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors (& Legends) - OT

Posts 2,981 to 2,985 of 2,985

Undead_terror

I started playing legends again a couple weeks back and making some progress, finally at the second adventure map, had to do some story missions again to unlock some missed weapons and try to unlock a adventure map.

Feels neat that people I know are not playing the exact same game, but killing hundreds within a minute while I do the same, and unlocking some dank costumes.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Just unlocked my first rewards map and got a special outfit from doing a tough mission, how does the rewards map work anyways, does one picture only unlock one outfit? guess it would make sense because all of these areas I can't access.

Welp if that's all rewards maps do, I would wait a while before fishing for more gold skulltulas, I wanna try to unlock that Termina adventure map....FOR REASONS!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Eel

yeah, each picture unlocks one stage.

not all the stages give rewards though, but at least each stage is more like a full story mode stage.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Undead_terror

On the master quest map now and making my way through that, at this point I assume you really need a lot of the characters at a high level.

Also knew about these exclusive My Fairy outfits that Japan and EU got that NA will never get, but also found out that the Classic Link tunic was never out in NA and probably will never be....why Koei why.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.