Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors (& Legends) - OT

Posts 1,621 to 1,640 of 2,985

Spoony_Tech

brewsky wrote:

If a game supports off-TV play, hitting the Select button is usually your best bet.

Thank you!
And for the record, it is the most obvious I've seen in any game yet.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

whodatninja

Aloth wrote:

whodatninja wrote:

Can't believe I've spent 30+ hours on this game... I'd think i would get bored after 8 hours but i'm not, i keep coming back! i've beaten Legends mode and am halfway through Adventure. I still have a long way to go... Anyone on the fence about this should get it! If you like action games packed with extra content and secrets, this is the one for you!

Cant wait for the next update!!!

The same here, never been a fan of dynasty warriors, but I am playing a lot and can't stop!

I never even played a Dynasty Warriors game before so trying Hyrule Warriors for the first time was quite a thrill! I havent been able to put it down... I swear, after getting a Wii U i barely play my PS3 and Xbox anymore. Nintendo games are just jam-packed with content, even without the upcoming DLC

Edited on by whodatninja

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

whodatninja

Do you all think that Hyrule Warriors would've sold even better if it had "The Legend of Zelda" in the title? Or would that just imply that it was part of the main series, possibly disappointing some after realizing it's all action, no puzzles? I've been speculating about this the last couple days...

Edited on by whodatninja

whodatninja

jump

whodatninja wrote:

Do you all think that Hyrule Warriors would've sold even better if it had "The Legend of Zelda" in the title? Or would that just imply that it was part of the main series, possibly disappointing some after realizing it's all action, no puzzles? I've been speculating about this the last couple days...

Yes and yes.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

andreoni79

I think this is the first Warriors spin-off to be related to something "big": Gundam and Hokuto No Ken are as niche as the Warriors series so they didn't help the title to be more famous
Surely a Star Wars Warriors would sell even more than Hyrule!

Edited on by andreoni79

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

yokokazuo

Does anyone know if we will be able to purchase the pre-order DLC packs? I thought I read somewhere awhile ago that they would be available, but I'm not sure now. I had troubles pre-ordering from best buy online so I went with eb games. I want the skyward sword pack

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

rjejr

yokokazuo wrote:

Does anyone know if we will be able to purchase the pre-order DLC packs? I thought I read somewhere awhile ago that they would be available, but I'm not sure now. I had troubles pre-ordering from best buy online so I went with eb games. I want the skyward sword pack

If you mean buying them separately they were anounced in Japan that way but on the eShop I sitll only see the Hryule Hero pack which contains the other 4. I have read that we will be able to buy them individually once they stat to ship. I'm pretty sure the 1st pack is due Oct 16 which is only a week away.

EB Games? Are you in Canada? I think that should work the same as the US? I don't recall ever seeing any Wii U eShop DLC in Best Buy or any other retailer. Pikmin 3, MK8 and HW I've only seen on the eShop.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

rjejr

arronishere wrote:

Yes and yes.

I 2nd the yes and yes. This is NOT a Zelda game anymore than Link's Crossbow Training was. I think "Hyrule Warriors" is a really good choice. "Link and Zelda's Massive Unstoppable Killing Spree" would have been my 2nd choice.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

Spoony_Tech

We need an HD upgrade to the cdi games, who's with me?

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

yokokazuo

@rjejr Ok, I thought i heard something about that for the eShop. Hoping that it does come soon, I will probably get both skyward sword and twilight princess haha. And I just meant the free costumes that were available for pre-order from amazon, best buy and eb games/gamestop like the twilight princess, skyward sword and ocarina of time costume skins.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Ryno

LucinaSmash wrote:

Loftwing appearanceUntitled

Very lofty, indeed.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Spoony_Tech

Say what. O.O

You mean I was riding on that when I was playing Skyward Sword? Forget Zelda!

MERG said:

Akazury

yokokazuo wrote:

@rjejr Ok, I thought i heard something about that for the eShop. Hoping that it does come soon, I will probably get both skyward sword and twilight princess haha. And I just meant the free costumes that were available for pre-order from amazon, best buy and eb games/gamestop like the twilight princess, skyward sword and ocarina of time costume skins.

I heard the same, that the pre order DLC would be available on the eShop but nothing more than that so we'll have to wait

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

whodatninja

Seconded on costumes! they need to release them soon. I have Skyward Sword pack, now i just need Ocarina and Twilight...

rjejr wrote:

arronishere wrote:

Yes and yes.

I 2nd the yes and yes. This is NOT a Zelda game anymore than Link's Crossbow Training was. I think "Hyrule Warriors" is a really good choice. "Link and Zelda's Massive Unstoppable Killing Spree" would have been my 2nd choice.

"Zelda And Her Amazing Friends"

(Basically Zelda just needs to be in the title somewhere lol)

Edited on by whodatninja

whodatninja

Offspring

What's everyone's favorite character to use? Mine is either Link with the gauntlets (I love hitting people with the pillar) or Midna.

Bathe in the glory of The Offspring:
Smash
Self-Esteem
Gone Away

Fire Emblem is Nickelback.
I am the artist formally known as "insert ...

Akazury

MS Link, Rapier Zelda, Lama both spell book and spear and Impa's Naginatha

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.