Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors (& Legends) - OT

Posts 1,601 to 1,620 of 2,985

NinjaWaddleDee

I'm having some trouble grasping what exactly I'm supposed to be doing in Adventure Mode. Soooo can anyone explain to me the objective of it? It's kind of complicated to be honest.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Spoony_Tech

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

I'm having some trouble grasping what exactly I'm supposed to be doing in Adventure Mode. Soooo can anyone explain to me the objective of it? It's kind of complicated to be honest.

Sure, it is confusing to start will but for me it's the most fun.

First of all you can only open up so much of the map if you have the right people to do so. If you can't get somewhere you need to unlock that character first.

When you do a map piece you get a reward be it candle, compass, or say bomb. The compass is used to search the area so you can use the bombs or candles to unlock everything that particular map piece has to offer. When you look at the top you will see requires search. Hit the X button and select compass to do so then the reviled square will let you know what you need to do to get that item. For some stages you just need to get an A rank. Others you need to perform a search to see what needs to be done.

If I'm forgetting anything else People please feel free to add to this. I'm not very far into it and there might be even more to it then I realize.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

luisesteban

Finally been able to play it, very fun, a little bit messy and short time to do a lot of things, but is just getting to it. Great graphics and music, controls works fine.

luisesteban

rjejr

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Does anyone know what I should be looking for with the Heart Containers in Legend mode? I only want a vague idea such as for Pieces of Heart I'd say "keeps" as a hint.

I haven't gotten very far in Legend mode but I've gotten quite a few hearts and pieces in Adventure mode and they are always in a chest after you beat some random keep they pop up in a cut scene. So my guess would be it's the same. I always make sure I beat the entire map each level which is killing my score - time is always B or C - but I like hearts <3 Now thos eskulltullas - those things can b eanywhere, grass, under rocks, who knows, I've only found 3 so far.

So has anybody actually gotten something for a friend beating 1 of their Adventure mode Links? I've beaten 3 and gotten a 120 power weapon each time but I'm wondering about on the other end?

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

Ryu_Niiyama

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

Each stage has an objective. A rank rewards are listed as well as completion rewards and hidden hearts and skulltulas. If you are using the character listed next the what ever reward you are aiming for and you meet the requirements you get that reward. Many stages will need to be replayed as sometimes they require different characters. You also will have to unlock the ability to earn the A rank rewards by using search and the item cards. It is a throw back to the NES game so you will for instance use the candle to burn bushes. I just realized Link is a pyro. Anyway the compass gets used a lot to reveal other areas. Some stages require a certain character so you may need to play legend mode more to get them unlocked. Some character are unlocked IN adventure mode. Usually I go on an item run and play stages that have item cards as a reward multiple times so I can stock up. But I like to grind games out that way, you don't have to do that.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Spoony_Tech

@rjejr What's a C rank. Have yet to see one of those and I try to always do the same and capture every keep. At times I'm surprised I get all A's doing that.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

NinjaWaddleDee

Okay, thanks for clearing that up guys.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Offspring

Pigeon wrote:

Hey guys, just started playing this game (despite owning it since release).

Can anyone tell me if it's possible t play the game on just the tablet's screen?

Yep, just hit the select button.

Bathe in the glory of The Offspring:
Smash
Self-Esteem
Gone Away

Fire Emblem is Nickelback.
I am the artist formally known as "insert ...

Spoony_Tech

GregDavisBlows wrote:

Pigeon wrote:

Hey guys, just started playing this game (despite owning it since release).

Can anyone tell me if it's possible t play the game on just the tablet's screen?

Yep, just hit the select button.

It's the most obvious use of the switch to gamepad I've seen out of any game yet. Face palm!

MERG said:

MoogleMuffins

Well, I guess I don't have to worry about making a purchase of Hyrule Warriors now, as I found out today, I won the competition of a limited edition copy on here!

I'm really hyped to play it now, I've seen plenty of reviews and I'm convinced it'll be a game hard to put down.

]

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

Yoshi

Congrats! I didn't have a chance to win, but, oh well.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

whodatninja

Can't believe I've spent 30+ hours on this game... I'd think i would get bored after 8 hours but i'm not, i keep coming back! i've beaten Legends mode and am halfway through Adventure. I still have a long way to go... Anyone on the fence about this should get it! If you like action games packed with extra content and secrets, this is the one for you!

Cant wait for the next update!!!

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

Aloth

whodatninja wrote:

Can't believe I've spent 30+ hours on this game... I'd think i would get bored after 8 hours but i'm not, i keep coming back! i've beaten Legends mode and am halfway through Adventure. I still have a long way to go... Anyone on the fence about this should get it! If you like action games packed with extra content and secrets, this is the one for you!

Cant wait for the next update!!!

The same here, never been a fan of dynasty warriors, but I am playing a lot and can't stop!

Aloth

Spoony_Tech

I think legends mode is fun but without the adventure mode tithe game doesn't have any legs at all. I'm still only about 80% of the way through legends mode but about 20% throughout adventure mode.

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

Pahvi wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I think legends mode is fun but without the adventure mode tithe game doesn't have any legs at all. I'm still only about 80% of the way through legends mode but about 20% throughout adventure mode.

How do you define "through" with the Legend mode? I admit that I've played far more Adventure mode after clearing the Legend mode on normal and all but the last stage on Hard. And in Adventure mode I have yet to unlock Zant, even. I'm feeling mighty ineffective, having sunk in over 75 hours...

By through I mean on normal play and

I just completed the mission where I got the master sword.

Ok, I guess I don't know how to use the tags after all.

Finally figured it out.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Datasun_7

Legend mode actually kinda a little dragged for me, i think it could have almost done with a little shortening. Love adventure mode though

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

Spoony_Tech

Pahvi wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

By through I mean on normal play and

I just completed the mission where I got the master sword. [spoiler]

After clearing the game on normal (or sooner?), you'll find out that there are also Skulltulas found only on harder difficulty levels
I'd say your 80% might be closer to [spoiler]63% - if I remember the scenarios correctly.

If the spoiler tags didn't work this time... I give up with them.

Noooo, lol. I really didn't want to play it on hard mode but we shall see. First things first though I need to beat it on normal.

Also fixed it for ya. Or it won't let me or I still don't know how really lol.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Yoshi

If a game supports off-TV play, hitting the Select button is usually your best bet.

And for the record, it is the most obvious I've seen in any game yet.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.