Wii U Forum

Topic: Hyrule Warriors - September 19th in EU, 26th in NA / Famitsu confirms Sheik, Darunia and Ruto

Showing 181 to 200 of 903

AuthorMessage

Emblem

181. Posted:

Bessestad wrote:

Dynasty Warriors is such as crappy shovelware franchise.

Really Shovelware? Do you even know what that means? The Warriors series are some of the only pure non versus beat em ups left. The latest games have all been great (Gundam3, DW8, WO3 & FOTNS2). Fair enough you may not like them but calling them shovelware is just nonsense.

You don't own Zelda, Nintendo do and you can be sure they didn't make this decision lightly. Its highly likely that whoever greenlighted the project also plays and enjoys the warriors series as well. It could be a bad game or a good game but we will never know if they don't try it.

From a business point of very this game is a perfect idea, if its bad or good people are going to be more excited for 2015 Zelda.

Emblem

AuthorMessage

RR529

182. Posted:

Suicune wrote:

My first dynasty warriors was the 3DS launch title Samurai Warriors (Same thing right? idk), and I really liked it. Also, I think Nintendo will watch this title to stop it from being bad and I think people will be surprised by the end result.

Yeah, I've played Samurai Warriors 2 & Samurai Warriors: Chronicles, and while they're not particularly deep or anything, they are really fun.

As for the whatever tedium there was in SW2, I felt SW:C fixed it with the ability to switch between your 4 officers at will (this also cut down on backtracking through parts of the field you've already completed, since you could just switch to the character closest to your objective).

With the Gamepad, I'm sure they'll implement a similar character swapping feature, and the infusion of Zelda lore & characters is sure to make it more fun for us Nintendo fans.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

183. Posted:

Am I the only one who wants a Koei game that takes the stragety part from ROTK and fuses it with the action of the Warrior's series.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

CaviarMeths

184. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Am I the only one who wants a Koei game that takes the stragety part from ROTK and fuses it with the action of the Warrior's series.

Empires sort of does that, but nowhere near as complex as ROTK. There was also the short-lived Dynasty Tactics series on PS2 that turned the franchise into an RPT.

What you're asking for would be awesome, but I dunno if that's even feasible. Sounds like it would be a pretty outrageously huge game.

Courage is the magic that turns durrr into reherrdurr.

AuthorMessage

Blast

185. Posted:

Next time... Nintendo should let Platinum Games have a try at Zelda. That oughta be something epic :D

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

HappyHappyist

186. Posted:

Blastoise-san wrote:

Next time... Nintendo should let Platinum Games have a try at Zelda. That oughta be something epic :D

we all remember what happened when nintendo let Capcom in on Zelda, right? nintendo shouldn't be so tight with Zelda. the oracle games are some of my favorites! Platinum Games + Zelda = BLISS.

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

AuthorMessage

Spuratis

187. Posted:

A lot of people didn't like Minish Cap but that's personally my favorite handheld Zelda game. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing a 3rd party like Platinum have a swing at Zelda, but I do think there are other franchises more suited towards them. For some reason I think they could make an amazing F-Zero game.

Spuratis

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

188. Posted:

Platinum? Eh...I'd rather see Monolith Soft give it a try. X should be almost done by now, and a seemless Zelda experience would be phenominal.

EDIT: Plus, we know they've worked on Zelda in the past, most recently in ALBW. Granted, we don't exactly know what they did though do we?

Edited on by TheLilK98

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

Blast

189. Posted:

@TheLik98 Monolith Soft is prolly gonna want a break after making a massive game like X. Lol that game is gonna be freaking huge. Nintendo is gonna be teaming up with more and more Japanese developers in the future so we'll see what happens :)

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

190. Posted:

TheLilK98 wrote:

EDIT: Plus, we know they've worked on Zelda in the past, most recently in ALBW. Granted, we don't exactly know what they did though do we?

Odds are that they were used more as more man power to get the game finished at a quicker speed rather than having any large amount of relevance to how it turned out creatively.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

Blast

191. Posted:

I waana play this game....

AuthorMessage

cookiex

192. Posted:

Blast wrote:

You bumped this thread just to say that?
Hell, I wanna play it too. :(

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

AuthorMessage

L-ouie

193. Posted:

Hyrule Warriors is already better than Link's Crossbow Training

hype train destinations: Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros, E3

AuthorMessage

cookiex

194. Posted:

SkywardL wrote:

Hyrule Warriors is already better than Link's Crossbow Training

Tbf that bar isn't set particularly high.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

195. Posted:

Clearly the most important game of a generation

NO IT IS NOOOOT (timed to music)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

Mitsuko_Chan

196. Posted:

Capcom would do a pretty good Zelda game.

YouTube Channel | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

Spuratis

197. Posted:

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

Hmmm.. <Looks at Minish Cap> Indeed they can.. .

Spuratis

AuthorMessage

Blast

198. Posted:

cookiex wrote:

Blast wrote:

You bumped this thread just to say that?
Hell, I wanna play it too. :(

@cookiex LOL don't judge me XD

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

199. Posted:

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

They mad minish cap and the oracle games.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

DudeSean

200. Posted:

I want a Goron and a Zora to play as. We've only been able to do that in Majora's Mask and I wouldn't mind seeing them used some more.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean