Wii U Forum

Topic: Hyrule Warriors - Amiibo support confirmed because why not

Showing 301 to 320 of 1,936

AuthorMessage

Jmaster

301. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

Seeing people surprised by the breasts of the female villain, they apparently don't remember the Great Fairy and Twinrova. Yes, it was just N64 graphics, but still. And then they were even upgraded to 3DS graphics.

Well, yeah, but even the great fairy was less revealing:
Untitled

Jmaster

AuthorMessage

Jmaster

302. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

Seeing people surprised by the breasts of the female villain, they apparently don't remember the Great Fairy and Twinrova. Yes, it was just N64 graphics, but still. And then they were even upgraded to 3DS graphics.

Well, yeah, but even the great fairy was less revealing:
Untitled

Jmaster

AuthorMessage

cookiex

303. Posted:

Untitled
Untitled

Hmmm...

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

AuthorMessage

Nintendo6400

304. Posted:

Shia has a twinrova feel to her.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

AuthorMessage

cookiex

305. Posted:

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Shia has a twinrova feel to her.

Well when we're on the subject of twins- shot

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

AuthorMessage

OmegaMetroid93

306. Posted:

The purple robed creature looks a lot like the poe hunter from ocarina of time, doesn't he?

Anyway, the more info I get on this game, the more excited I become!

OmegaMetroid93

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

307. Posted:

cookiex wrote:

Untitled
Untitled

Hmmm...

Did you make that connection all on your own? If so, bravo. I'm totally expecting him to transform into Volvagia now, thanks to you. :P

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

cookiex

308. Posted:

Spuratis wrote:

Did you make that connection all on your own? If so, bravo. I'm totally expecting him to transform into Volvagia now, thanks to you. :P

I stole from NeoGaf. Don't tell anyone.

cookiex

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

309. Posted:

I'm really curious about that new evil girl. :*

She looks so baddonkey. I can't wait to hear her name and see her in action.~

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

cookiex

310. Posted:

I cautiously went on Google to see if people had made Shia fan art yet.

I found none. What's taking you so long, internet?

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

311. Posted:

I approve of the idea of remaking OOT bosses like this.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

I-U

312. Posted:

Because there are a number of people having an issue with the main antagonist's boobs, I want to see them add more female characters that are a bit revealing of their cleavage. If they don't, doesn't really bother me, I still want Hyrule Warriors, more so than I've wanted any Zelda game. I really hope a censor doesn't happen, but with how NOA is, I won't be surprised if it does. I'll just make a statement about that by possibly not purchasing the title.

Edited on by I-U

Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters

AuthorMessage

cookiex

313. Posted:

If Varuga is Volvagia, would Wizuro be Bongo Bongo?

Untitled

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

AuthorMessage

Maelstrom

314. Posted:

I-U wrote:

Because there are a number of people having an issue with the main antagonist's boobs, I want to see them add more female characters that are a bit revealing of their cleavage. If they don't, doesn't really bother me either, I still want Hyrule Warriors, more so than I've wanted any Zelda game. I really hope a censor doesn't happen, but with how NOA is, I won't be surprised if it does. I'll just make a statement about that by possibly not purchasing the title.

Yeah, but this is a little excessive: to the point it feels more like Team Ninja than Zelda. I mean, some is fine, but this is to the point of Great Fairy ridiculousness

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Most Recently Arranged: Running / Countdown (Smash 3DS), Snowy Mt. Valek (Night),Reviewing the Scene of the Crime (Umineko),
In progress: Not sure yet

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

AuthorMessage

Maelstrom

315. Posted:

cookiex wrote:

If Varuga is Volvagia, would Wizuro be Bongo Bongo?

Yes. Please yes.

Most Recently Arranged: Running / Countdown (Smash 3DS), Snowy Mt. Valek (Night),Reviewing the Scene of the Crime (Umineko),

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

316. Posted:

I don't see this game getting censored. It's really not that bad when compared to some games that get localized without getting censored... maybe this game will get a T rating., hard to believe, but it's possible.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

I-U

317. Posted:

Maelstrom wrote:

I-U wrote:

Because there are a number of people having an issue with the main antagonist's boobs, I want to see them add more female characters that are a bit revealing of their cleavage. If they don't, doesn't really bother me either, I still want Hyrule Warriors, more so than I've wanted any Zelda game. I really hope a censor doesn't happen, but with how NOA is, I won't be surprised if it does. I'll just make a statement about that by possibly not purchasing the title.

Yeah, but this is a little excessive: to the point it feels more like Team Ninja than Zelda. I mean, some is fine, but this is to the point of Great Fairy ridiculousness

Isn't Shia the only new female character that they've created? How's that excessive? I personally want to see clearly Team Ninja designs in a game they're working on, otherwise, why bother having them on the project. Outside of Shia, which again is only one character, I don't see much of a difference between their designs and what has been in Zelda before. Regardless, I kind of want them to make things excessive now, but I won't be disappointed if they don't.

Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters

AuthorMessage

Maelstrom

318. Posted:

I-U wrote:

Isn't Shia the only new female character that they've created? How's that excessive? I personally want to see clearly Team Ninja designs in a game they're working on, otherwise, why bother having them on the project. Outside of Shia, which again is only one character, I don't see much of a difference between their designs and what has been in Zelda before. Regardless, I kind of want them to make things excessive now, but I won't be disappointed if they don't.

I only meant team ninja wise. New female characters is something I support. Having them all look like Shia, or more so, is no.

AuthorMessage

faint

319. Posted:

Maelstrom wrote:

I-U wrote:

I only meant team ninja wise. New female characters is something I support. Having them all look like Shia, or more so, is no.

if ya don't like it don't buy it. i do not care care if it has half naked men/women or trans..... i still want to play it.

friend code: 0103-9004-2456

AuthorMessage

OmegaMetroid93

320. Posted:

I don't really see a problem with it. As long as not all female characters look like that, it's fine with me.

OmegaMetroid93