Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors (& Legends) - OT

Posts 2,941 to 2,960 of 2,985

Randomname19

The game was released 2 years ago but we're still playing it and there's still upcoming DLC .
Untitled

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

TuVictus

I may be going crazy, but this game is less forgiving than the Wii U version. Which is okay by me. Or maybe I just got worse since playing the Wii U version

TuVictus

TuVictus

Oh. Then I just suck compared to back then. I do enjoy being able to control multiple people. Makes grinding less of a chore

Edited on by TuVictus

TuVictus

Eel

Usually just playing adventure mode is enough.

The Travel Partners reward map is good too. If you wait five minutes before selecting a partner (Midna) everyone else will be almost dead, and ready to give you tons of exp.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Grumblevolcano

More spotpass content: 1 million rupees, Delicious Pumpkin Soup, Delicious Sacred Water, Delicious Mushroom Spores, Delicious Pumpkin (5 of each "food")

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TuVictus

Those free million rupees from the spot pass is great. It let's me level everyone equally instead of being wildly unbalanced. Unfortunately I haven't even finished the campaign yet due to other games getting the spotlight, but I want to get back into it.

I haven't touched any farmers though. I don't really care for that mini game, even if it allows for a free map clear with their attack.

As much as I love the game and content on 3DS, I would much prefer the better graphics and Co op that the console version allows. I hope the NX gets a sequel or ultimate version of some sort that was mentioned.

TuVictus

Eel

The Legends Character pack comes with Linkle, Skull Kid, Daphness, Tetra, Toon Link and Ganondorfs Trident weapon.

Five new characters and one weapon.

The Legends of Hyrule dlc season pass comes with Marin, Linkles Boots, Toon Zelda, Toon Links Sand Wand and two extra unannounced characters. We know who they are, though.

Yuga and Ravio.

Four new characters and two weapons.

To get all the characters, weapons and skins, you effectively need all of the dlc they have for sale.

Buy them in season pass bundles to make it easier.

So that's...

The Hero of Hyrule dlc season pass.
The Legends of Hyrule dlc season pass.
The Legends Character pack.

And the extra costume packs they have for Zelda, Link and Ganondorf.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Randomname19

The title of the topic says that the last DLC pack is out this month but there still isn't a trailer.Who's the source that said it?

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Finntendo

Sorry for hit 'n run. I purchased Legends and got the code for WiiU, but I have all DLC and characters for WiiU so posting code here.

This code is for EU. For WiiU version and it gives you following

Trident for Ganondorf

Characters:
Linkle
Tetra
Skull Kid
King Daphnes
Toon Link

Would be cool if you posted if used the code.

B0JVQ6335BL78TM1

Finntendo

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7008-9687 | Nintendo Network ID: Kumiangsu

Grumblevolcano

Well I think next week is a realistic release date for the final pack. Maybe if there's a port for Switch, Nintendo will release the trailer on the same day as the pack's release like how the last pack was handled.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TuVictus

I think it's time for a sequel rather than another port if they make one for the switch. I'd love to see Co op where the resolution and enemy number isn't cut down to low numbers

TuVictus

Grumblevolcano

The final battle in the Grand Travels map is brutal, being limited to Toon Link and Toon Zelda.

EDIT: It wasn't that bad, Grand Travels completed (not 100% complete but Ganon defeated) ready for ALBW (hopefully) next week.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Eel

I have been slowly 100%ing the grand travels map.

The ST half is done, I won't even touch the middle until I'm done with PH.

So many missions to do.

Bloop.

Grumblevolcano

Well I'm in the position where to make more progress with 100% of the DLC maps I need to return to the "disc" maps. While I made some progress with Master Quest between Koholint and Grand Travels release there's still a fair few level 3 weapons I don't have like Toon Link and Midna.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.