Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors (& Legends) - OT

Posts 2,581 to 2,600 of 2,985

TeeJay

Ugh. The only other Power Bracelet on the map is way down south, and THAT tile is blocked by obstacles needing a boomerang and a hammer, both of which are far out of my way, deep into uncharted territory. Sigh

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Randomname19

@TingLz: Thank you very much!
EDIT It doesn't work.I have a PAL Wii U,is the code for PAL region?

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Grumblevolcano

The squares with "Final Battle" represent boss fights so for example for Twilight map those squares would be representing locations like the Forest Temple, Goron Mines, Lakebed Temple, Arbiter's Grounds, etc.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TeeJay

I've already clocked nearly 60 hours with this game. I've been playing almost nonstop.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

jump

Am I confused or are people talking about the 3DS version in this thread now?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Randomname19

@Henmii: It probably isn't,since the european e-shop doesn't accept it.I've tried multiple times.

TeeJay

@arronishere: I was confused at first too. I looked for a while for a nonexistant 3DS topic before finding out this thread seems to have been repurposed to talk about the 3DS version. I don't exactly know why that is.

jump

Detective_TeeJay wrote:

I was confused at first too. I looked for a while for a nonexistant 3DS topic before finding out this thread seems to have been repurposed to talk about the 3DS version. I don't exactly know why that is.

In that case I think the 3DS version thread should locked as no one uses it and this thread should be locked as it's gone off topic!!!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Grumblevolcano

@Detective_TeeJay: Well the 3DS version is very similar to the Wii U version until the 3DS DLC comes out. The differences currently being:
. Slight mechanics change (switching between multiple warriors, owl statues in Legend mode, My Fairy)
. Slight reward changes (Some extra materials, Adventure map rewards changing positions, more unlockable weapons/characters instead of auto unlock)
. Extra content (Linkle's story, Wind Waker story, Wind Waker adventure map, Wind Waker costumes, level 4 weapons)

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TeeJay

@Grumblevolcano: It's on a different system though. A system that has its own forum section. One that people looking to talk about the game will not find if they try to look for it.

Eel

It's basically the same game. It's a similar situation to Smash, where more people are likely to gather around one single topic to talk about both versions.

However, if it makes people so uncomfortable and uneasy about the balance of the universe, there is a thread for this game in the 3DS forums. Feel free to revive it, people may join. It might feel a bit redundant to talk about the same content and DLC twice in two different threads, though.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Henmii

@Randomname19,

Okay, maybe you got certain digits wrong. I don't know.
I guess you want to keep it so you can try it again later. If not, I would still like to give it a shot!

Henmii

Randomname19

Yes!Her dizzy animation made it in Hyrule Warriors.

LzWinky

Of course she's lightning based too

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

@Randomname19: No, it's for North America. Sorry about that

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.