Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors (& Legends) - OT

Posts 1,541 to 1,560 of 2,985

Spoony_Tech

Dupree520 wrote:

Quick question, how do I change costumes? Where in the menu do I go, do I need to advance further in the quest?

I'm hearing on Miiverse press the x button on the character select screen. I haven't had the time to try it myself.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

EnyoTheFirst

Small question: is it possible to view the hi stoical "files" you unlock for characters? I feel like I'm missing something.

3DS Friend Code: 4527 7516 5533

spongebob16

how do i choose the 8-bit sword? I did update.

spongebob16

Octane

spongebob16 wrote:

how do i choose the 8-bit sword? I did update.

I got it as a reward after completing the Legend Mode. I guess you have to beat that mode first in order to unlock the sword.

Octane

MajinSoul

Those historical infos are just 3 small text boxes which you can access in the tutorial. Just press Start ingame, they sometimes are shown during the loadingscreen aswell.
The 8-bit sword is first given to you as a reward for beating Legendary Mode. Afterwards you can get one as a regular drop, with better stats and slots.So don't worry about selling your first one, you can get plenty of others.
The costumes are changed by pressing X during the fighter selection mode. Just hover over Ganondorf, eg., and press X.

Edited on by MajinSoul

MajinSoul

Nintendo Network ID: UtoKid | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Dupree520 wrote:

Quick question, how do I change costumes? Where in the menu do I go, do I need to advance further in the quest?

I'm hearing on Miiverse press the x button on the character select screen. I haven't had the time to try it myself.

That is correct though the only characters with alt costumes so far are Link (OoT, TP, SS, Dark Link), Zelda (OoT, TP, SS) and Ganondorf (OoT, TP). For Dark Link you need to preorder the DLC, Ganondorf outfits are Club Nintendo rewards and all the rest are DLC for preordering the game.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Akazury

Link also has his trainee costume making Link the only one with a costume change out of the box

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

@Pahvi Gerudo Valley music is not in Hyrule Warriors as of yet, it could possibly be added in one of the title updates that allow DLC to be useable though.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Nintendo6400

Has anyone discovered how to run in the game without it becoming automatic after 4 seconds?

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Dupree520

Thanks

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS: Ice Climbers,
Mario Kart 8: Bowser Jr., Diddy Kong, Birdo,

Dupree520

MajinSoul wrote:

Those historical infos are just 3 small text boxes which you can access in the tutorial. Just press Start ingame, they sometimes are shown during the loadingscreen aswell.
The 8-bit sword is first given to you as a reward for beating Legendary Mode. Afterwards you can get one as a regular drop, with better stats and slots.So don't worry about selling your first one, you can get plenty of others.
The costumes are changed by pressing X during the fighter selection mode. Just hover over Ganondorf, eg., and press X.

So you can sell weapons, ...huh! How do you do this?

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS: Ice Climbers,
Mario Kart 8: Bowser Jr., Diddy Kong, Birdo,

Octane

Dupree520 wrote:

MajinSoul wrote:

A character can only hold a certain amount of a weapon (10 weapons of every kind I think). I know that if you collect more than 10 weapons, the game gives you the option to sell one to make room for the newly found weapon. You can however sell more than 1 if you want. I haven't been able to figure out if you can sell your weapons regularly as well.

Octane

Justlink

you guys are making the wait so much harder on me! I saved for Smash first then i'm getting Hyrule warriors for my bday so i can buy the dlc!

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Justlink

btw, can i order all the other Dlc, the preorder one with all of them, after the masterquest one comes out, or is it limited time offer?

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Nintendo6400

Pahvi wrote:

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Has anyone discovered how to run in the game without it becoming automatic after 4 seconds?

Press and hold B with the left stick going to some direction.

EDIT: Wait - did you mean you didn't want the character to start running?

Sorry if this post was confusing to anyone. I just want to know if there's a button to make the character run instead of just holding the control stick up for like 8 seconds.

I actually forgot that I posted this today. XD

Edited on by Nintendo6400

Nintendo6400

Octane wrote:

Dupree520 wrote:

MajinSoul wrote:

A character can only hold a certain amount of a weapon (10 weapons of every kind I think). I know that if you collect more than 10 weapons, the game gives you the option to sell one to make room for the newly found weapon. You can however sell more than 1 if you want. I haven't been able to figure out if you can sell your weapons regularly as well.

I've been searching for the option to sell items as well. It would be odd if you couldn't sell your weapons whenever you want.

jump

When does the free DLC go live today?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

MoogleMuffins

I really can't decide if I want to purchase this.

I feel like if it was without the Zelda characters I wouldn't have any interest in it whatsoever.

But it looks incredibly fun, but with reviews and word of mouth on forums being so mixed I just can't decide whether to get it or not.

]

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.