Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors (& Legends) - OT

Posts 2,961 to 2,980 of 2,985

Eel

Hehe I haven't actually made much progress in the Majoras Mask map... It and Twilight seem unbearably boring compared to these new maps.

Thankfully, the level 3 weapons are good enough to get the 4+ variants.

So far, the only map I have 100%d is Koholint.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Grumblevolcano

I'd rank the maps so far (from best to worst):
Grand Travels
Termina
Great Sea
Koholint
Twilight
Master Wind Waker
Adventure
Master Quest

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Grumblevolcano

The final pack is released on 31st October. Contains Yuga and Ravio as leaked earlier as well as the usual Adventure map and Fairy costume clothing that we saw with the other packs.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Randomname19

I was expecting that the DLC would come on the 27 since that's when the e-shop usually updates.Halloween day would make senses only if the content was based on Majora's Mask.
I hope Ravio can remove his hood via taunting like Linkle.I don't think his identity is still a spoiler.

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

LzWinky

So I figured that the new costumes are designed after the sages:

Fi - Irene
Ruto - Oren
Young Link - Gulley
Agitha - Seres

But what the heck is Twili Midna's outfit?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

That makes too much sense.

Who will be the other sages? Impa could be Impa and Darunia could be Rosso, but who could be Osfala?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TuVictus

Yeesh, I really have to catch up on this game. I'm nowhere near ready for this DLC

TuVictus

Grumblevolcano

Gotten some more level 3 weapons, should be ready for the Lorule map before Monday.

Grumblevolcano

Dezzy

Why have they released about 20 DLC for this game and none for Mario 3D World, which could've worked great with DLC.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Grumblevolcano

I don't think it's over yet, there's still the fact that the character select screen pattern requires 1 more character in both versions to be "full". The 3DS version is a 6 columns x 5 rows rectangle with 3 empty slots (2 of which are Yuga and Ravio) and the Wii U version has a hexagonal pattern formed by columns of 7 and 8 (column of 7 followed by column of 8 and repeated once though again 3 empty slots on the final column of which 2 are Yuga and Ravio.

So I think there'll be a surprise release of 1 final character in December or January, maybe someone like Groose as most people seem to want him the most.

Grumblevolcano

Randomname19

@Grumblevolcano If it turns out to be true,I hope that the surprise character is free.

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Eel

There's a new spotpass gift set for Legends, more food and a bunch of money.

As a reminder, new dlc tomorrow.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Eel

Link, Zelda and Ganondorf all get Dark/Light 4+ weapons in the Lorule map.

It's supposedly the strongest element combination.

Quite interestingly, with the exception of his swords, now all of Link's weapons can be part Lightning...

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

LzWinky

I know with the Smash DLC I had to scroll down in the receipt to find the Wii U code and find it in an obscure place.

Bsham

Anyone still playing this? I'm so addicted it's crazy. I'm a latecomer though. Got so addicted I even purchase Legends as well lol.

Bsham

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.