Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors - Marin from Link's Awakening announced / Legends characters coming to Wii U version this summer

Posts 181 to 200 of 3,217

shingi_70

Am I the only one who wants a Koei game that takes the stragety part from ROTK and fuses it with the action of the Warrior's series.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

CaviarMeths

shingi_70 wrote:

Am I the only one who wants a Koei game that takes the stragety part from ROTK and fuses it with the action of the Warrior's series.

Empires sort of does that, but nowhere near as complex as ROTK. There was also the short-lived Dynasty Tactics series on PS2 that turned the franchise into an RPT.

What you're asking for would be awesome, but I dunno if that's even feasible. Sounds like it would be a pretty outrageously huge game.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Blast

Next time... Nintendo should let Platinum Games have a try at Zelda. That oughta be something epic

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

HappyHappyist

Blastoise-san wrote:

Next time... Nintendo should let Platinum Games have a try at Zelda. That oughta be something epic

we all remember what happened when nintendo let Capcom in on Zelda, right? nintendo shouldn't be so tight with Zelda. the oracle games are some of my favorites! Platinum Games + Zelda = BLISS.

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

Rezalack

A lot of people didn't like Minish Cap but that's personally my favorite handheld Zelda game. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing a 3rd party like Platinum have a swing at Zelda, but I do think there are other franchises more suited towards them. For some reason I think they could make an amazing F-Zero game.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

TheLilK98

Platinum? Eh...I'd rather see Monolith Soft give it a try. X should be almost done by now, and a seemless Zelda experience would be phenominal.

EDIT: Plus, we know they've worked on Zelda in the past, most recently in ALBW. Granted, we don't exactly know what they did though do we?

Edited on by TheLilK98

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

Blast

@TheLik98 Monolith Soft is prolly gonna want a break after making a massive game like X. Lol that game is gonna be freaking huge. Nintendo is gonna be teaming up with more and more Japanese developers in the future so we'll see what happens

Master of the Hype Train

kkslider5552000

TheLilK98 wrote:

EDIT: Plus, we know they've worked on Zelda in the past, most recently in ALBW. Granted, we don't exactly know what they did though do we?

Odds are that they were used more as more man power to get the game finished at a quicker speed rather than having any large amount of relevance to how it turned out creatively.

Try a XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X LET'S PLAY now for the cost of nothing! : D
LeT's PlAy XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X (blind)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

Blast

I waana play this game....

Master of the Hype Train

cookiex

Blast wrote:

You bumped this thread just to say that?
Hell, I wanna play it too.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

cookiex

SkywardL wrote:

Hyrule Warriors is already better than Link's Crossbow Training

Tbf that bar isn't set particularly high.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

kkslider5552000

Clearly the most important game of a generation

NO IT IS NOOOOT (timed to music)

Try a XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X LET'S PLAY now for the cost of nothing! : D
LeT's PlAy XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X (blind)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

SURubyFan

Capcom would do a pretty good Zelda game.

Leggy is SO CUTE. I think Nooby is a better name for her, though. Did I mention I like Steven Universe?

Currently playing: Kirby: Planet Robobot, Super Smash Bros. 3DS

Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

Rezalack

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

Hmmm.. <Looks at Minish Cap> Indeed they can.. .

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Blast

cookiex wrote:

Blast wrote:

You bumped this thread just to say that?
Hell, I wanna play it too.

@cookiex LOL don't judge me XD

Master of the Hype Train

shingi_70

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

They mad minish cap and the oracle games.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

DudeSean

I want a Goron and a Zora to play as. We've only been able to do that in Majora's Mask and I wouldn't mind seeing them used some more.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

Blast

@DudeSean You can play as a Goron in Phantom Hourglass!

Master of the Hype Train

DudeSean

@Blast Ah. I never played all the way through Phantom Hourglass. Games like Phantom Hourglass and Kid Icarus that requires long use of the stylus really cramps my hand and makes it uncomfortable to play.

But, still, I'd like to be able to play as a Goron again.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic