Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors (& Legends) - OT

Posts 301 to 320 of 2,985

Rezalack

I don't see this game getting censored. It's really not that bad when compared to some games that get localized without getting censored... maybe this game will get a T rating., hard to believe, but it's possible.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

I-U

Maelstrom wrote:

I-U wrote:

Because there are a number of people having an issue with the main antagonist's boobs, I want to see them add more female characters that are a bit revealing of their cleavage. If they don't, doesn't really bother me either, I still want Hyrule Warriors, more so than I've wanted any Zelda game. I really hope a censor doesn't happen, but with how NOA is, I won't be surprised if it does. I'll just make a statement about that by possibly not purchasing the title.

Yeah, but this is a little excessive: to the point it feels more like Team Ninja than Zelda. I mean, some is fine, but this is to the point of Great Fairy ridiculousness

Isn't Shia the only new female character that they've created? How's that excessive? I personally want to see clearly Team Ninja designs in a game they're working on, otherwise, why bother having them on the project. Outside of Shia, which again is only one character, I don't see much of a difference between their designs and what has been in Zelda before. Regardless, I kind of want them to make things excessive now, but I won't be disappointed if they don't.

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

Maelstrom

I-U wrote:

Isn't Shia the only new female character that they've created? How's that excessive? I personally want to see clearly Team Ninja designs in a game they're working on, otherwise, why bother having them on the project. Outside of Shia, which again is only one character, I don't see much of a difference between their designs and what has been in Zelda before. Regardless, I kind of want them to make things excessive now, but I won't be disappointed if they don't.

I only meant team ninja wise. New female characters is something I support. Having them all look like Shia, or more so, is no.

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Check in for new sheets every Monday. There's lots of Fire Emblem arrangements coming.

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

faint

Maelstrom wrote:

I-U wrote:

I only meant team ninja wise. New female characters is something I support. Having them all look like Shia, or more so, is no.

if ya don't like it don't buy it. i do not care care if it has half naked men/women or trans..... i still want to play it.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

OmegaMetroid93

I don't really see a problem with it. As long as not all female characters look like that, it's fine with me.

OmegaMetroid93

Henmii

SPOILERS, SPOILERS

According to Zelda-informer its about a love triangle. Shia loved Link. She was a protector of the Triforce (sort of). But because of Zelda she got jealous and evil. She kidnaps Zelda.

For the first time Link is a real knight (well, knight in training). I always hoped they would do that one day, but in a regular Zelda.

Impa strangely looks like the one from Skyward sword, but it can't be placed after that title. Family maybe? She is head of the army in this game.

Shea, who is a witch has two minions called Vaga (who looks a bit like a human dragon) and Wizro (Wizrobe, anyone), a sort of ghost.

Shea, Vaga and Wizro look really out of place in my opinion. You can see that those 3 are specifically created by Tecmo/Koei.

In Japan you can get a version with a cool triforce clock and 6 download codes for costumes. Japanese love costumes!

But there will also be a "treasure chest" version wich may contain even better stuff!

Impa (who has a long sword) playable among many other characters

Japanese release August 14

END OF SPOILERS END OF SPOILERS

Still no word on dungeons/puzzles. If they can fit some dungeons/puzzles into the hack and slash affair, it could be pretty fun. If not, I don't know! Either way, the news and new screenshots (wich do look a little bit better) made me a little bit more excited! Maybe it won't be that bad after all!

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

Retro_on_theGo

This new info is awesome. I know it's just a spin-off but I'm glad to see the villain isn't Ganon yet again. Glad to see Nintendo is a lot more liberal with the main villain in these games than with Mario. Really refreshing to have a cool seductive witch character as the villain too. Her design is awesome. To anyone worried about her "Team Ninja like design" please just don't. It's not that bad at all.
I was already looking forward to this but now I'm really excited. A fun mindless hack n' slash Zelda is going to be so great.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

DefHalan

I swear I have been writing a Zelda story since Twilight Princess that sounds really familiar to this. Before TP I designed a Boss that was similar to the Plant Boss thing. Sometimes I feel like Zelda is stealing from me lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

LzWinky

I-U wrote:

Because there are a number of people having an issue with the main antagonist's boobs, I want to see them add more female characters that are a bit revealing of their cleavage. If they don't, doesn't really bother me, I still want Hyrule Warriors, more so than I've wanted any Zelda game. I really hope a censor doesn't happen, but with how NOA is, I won't be surprised if it does. I'll just make a statement about that by possibly not purchasing the title.

Make a statement only to have no response. I doubt it will make any difference

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

skywake

I wasn't at all interested in this game but....
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

..... colour me impressed

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

SCRAPPER392

I think it looks cool.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

cookiex

Locations

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

cookiex

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=112954672&post...

Treasure Box set is available on Amazon.

Cost: 14,904 yen

Contents:

1. Game
2. Official Art Book
3. Triforce Clock
4. Costume Set ("Bravery") *3 types
5. Costume Set ("Wisdom") *3 types
6. Costume Set ("Strength") *2 types
7. The Hero's Scarf
8. Treasure Chest shaped case (with sound)

*The costume sets will be available as paid DLC post release.

The Premium Box is also available for pre-order

Remember, Amazon Japan doesn't ship internationally.

cookiex

cookiex

Impa in action

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

cookiex

cookiex

Character artwork

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

cookiex

CheapCheepBeach

skywake wrote:

I wasn't at all interested in this game but....
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

..... colour me impressed

You DO know these are doctored right? And not what the game will ACTUALLY look like. Because Tecmo Koei are famous for bullshots.

CheapCheepBeach

Nintendo Network ID: memoryman3 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.