Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors (& Legends) - OT

Posts 1,501 to 1,520 of 2,985

MajinSoul

GamingSince64 wrote:

In Legend Mode once enemies regain areas you'd previously conquered, can you get them back again or are they lost forever?

You can retake them. In fact it only takes half the amount of kills to do so. However, once your main base is take, you have lost.

MajinSoul

Nintendo Network ID: UtoKid | Twitter:

miiandmario

Just got back from gamestop with it a few minutes ago. Just finished putting in my codes and I'm ready to play!

Switch FC: 6433-7682-7412
3DS FC: 2852-9290-8506
Wii U Name: MiiandMario

Ryu_Niiyama

Did anyone preorder from Amazon in the US? When do we get the preorder code?

EDIT: The guide was delayed as well. It won't ship until wednesday.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

LaserdiscGal

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

Im wondering the same thing, i'm kinda miffed tbh.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

spongebob16

Some people said they are buying 3 hyrule warriors to get the three costume packs for zelda and link. who did it?

spongebob16

Offspring

Pokefraker wrote:

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

Im wondering the same thing, i'm kinda miffed tbh.

I ordered a copy from GameStop and haven't received my costume pack code either so it's not just Amazon.

Bathe in the glory of The Offspring:
Smash
Self-Esteem
Gone Away

Fire Emblem is Nickelback.
I am the artist formally known as "insert ...

jump

spongebob16 wrote:

Some people said they are buying 3 hyrule warriors to get the three costume packs for zelda and link. who did it?

They were shipped back top the insane asylum, even if they sold the other copies on it wouldn't it be a lot cheaper to just wait for them to be released on the eshop.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Ryu_Niiyama

spongebob16 wrote:

I bought two. one from amazon and one from gamestop. As soon as I get the amazon code I'll return the game.

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

Ryu_Niiyama

ultraraichu wrote:

Downloading the game now. Waited 2 hours before Nintendo World Store open for the Limited Edition, only to be sold out. It's weird but I guess not surprising that there were more supplies of the LE Mario Kart 8 than LE Hyrule Warriors since more people were able to get that one. I read they only had between 300-500 copies. Also surprised that I wasn't upset waking up early, spending money to commute, and waiting so long only to leave empty handed. Kind of scares me.

That is rather annoying that they limited it to so few for the whole country...actually the whole region. We all know many of them are going to go on ebay. Ah well I'm ready go game!

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

Justlink

I'm so upset right now! I was hoping some people may be reasonable enough and put on ebay for a few extra bucks, but the cheapest one is $250! If you think that's outrageous, someone thinks they can sell it for $999! Nintendo really screwed over it fans in America

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

jump

Pahvi wrote:

@justlink And how did Nintendo do that?

The ebay seller charging $999 has the user name Reggie.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Joeynator3000

starts playing and beats the first level...Yeah IGN's review sucks, lol.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Justlink

I meant by limiting to one store, not the sellers. And btw, my body was ready for dis game

Justlink

Btw, i sent a strongly written email for them to disregard and for my own closure

LucinaSmash

Hyrule Warriors is currently in 3rd place for Recent Best Sellers and 2nd place for All User Ratings on the North America eShop chart. I'm so glad that Tropical Freeze $30 sale didn't hinder the game's digital launch

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

DefHalan

LucinaSmash wrote:

Hyrule Warriors is currently in 3rd place for Recent Best Sellers and 2nd place for All User Ratings on the North America eShop chart. I'm so glad that Tropical Freeze $30 sale didn't hinder the game's digital launch

I am getting both lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Araquanid

Well, I played through 3 chapters/missions/levels/whatever so far.. The game is surpisely good!

I was afraid the game was going to be hash and slash with very little going on.. but the control point mechanics are very interesting. The majority of enemines are not some "take a lethal attack and get back up like nothing" like most dynasty warriors games are. I like hash and slash but I only likes the skyward sword horde battle at the end.. and that's exactly what I see so far in this game! Of course some of the harder enemies like gibdos are annoying and take awhile but that wouldn't be any different than past zeldas.

Now the whole "upgrade weapons" and such I'm still confused greatly with.. even the way the bazaar words everything it's confusing.. all I can say is trying to collect stuff just makes the game less appealing so don't bother with the skulltulas (i could only find the first one!!!)

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

I just got into this mainly because the whole "capture/defend bases" thing seemed interesting to me. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

LaserdiscGal

I got my Amazon Order Bonus!

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Nintendo_Ninja

Got the game for my birthday today. It's wonderful. 9/10 for sure.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.