Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors (& Legends) - OT

Posts 281 to 300 of 2,985

Andyliini

Wow, so much new information. Now, I'll just have to wait until someone translates all that.

Dunno how I feel.

Nintendo Network ID: Andyliini | Twitter:

19Robb92

Why is Impa's hair suddenly white..?

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Maelstrom

brewsky wrote:

Nintendo6400 wrote:

I said the game looks like it might have voice acting based on the one characters mouth moving. Of course I might be wrong.

Character's mouths have been moving more often since......Twilight Princess? Or Wind Waker? It's nothing new.

Majora's Mask. It looks quite creepy, with the character models not designed for it and all...

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Check in for new sheets every Monday. There's lots of Fire Emblem arrangements coming.

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

Jmaster

Untitled
In the bottom rght, is that Vaati? Please let it be Vaati!

Edited on by Jmaster

Jmaster

cookiex

brewsky wrote:

4) Censoring is still up for debate. My stance is supported by unacceptable content in a Zelda game that we have not seen to date.

Then you haven't seen the Great Fairy in Twilight Princess.Untitled

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

cookiex

19Robb92 wrote:

Why is Impa's hair suddenly white..?

I actually forgot that Impa's hair wasn't white in Skyward Sword. This Impa looks closer to OOT Impa anyhow.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

Jmaster

DestinyMan wrote:

Seeing people surprised by the breasts of the female villain, they apparently don't remember the Great Fairy and Twinrova. Yes, it was just N64 graphics, but still. And then they were even upgraded to 3DS graphics.

Well, yeah, but even the great fairy was less revealing:
Untitled

Jmaster

Jmaster

DestinyMan wrote:

Seeing people surprised by the breasts of the female villain, they apparently don't remember the Great Fairy and Twinrova. Yes, it was just N64 graphics, but still. And then they were even upgraded to 3DS graphics.

Well, yeah, but even the great fairy was less revealing:
Untitled

Jmaster

cookiex

Untitled
Untitled

Hmmm...

cookiex

Nintendo6400

Shia has a twinrova feel to her.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

cookiex

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Shia has a twinrova feel to her.

Well when we're on the subject of twins- shot

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

OmegaMetroid93

The purple robed creature looks a lot like the poe hunter from ocarina of time, doesn't he?

Anyway, the more info I get on this game, the more excited I become!

OmegaMetroid93

Rezalack

cookiex wrote:

Untitled
Untitled

Hmmm...

Did you make that connection all on your own? If so, bravo. I'm totally expecting him to transform into Volvagia now, thanks to you.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

cookiex

Spuratis wrote:

Did you make that connection all on your own? If so, bravo. I'm totally expecting him to transform into Volvagia now, thanks to you.

I stole from NeoGaf. Don't tell anyone.

cookiex

cookiex

I cautiously went on Google to see if people had made Shia fan art yet.

I found none. What's taking you so long, internet?

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

I-U

Because there are a number of people having an issue with the main antagonist's boobs, I want to see them add more female characters that are a bit revealing of their cleavage. If they don't, doesn't really bother me, I still want Hyrule Warriors, more so than I've wanted any Zelda game. I really hope a censor doesn't happen, but with how NOA is, I won't be surprised if it does. I'll just make a statement about that by possibly not purchasing the title.

Edited on by I-U

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

cookiex

If Varuga is Volvagia, would Wizuro be Bongo Bongo?

Untitled

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

Maelstrom

I-U wrote:

Because there are a number of people having an issue with the main antagonist's boobs, I want to see them add more female characters that are a bit revealing of their cleavage. If they don't, doesn't really bother me either, I still want Hyrule Warriors, more so than I've wanted any Zelda game. I really hope a censor doesn't happen, but with how NOA is, I won't be surprised if it does. I'll just make a statement about that by possibly not purchasing the title.

Yeah, but this is a little excessive: to the point it feels more like Team Ninja than Zelda. I mean, some is fine, but this is to the point of Great Fairy ridiculousness

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Check in for new sheets every Monday. There's lots of Fire Emblem arrangements coming.

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.